Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Yreka

[color=#a0199b][size=1]So this shall be the place where I will post my thoughts. Not likely going to put any rantings here at least for i'm not the type of person who likes to rant at people. I'll likely be posting some somewhat confusing philosophical ideas in here. You're free to try to decipher what I say.

Oh yeah. May or may not put book reviews here. Maybe random awesome things I find.[/size][/color]
"Senior Prank" is not a senior prank. But it's still awesome.

"Senior Prank" is not a senior prank. But it's still awesome.

Posted 05-21-2008 at 07:37 PM by Yreka
Updated 05-22-2008 at 04:48 PM by Yreka
[COLOR=#a0199b][SIZE=1]'Twas today. What happened is that they were able to get the second half of our school-day cancelled, added in big slides/inflatable jumping house things, got a band (they're actually pretty good, can't remember their name), are giving out free food, and so on and so forth.

Currently typing this from the field where the band is playing. We've got campus-wide wifi and i'm happy because of it.

Whoa.
I recognize this song. I can't remember it.

Gah.

Take On Me.
Got it.

Ah well. I don't think this is too bad. I'm fine with missing math and programming for a band, jumping around, etc, etc, etc.

Edit:
The band is "Smith Point." They aren't huge, but they're pretty decent.

Also forgot the awesome part of what the seniors did this morning. Main hall. They put down bubble wrap on the floors. They put black streamers/more bubble wrap/cardboard cutouts across the hall. It was beautifu. I think one of the cutouts was a reference to Caramelldansen. Thing is that people didn't dodge around the stuff, but kinda ran right through it. By the beginning of school, it was trashed. I should have taken pictures. It was a masterpiece...
Someone must have. If I can get some, i'll post them.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Comments 1
Total Comments 1
Comments
Old Comment Posted 05-21-2008 at 09:04 PM
That sounds like the school I'm going to o.O