Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Katneko

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]Updated whenever with whatever. I'll probably forget pretty often. Ha ha ha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Old 1X1 Private Thread [for safe keeping. <3]

Old 1X1 Private Thread [for safe keeping. <3]

Posted 01-05-2009 at 07:13 PM by Katneko
Updated 01-05-2009 at 07:25 PM by Katneko
[color=deepskyblue][size=2][b]Please, please, please, people, request [i]something[/i]! I'm so gosh darn bored atm, I need something to do! -is avoiding Gaia- DDD: C'mon! Request anything, and I'll consider it![/b]

Welcome to my OnexOne search thread. I plan to return to Mene a lot, so I want something to do while I'm here. C: I love roleplaying yaoi, and that's practically all I do, due to the fact that I don't play girls very well. XD ha ha ha. I will do groups, if you ask me.

[i][u]What I'm currently Craving:[/u][/i]
I'm currently craving a Naruto roleplay. Not Naruto, though. I want to be Sasuke to someone's Kakashi. o uo 'cause that pairing is so cute. [b][u]I'd really like another Waiter x Customer type roleplay, with me as the waiter. I have an awesome character in store for this. o no; He was created for the roleplay I'm currently doing, but I know he could be edited for the better![/b][/u]

Err, but anything sounds good about now. XD

[b][u]About Katneko:[/b][/u]
» Bonjour. I'm sixteen and I reside in the US, on the Gulf Coast to be exact. I hate it here. : D I love to roleplay. Yaoi is my cup of tea. I love making friends and all of that jazz. I love animals, and I have a cat named Coco and a bunny named Gir. XD

» I'm pretty literate, I suppose. =P Really it depends on you, your posts, the roleplay, and my character. XD; I have to be inspired and you have to post things that I can reply to! D: I can post nice paragraphs if I try, but if I become bored, they start to dwindle. So, please don't bore me.

» If you get bored, however, or my paragraphs or roleplaying aren't to your liking, do let me know. I will not be offended.

» I love romance in roleplays. It's, like, half the fun! >: O But, of course, that 'love at first sight' crap makes me angry. But, yeah, it makes me mad. That doesn't happen. Ever.

» More than anything on God's green earth I hate people who play solely submissive/uke characters. People IRL explore new things in regard to their sex life/relationships all the time. So why can't your roleplay character?

» No Mary/Gary Sues. Let me define that for you! A Mary/Gary is someone who is perfect, wonderful, a fallen angel who can do no wrong, never get injured, never have a single down fall. Just no. D: If you still do not understand, I will provide you with a link. [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_sue][link][/url]

» Now, in regard to Yaoi/Yuri/Het . . . I will play only Yaoi, Het if persuaded. I will play a canon to your OC, only if you convince me. And you will have to try very hard, unless I am in a good mood.

» I prefer, over anything, private threads. DX No one likes their inbox conversations to be interrupted constantly by roleplay posts. I'll do it if I really want to roleplay with you, though. AIM and MSN is LAST RESORT. D: I can't make a good reply when I know you're sitting there waiting. I just can't. ;;

[b][u]Roleplays I'm interested in doing:[/b][/u]
I have [i]no idea for plots[/i]. And if you want me to come up with some... [u]I'd have to take a shower[/u]... I think really good in there. ; D I'd love it if you'd [i]help[/i] me come up with a plot. C: That'd be kind of you.

We can chat on MSN. Ask me in a PM and I'll give you my messenger name.

We can link some of these things together, if you can find a way. C:

[b]Katneko lives in CST Zone. C:[/b]

[u]Original Ideas[/u]
[b]Sick boy[/b] x Doctor ×
[b]Vampire x Vampire[/b] ♥
Prince x [b]Servant[/b] ×
[b]Prince x Prince[/b] ×
[b]Student[/b] x Teacher
Kidnapper x [b]Kidnapee[/b] ×
[b]Prince x Peasant[/b]
[b]Twin x Twin[/b]
Pirate x [b]Stowaway[/b] ×
Assassin x [b]Victim[/b] ×
Master x [b]Slave[/b]
[b]Catboy x Catboy ♥
Prince x Thief [/b]
Popular guy x [b]Shy/outcast boy[/b]
[b]Waiter[/b] x Cook ♥
[b]Waiter x Customer[/b] ♥♥♥
[b]Violinist[/b] x Fan ♥♥
[b]Violinist[/b] x Rockstar ♥♥
[b]Violinist[/b] x Manager ♥♥
[b]Violinist[/b] x Rival ♥♥
[b]Violinist[/b] x Kidnapper ♥♥

