5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Find Blog Entries by Arechi

Driving large things...

Driving large things...

Posted 12-01-2009 at 10:55 PM by Arechi
So this will be the first time in about five years or so that I actually drive something bigger than my sister's Corolla. Yes, yes I know I probably spelled the car name wrong, but I'm not too worried about it right now. I'm not really a car person so again I'm not going to worry over it right now.

What I am going to worry about is driving my sister in-law's van. Granted it's not very far, but I'm worried that I'll end up in an accident or something. It's a silly fear perhaps but I'll be driving around the area around the time people are getting off of work, and that is a good time when people drive like homicidal maniacs.

On top of that I'll be having three small children with me, hence the reason why I have to drive the van, so that only makes it worse for me. The last time I drove something rather large was when I was 14, learning how to drive, and my uncle thought it would be a great idea for me to drive his Tahoe home from a church and I had to drive on a high way. That freaked me out considering I had just learned how to back my sister's car out of the driveway and hadn't actually driven. I ended up going about five miles per hour on the high way, I wasn't on it for very long and the people behind me didn't seem to mind at the time, and I know I can't do that here.

Really this blog is just me writing down my irrational fears. My sister and sister in-law have confidence in me so I really shouldn't worry too much if they're not. Although I also don't like the fact that I'll be driving the said van at night...

Oh well I might as well go and get this over with now. Here's hoping I make it back with myself, the van and the kids all in one piece and unscathed. ><'
Comments 1
Total Comments 1
Comments
Old Comment Posted 12-02-2009 at 03:03 AM
Woot and I made it without killing anyone or damaging anything! :D