7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Dazzlingdreamberry

Old

i, robot

Posted 04-11-2017 at 01:22 AM by Dazzlingdreamberry
Updated 04-11-2017 at 03:34 AM by Dazzlingdreamberry (adding more)

Here's an interesting article from my faire town. Delivery robots are coming to town. Right now, they're canvassing the town, mapping it out, with a handler. It'll be for restaurant deliveries etc. I don't get it, tho. Will it be in the street? It's low to ground. Like a cooler on 6 wheels. Has a long pole with a flag attached, like on bikes. What will prevent some baddie just picking it up and taking it?

Munsters is on. Soup was sausage and pasta. Weather kind of gloomy.

I finished the thriller book. It fizzled. Had great potential but bogged down in explanations. Physics explanations. It was like studying again. # screams silently.

I'm back. Just ruminating. Been reading Pinocchio and the damsel book. I like something light over a meal. Had zucchini then to top it off, a dry Apple fig bar. It's not a real dessert if you tear open a foil wrapper. A dessert should be a moist slice of chocolate cake layered with whip cream. Chocolate frosting. Small cup of Joe. Delightful! But I'm on the cusp of normal bmi. Can't succumb. Got voicemail from doc. Wants to set up phone consultation. Still haven't gotten ultra test results. But I'd rather just have her shoot me an em.

I need a good book. Last good one was 1984. Getting a lot of drivel now.
*^_^*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

gummy bears

Posted 04-08-2017 at 03:35 AM by Dazzlingdreamberry

Just wanted an interesting title. I have nothing to say on the topic of gummy bears.

Mcgyver is on. Lets take care of business. Soup was clam chowder. It was wet and windy out.

My book is a thrill a minute. The woman in trouble has hired a p.i. He has military training and is an adrenaline junkie. Strangely, they mention his short stature and wiryness. Hopefully it won't gross me out with sex scenes. The two admire each other. The woman is into physics and such. It's interesting how quick their minds work.

Some city down the way got 83 mph wind last night. Think I'll roll up the sidewalk and hit hay. My dreams are more exciting than this!
*^_^*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

it was a dark and stormy night

Posted 04-07-2017 at 05:12 AM by Dazzlingdreamberry

Just read on nabe web that lights went out 10 min ago few miles away. Lights been flickering here. This always happens. I read some highway closed cause trees down. It's like the city loses its head every time there's a storm. No doubt some big tree will disroot itself. I don't remember this happening when we lived in Frisco.

Just had some maple oatmeal. Soup was chicken with wild rice. And I told you about the storm.

On the nabe web a senior wanted help pulling weeds. She said she could pay $15/hr. She got some bites. One guy said she should offer $20. For pulling weeds?! One of the most expensive services is getting a massage. I never have though I've been tempted. But they charge about $100/hr. I'm not from stock that visit masseuse's.

I'm still reading the damsel book. But it's not ideal for me. And Mr x has a team on. Mr t keeps screaming. The reason why the book isn't a good fit is because it's a different era. And it's a humorist book. You have to know the references. I can understand a Sherlock book because it's straight forward. Plus Watson is pretty dense. Things have to be explained. So in the damsel book someone will say something odd. I don't know if it's meant literally or is a funny. There's no laugh track. Not bonding with the characters either.

So I started another book to read in tandem. It's called, split second. And it's a real rip snorter. You may wonder at the odd words or phrases I use. I pick them up from the different books I've read. Or on tv. I think I got rip snorter from Mary poppins. I'm crazy for the old English. Anyway, this new book is about a fantastic discovery. They haven't said yet what it is. But it's about time travel. Going back a split second. Already the 2 scientists have been kidnapped. It's going to be a bumpy ride. So far I really like. Very exciting.

Well looks like the power didn't go off. Guess its time to toddle off. Night!
*^_^*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

red octopus tea

Posted 04-06-2017 at 03:42 AM by Dazzlingdreamberry

Good evening, all! How was your day? I'm kind of restless tonight. It's warm, yet was overcast. Supposed to be raining for 3 days. Soup was potato bacon. My car insurance is due. I have 8k+ miles on an almost 7 yr car. I don't drive much.

Mcgyver is on. I've already eaten. What am I supposed to do the rest of the evening? Still have allergy. That'll be good for a few sneezes. New book is kind of slow. Just not in the mood. Shocking, I know.

Guess I'll toddle off. Oh, the title is the tee I'm wearing. Plus pink Capri. No sox.
*^_^*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

if it's Tuesday, it must be a new book

Posted 04-05-2017 at 04:58 AM by Dazzlingdreamberry

And it is! I'm reading, a damsel in distress, by pg wodehouse. Never read him. He's a humorist so book should be a frothy romp. It was written in 1919 and story set a little earlier, I think. It's the hierarchy of English society. I was surprised they used the word geek. And we think it's a modern word!

Tonight's soup selection was burger tater soup. My Ch bounced low today. Doesn't usually happen. The maple oatmeal let me down. You have to add protein to the mix.

My 3# weights seem too light. Will move up to 5. I don't want to get muscular, just toned. And today I was battling the Count of Allergen. Sneezing and watery eyes. Just a big snot ball.

Murder she wrote is on. A tinkling ice cream truck has started to traverse our faire streets. I was almost tempted. But I couldn't fathom a $5 popsicle.

There was a rousing debate on neighborhood web. Someone brought up immigration topic and thread exploded. My town is extremely liberal. Another topic was proposed gas hike, which I hadn't heard.
*^_^*
Posted in Uncategorized