7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Arechi

Test character format

Test character format

Posted 09-07-2011 at 02:13 AM by Arechi
[SIZE=3][FONT=garamond][LEFT][SIZE=3][FONT=garamond]This is merely a test character to see if I can get this format to work. Even though it's a test charrie please don't steal. :cry:
[B]
Arechi[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/LEFT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m610/PencilKitty113/Aba-Timid.jpg[/IMG]
[COLOR=purple][FONT=Garamond][SIZE=5]Ziggorot 003[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

I am: [COLOR=purple]An artificially created affected human or 'zombie' hunter.[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
[/FONT][CENTER][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]‡[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][FONT=garamond][SIZE=2]People call me Ziggy or 003.[/SIZE]
[/FONT][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]‡[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][FONT=garamond][SIZE=2]I am 22 years old. (though I've only been functioning for a year or two)[/SIZE]
[/FONT][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]‡[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][FONT=garamond][SIZE=2]I am male.[/SIZE]
[/FONT][B][COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]‡[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][FONT=garamond][SIZE=2]I can survive in conditions that normal humans cannot, however even I have my limits and my body is not perfect. I have rather good mechanic skills and can usually fix about any sort of machine so long as I have something to work with.[/SIZE]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
[FONT=garamond][justify][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]
[B][SIZE=4]My Story:[/SIZE][/B][INDENT][SIZE=2]
According to my memory I first started as a human 'volunteer' to undergo an experimental procedure that would infuse and replace some of my bodily parts with machines. The purpose of my creation was to be a sort of fail safe in case an experimental virus that my creators were working with ever got out of control. At first things seemed to go rather well and it was soon believed that I would not be needed as my creators had the virus contained. Due to my rather 'delicate' composition I was soon placed in a holding chamber that would keep me in a sort of 'sleep' mode, only to be awakened if something unforeseen were to go wrong.

A few years passed and eventually my existence was all but forgotten. According to data that I've received from some of the last few functioning security cameras and computers, a group of humans unleashed the virus which was soon being spread to my creators. In a last 'ditch' effort to try and contain the virus I was once more unearthed and awakened, however by the time it was too late for me to fulfill that function.

The virus had spread, affecting humans as it went until most of the populace had succumbed. Although I failed to complete the original objective of containing the virus before the world was affected, I feel it is now at least some of my responsibility to rid this world of the virus my creators had created. Unfortunately it seems that parts of me that had remained human ended up contracting the virus as well, and it is merely my mission objective and my programming, that keeps me from joining the other undead masses. Once the last affected person is terminated and the virus all but eliminated, aside from the part within me, I am certain that I shall cease to exist as well.

[/justify][/SIZE][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/FONT][/SIZE]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet