Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Eroy

Hi! You've found my blog. I probably won't enter much here but if you're ever curious about what's going on in my life then here's where to stalk me. :ninja:
Mene Stuff What's going on with me on Menewsha.
Old

Giving Back Auctions V2.0

Posted 06-04-2008 at 04:34 PM by Eroy (Eroy's Bloggy-Blog)

That's right, they're coming back! This time I will be your host. :squee:

I am currently working on the forum. I've got all of the rules and guidelines laid out so far! I really think it's coming along nicely.

There will be a lot of items to auction off. I hope quite a few of you guys are able to get an item you've been questing for. Now I just have to decide which items to auction off in the first run. *hummmm...*

If you have read my other blog you would see that I'm going to Aruba next week. I'm hoping to start the auctions when I return, so you better start saving! Good luck to everyone. :XD
(^(エ)^)
Posted in Mene Stuff
Old

I won Admin's Pick??!

Posted 05-13-2008 at 03:02 PM by Eroy (Eroy's Bloggy-Blog)
Updated 05-14-2008 at 02:50 PM by Eroy

[COLOR="DarkRed"][I]Wow! I NEVER expected to win admin's pick. I usually phail at making avatars. The funny part is, I almost changed my avatar this weekend but I ended up being really busy so I held off. I'm sure glad I did!

Here's jelly's nice blurb about my outfit: [/I][/COLOR]
[QUOTE=jellysundae;3116486][b][i][color=#e56e94]Okay, here's this week's blurb.

I've been eyeing Eroy's outfit for a while now. It always catches my eye because as Eve says, it's very pretty! It bright and vibrant. I LOVE it when people put together a good outfit that has no monochromatic shades in it, because they always have a lot of impact.

The gold, purple and green look lovely together, with the little silvery touches from the lantern , the detail on the eyepatch and the pale flowers on the hairpin adding another aspect, but not taking anything away from the overall lavish look of the outfit.

I usually greatly dislike it when people wear a hairpin that's the same colour as their hair, but Eroy's got this right too, as the hair and pin are not the same shade, so the pin doesn't disappear into the hair, it just tones very prettily.

The skirt and tunic are not the same colour, but that doesn't matter here because the end result still looks good. The main reason for this being that both items were pixeled by Chibi, so they are shaded in the same way and compliment one another.

That's a sneaky little tip for you there, if you mix items that are from different sets, but created by the same person, they'll still attain a certain symmetry, even if they don't match in colour ;)

The skintone that Eroy's chosen is warm and reflects the golden tones of the crown and the trim on the tunic.

Overall isn't just extremely pretty, she looks set for a carnival :)[/color][/i][/b][/QUOTE]
(^(エ)^)
Posted in Mene Stuff