Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Chronos Mephistopheles

Filled with random conversations or rants that I have, sometimes just a rambling of what is going on in my life, and sometimes its character sheets.
Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Whoops

Posted 03-29-2014 at 03:33 AM by Chronos Mephistopheles (Chronos Mephistopheles' Manifestations of Space & Time)

One day I'll be back on here, one day I will RP like the gods are judging my every call.

One day. I hope you don't mind waiting?
Blood and Earth, not theory and chalk
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OMG IM ALIVE

Posted 08-22-2010 at 03:21 AM by Chronos Mephistopheles (Chronos Mephistopheles' Manifestations of Space & Time)

So sorry everyone, I haven't been on mene in ages. And it figures that I'd come back to mene just before the next overwhelming school semester would begin *sigh*
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Episode Ten: MAYHEM!

Posted 02-25-2010 at 08:52 PM by Chronos Mephistopheles (Chronos Mephistopheles' Manifestations of Space & Time)

It's times like these that I both praise and hate myself for taking sixteen credit hours in University. I love having all this work, there's no true opportunity for me to become bored, I always have something to do. But at the same time I'm overwhelmed because I do need a break, I do need some relaxation time. Had a midterm this morning, which was crazy seeing as it's still three weeks before its mid-semester.

In slightly good news, slightly bad news as well: I managed to get a job. It's a temporary job, I only work there until the main tax season is over, but I get money! I have an income, holy crap. The only true bad thing about it is the fact that when I'm not at school I'm at work, which shortens my already slim hours of 'free time' for homework. I'll get through it somehow. I know I can pull it off. I've done it before.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Episode 9: Overwhelmed

Posted 02-18-2010 at 04:53 AM by Chronos Mephistopheles (Chronos Mephistopheles' Manifestations of Space & Time)

School is killing me. Honestly its a crazy semester but I love it. So much crazy school work (constantly reading or writing essays) and now with my unofficial girlfriend and the cosplay group I'm just loving it. Crazy work, but with much love. If that makes any sense whatsoever.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Episode Eight: Possible Love?

Posted 01-26-2010 at 05:01 PM by Chronos Mephistopheles (Chronos Mephistopheles' Manifestations of Space & Time)

okay, well I don't believe i've told anyone on here, but I'm officially part of a cosplay group now. In the Kingdom Hearts Universe, I'm Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne or number 9 of the Organization, and in the Final Fantasy Verse I'm Zack Faire.

Anyway, the girl who plays Zexion in KH (The Cloaked Schemer, or number 6) apparently might be thinking about asking me out. Of course I heard this second hand, but if she does I'll be so happy. She's very sweet, and it'll be the first time I actually get to date another girl...

anyway, im in class, so I better go. Later
Posted in Uncategorized