Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Katneko

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="1"]Updated whenever with whatever. I'll probably forget pretty often. Ha ha ha.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Original Characters Blogs about my characters.
Old

My favorite OC

Posted 06-01-2008 at 09:15 PM by Katneko (Katneko's Blog)
Updated 06-01-2008 at 09:23 PM by Katneko

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Lately I've really been wanting some art of my OC, Alexi. But I have yet to show him to anyone. XD So, I've decided to make this blog entry about him. : ]

This will be edited with more about him when I think of more. : D

[b]Name:[/b] Alexi Mikhail
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Hair:[/b] Normal length and black with a pumpkin colored patch of hair in the front... o.O
[b]Eyes:[/b] Green
[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"
[b]Occupation:[/b] College student
[b]Likes:[/b] Girls, Bewbs, partying, sleeping, eating
[b]Dislikes:[/b] Julian, doctors, people who are poor, mornings, vegetables
[b]Clothing:[/b] Either something very spiffy [ie suits, nice shirts and ties, etc.] or punkish clothing. C: But it has to be trendy, whatever it is! D:<
[b]Background:[/b] Originally born and raised in Russia, he has recently moved to France due to his respiratory problems. and asthema. The hospitals and clinics were hard to reach in Russia, due to ice and snow, so his father decided to move to France(his father's not married, he got divorced, and he's secretly been talking to some french woman on the internet. Alexi has no idea [i]that[/i] was a factor in moving there. > _>; )He hates his doctor, and tells him his face makes him sick and other mean things. He's got respiratory problems, due to his weak bronchial tubes, and asthema so his rich dad got him a personal doctor, whose clinic is down the road and very empty and dirty and stuff. He's a playboy and loves girls. He has many girlfriends and often goes on dates and does things with them. [Moar coming soon]
[b]Personality:[/b] He's a bastard, like a jerk.
[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]References:[/b] [url=http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u258/katnekosarts/Alexi/][o][/url][/COLOR][/SIZE]
⊙ω⊙