21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Jack MacGaven

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x63/emo-ticon/header.png[/IMG]
The second week

The second week

Posted 03-05-2010 at 01:29 PM by Jack MacGaven
Hello my dear friends!

My second week is almost over. Lucky me. Things had been a bit more dramatic. The weather wasn’t all that great and that wasn’t really comfortable. The ground was very slippery and it was rather hard to find a dry place to sleep. I was lucky to find a small cave, which was occupied by a family of bats, something I didn’t mind at all.

I’ve been more at ease in the wilderness now. Knowing that there aren’t much predators around is quite nice, but I do get the feeling that something is following me and watching me closely. I’ve tried to see what it is, but I came back empty handed. I’m guessing that it’s just my imagination that wants me to freak out.
I hope you all liked my previous letter, by the way.
I’m quite well, I’m getting used to hunting and fishing, but I also started to recognize plants and herbs more quickly, which is quite useful.
Sadly I had to cut my hair though. A big part of it got stuck in some branches when I was setting traps. It was so knotted that it was faster and easier just to take my knife and cut it all off. It’s a big difference, but I do not dislike it. Perhaps I’ll keep my hair this way.

I hope that you all are well and that you are playing nice.

Love,
Jack Edward MacGaven
The Menewshan Vampire
Comments 1
Total Comments 1
Comments
Old Comment Posted 03-05-2010 at 07:41 PM
[color="#BC003F"][size="3"][font="Maiandra GD"][I]*Giggles* [/I]
Ah silly Jack, you of all people should know... If it feels like someone is following you, someone probably is following you. To downplay it will be your downfall...[/font][/size][/color]