7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Flink

Sleep is Optional...

Sleep is Optional...

Posted 06-16-2009 at 01:23 AM by Flink
So, got my schedule for this week and it's brutal. Especially tomorrow and Wednesday. I get off Tuesday night at 9pm and I have to be at work at 6am. Not a problem, if I lived CLOSER to work. I have to drive an hour to work and there is no way I'll be able to make that drive with that little sleep.

My mom had the idea of me getting a hotel room. Which I'm reluctant to do. I'm already down to $21 in the bank. It'll be more than that when they finally PUT the money from my pay check in my account, but still.

I had a scare with my debit card, too. I was refused a purchase of a whopping $8! Of course that was my dinner for the night so I could eat it and drive home. See, when I work from 3:30 to 9, that's ONLY 5 and a half hours of work, so I only get a 15 minute break. Which leaves me really hungry and thirsty after my shift is ended. Imagine my disappointment when I had to put back my sammich and my drink which I was so looking forward to getting. I then opted NOT to get gas for my vehicle. Which I'll have to do either tomorrow after work or maybe even Wednesday after work, since I won't be using as much gas being in a hotel.

Also, this weekend my cat's back legs suddenly stopped working and the vet is CLOSED on the weekends. >.< Blast it livingi n the middle of no where. My mom and I were going to take him to the vet today, Monday, but we can't find him and we've looked all over. I can only hope he's alright.

My mom says if she finds him tomorrow or we find him before I go to work she'll take him to the vet. Here's hoping I find Diego...
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet