14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by AzuraX

Renewed Roleplay Skeleton

Renewed Roleplay Skeleton

Posted 06-19-2016 at 10:39 PM by AzuraX
Updated 06-20-2016 at 12:42 AM by AzuraX
Hello fellow roleplayers, I am Azura. Please message me if anything caught your interest.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][B][U]The Basic Rules:[/U][/B][/SIZE][/FONT][LIST][*]No god modding. Taking control of my character will result in one waring. The next time will result in being blocked.[*]I would like at least a semi-paragraph. (Four sentences)[*]I love dark roleplays, but try to keep the blood at a minimum so we don't get in trouble.[*]Some days we get writers blanks, it happens. You are always welcome to message me to discuss where to go next in the roleplay.[*]Please, please, PLEASE tell me if you do not wish to continue an rp.[/LIST][SIZE="5"][B][U]Genres I love:[/U][/B][/SIZE][LIST=1][*]Horror[*]Fantasy [*]Tragedy [*]Romance[*]Adventure [*]Psychological [*]Symbolism/Fable[*]Poem/Rhythm/Music[/LIST]Note: I do m/m, f/f, and m/f pairs so you don't need to worry. I'm not picky but I do mostly Yaoi (male x male).
Most of my characters are dark, but it depends on the story too so it won't always be this way.

[SIZE="5"][B][U]Fanfiction I would like to do:[/U][/B][/SIZE]

Miraculous Ladybug
Vocaloid
Legend of Zelda

[SIZE="6"][B][U][COLOR="Blue"]Roleplay Ideas[/COLOR][/U][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"] [U]Group roleplays:[/U][/SIZE]
[B]-Naomi Mansion: Murder Mysteries-[/B]
Within the Naomi mansion a great murder mystery unfolds. A body is found dead, and it was Mr. Naomi. The nobels, the guest, the commoners, and even the servants all have a reason to kill Mr. Naomi. Nobody can be trusted, and some may even want to take the credit for the deed. Only two witnesses at the scene of the crime, one always lies and the other will sometimes tell the truth. The murderer can only blackmail one witness. The witness who tells the truth can blame anyone, whether they be truly be guilty or not. The witness who lies can only be honest if the murderer is in the room.

[B]-Clash of Crimson, Teal, and Gold-[/B]
For years a endless war has tainted the world in blood. Once the evil monarchy by the name of Ray Crimson took the throne he selfishly took all the land's wealth for himself. At first everyone was too scared of Crimson's great army of 50,000 men but as the years went on the hatred built up. The citizens began to rebel and a man under the name Herald Teal was the one that lead the first revolution. The result was thousands of people on both sides dead. Crimson then signed a treaty that day to swear he would never let this go out of control. But this promise didn't last. A sly woman enchanted Crimson into taking lands for her. She was the queen of his world and everyone nicknamed her Gold Snake because she was pretty but full of lies. Gold got thousands of men to fall for her just so she could use them for her dirty work. Once again the citizens have been upset, but Teal disappeared ten years back. Who will lead them into battle now?

[U][SIZE="4"]One on One:[/SIZE][/U]
[B]-Raven-[/B]
Hidden and sealed away, the dark book of legends lies. The black book remains there, the centered red ruby glistening its seekers to read its forbidden pages. Within each paper is demon magic of pure darkness, each turn only getting more horrid. But the very last page and most forbidden of all magics stands out. Written in blood, the chapter reads "Raven". Upon the page is a drawing of a demon summoning circle with enchantment marks. Within the details to summon her is a small and almost illegible note that reads, "Any wish you have, she will grant. Even if it be the destruction of the world."

[B]-Witch Girl-[/B]
A plague has cursed the lands across Europe. People look left and right, tagging women as witches who caused this bad luck. Many of these girls end up dying because they are blamed for being a witch. Hearing the news of girls being pegged as witches, Shiru quickly makes her way to the kingdom were her brother is. But when she gets there she finds out the prince had run away and now some people are blaming her.

[B]-Scarlett-[/B]
In the country of Melvos all female children are all killed, the king ordering his with an iron fist. The weak boys are also removed as his cruel Highness sees fit. Despite the fear of the commoners, when Scarlett is born her parents are determined to keep her alive. For years Scarlett, or rather her male name Leon, is trained to act and be male. Even though she was risking her life, she decided to join the knights after passing in first place in the Knight's test. At first her only goal is gain the trust of the king and avenge the death of her weaker best friend who was killed just because he was too weak. Yet, her plans go wrong when she finds herself caring for the King's son.

[SIZE="4"][U]Fan fiction:[/U][/SIZE]

[B]-Miraculous Ladybug-[/B]
Adrien is more determined than ever before to find out his Ladybug's true identity, but you better be careful what you wish for. Finding out secrets may lead to finding out much more than you asked.
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet