31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Bunai

oh hai

Bunai...american black emo
meaning, i am the cause of my own depression...sort of. i do have brain issues and syndromes.

i am also
Bunai on Gaiaonline.com
KittD on Deviantart.com

i draw, read, and sleep
not much to it

i believe in a lot of things...i'll get to that later

i also rant...strangely on on here
dont take things personal, i can be rude, but i dont stalk you or continue to get the last word in

:heart:
waah?

waah?

Posted 09-08-2008 at 06:01 AM by Bunai
Updated 09-11-2008 at 07:37 PM by Bunai (Cause I'm a Brat ^_^)
I have Nothing against anyone. Even though you may not believe me.
[FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"]yes, this makes me feel Welcomed :squee: Nyoro
i didnt know staff were allowed to take personal stabs at members.

[URL="http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96626"] Post Stalker! Page 5[/URL]

so i was right
my Post and Blog are stalked by Staff
who find my lack of converting, an issue

why is this Blog worthy.
its a first, thats why.

and thus, my Alienation continues... =3 Nyoro
its not like i troll around the site, or purposely disrespect the rules. i dont attack people, i dont even talk bad about Mene while on other places. i just get edgy when i am here because people constantly bash a place that i still go on, and will continue too to go on.

i shouldnt have to feel terrible about that.

there are things that i like here, and somethings that i dont like. do i flood the Forum by bringing that to the Menewsha Community Forum? nope.

my issue isnt with the Site. its more about various people that i can ignore. and annoyed at some i can not ignore.
its hard to compliment, when you feel pushed away. and vice versus, you can say the same about me.

i wonder if they hand out infractions for being moody. i would have a ton of them.

i like Avatar sites

i dont like when Members of the site feel the need to talk bad about other Avatar sites. it just gets to me. and thats what i have seen on Mene, pretty much the only downside of it, would be that. Members ragging on where Newbies came from or still going too.

even the Mods do it, and that just makes me not want to compliment it, it just seems so TwoFaced.

ぼくわ嫌いメネウシャか?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Comments 0