[u]Anime/Manga/Games[/u]
[u]Naruto[/u]
[b]Sasuke[/b] x Naruto ♥
[b]Sasuke[/b] x Itachi♥♥♥
[b]Sasuke[/b] x Kakashi ♥♥♥♥♥
[b]Neko Sasuke[/b] x ?? (ask plz) **** ♥♥♥♥♥
[b]Deidara[/b] x Tobi ♥
[b]Deidara[/b] x Itachi
[b]Deidara[/b] x Sasori
[b]Shikamaru[/b] x someone.... : P ×

[u]Princess Princess[/u]
[b]Kouno[/b] x Yuujiro
[b]Kouno [/b]x Akira
[b]Kouno [/b]x Arisada
[b]Kouno[/b] x Mikoto
[b]Akira [/b]x Arisada

[u]Loveless[/u]
[b]Soubi x Ritsuka [/b]
[b]Youji [/b]x Natsuo ♥
[b]Youji [/b]x Ritsuka
Kio x [b]Soubi[/b]
[b]Youji[/b] x Soubi
[b]Ritsuka[/b] x Seimei ×
[b]Soubi[/b] x Seimei
[b]Nisei[/b] x Seimei
[b](Young?) Soubi[/b] x Ritsu
Original x Original ;] ♥♥

[u]Spiral[/u] ♥♥♥
[b]Eyes[/b] x Ayumu ♥
[b]Eyes[/b] x Kanone ♥
[b]Eyes[/b] x Kousuke ♥
[u]Gravitation[/u]
[b]Ryuichi[/b] x Shuichi ♥
[b]Ryuichi[/b] x Tohma
[b]Ryuichi[/b] x Tatsuha
[b]Ryuichi[/b] x Yuki ..? ×
[b]Shuichi[/b] x Yuki

[u]Ouran High School Host Club[/u]
[b]Kaoru[/b] x Hikaru ♥
[b]Kaoru[/b] x Tamaki
[b]Kaoru[/b] x Kyouya
[b]Kyouya[/b] x Tamaki
[u]Fullmetal Alchemist[/u]
[b]Ed x Al[/b] [HUMAN]×
Roy x [b]Al[/b] [HUMAN] ×
[b]Ed[/b] x Envy
[b]Al[/b] [HUMAN] x Envy ×
[u]Yu Yu Hakusho[/u]
[b]Kurama[/b] x Hiei
[b]Kurama[/b] x Karasu

[u]BeyBlades[/u]
[b]Kai[/b] x Rei
[b]Kai[/b] x Tala
[u]Kingdom Hearts[/u]
[b]Riku[/b] x Sora
[b]Roxas[/b] x Axel ×
Axel x [b]Sora[/b]
[b]Riku[/b] x Axel
[b]Riku[/b] x another Orgy member [Guys only plz. ;3]

[u]Fruits Basket[/u]
[b]OC x OC[/b]
[b]Hatori[/b] x Ayame
[b]Hatori[/b] x Shigure

[u]Death Note[/u]
[b]Light[/b] x L
[b]Matt[/b] x Mello
[b]Near[/b] x Mello
[b]Matsuda[/b] x L

[u]Vampire Knight[/u]
Any Vampire pairings (Just ask) ♥♥

[u]Code Geass[/u]
[b]Lelouche[/b] x ?? ♥♥

[u]Books/Movies[/u]
[u]Simon Says[/u]
[b]Adrian[/b] x Charles ♥♥
[b]Graeme[/b] x Charles

[u]The Invisible[/u]
(Same plot, different people like no girls.)
[b]OC[/b] x OC ♥

[u]Jumper[/u]
[b]OC[/b] x OC ♥

[b]Bolded[/b] means I wish to be that character.
× Means not really wanting right now.
♥ Means Craving. ; ]

* I will do a Canon x OC if you ask, depending on your OC. C: And maybe we could double. -doesn't have many OC's-
** Even if they have [ × ]'s, you can ask away. You may be able to convince me. ♥
*** If I say I'll play someone, then I've either played them before, or I really really want to play them. You can get me to play someone else if you think I can do it. D;
**** I'm not sure why, but I always saw Neko Sasuke as being an uke, unless he's with Kitsune Naruto. X D; And, by Neko Sasuke, I mean those pictures you find that are really adorable when you search neko sasuke on Photobucket. X D I think we could do some sort of AU with this and make Sasuke Kakashi's pet neko? That is the pairing I would like most when dealing with Neko Sasuke. o uo

[b][u]Current Groups:[/b][/u]
None

[b][u]Current OnexOnes:[/b][/u]
[url=http://www.menewsha.com/viewtopic.php?t=38452]OCxOC - Ermine and I[/url][/color][/size]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet