Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by musasgal

(Please note that this is NOT a take of my RP partner, it's just to put my fanfic drafts in before I can get the updated word on the computer).

This is my draft and pulished space until Word is on the computer.

This shows what stories I'm working on (fan fic or not) Feel free to put imput on any so far!!!!

Also, let me know what you want me to write....as long as I know what it is
Draft Fan fic- no title as of yet....Chapter one

Draft Fan fic- no title as of yet....Chapter one

Posted 08-01-2010 at 11:22 AM by musasgal
Here is my first one in ages.
''= thoughts and writing
It was about two months since the Paradox duel. Everyone went back to their normal lifes....well...almost everyone.
Yusei Fudou was searching the internet about his two new friends. He was on it for two days straight. It was a break of what's happening. An exibit is going to be open in a few days and he got asked to speak on the behalf of the director.
It wasn't going to be easy but there was one thing that bugged him.
"Yusei, aren't you going to have some rest?" Crow asked, disturbing his thoughts.
"Yeah, and you need to eat" Jack Atlas replied. Yusei smiled, igoring them both.
"I hit the jackpot" he said.
"For what?" Crow asked.
"You know two months ago I went on that pursuit?" Yusei asked. Jack Peered over Yusei's shoulder.
"You got to be kidding me. You suppose to know about them" Jack sighed.
"Yeah?" So?"
"So, my point is that those are the two most famous protectors of the the time of Duel Monsters."
"But I got asked to say something about them each and how they met"
"Big deal. It was because of a bump one day" Crow said.
"Not exactly"
"Why?"
"That's why I'm trying to find out" Yusei yelled. Then he grabbed a pen and started to write.
'You know the stroy and legend about Yugi Motou and Judai Yuki and how they saved our world.......'
Judai sighed. He doesn't know how to begin his new life. Bording with Grandpa, a demstrator at the duelling club at one of local high schools. It was all too much. plus on the other hand, today is the day that he becomes Yugi's trusted Apprentice.
((still working on this part will come back to this one))
Yugi looked at the glistening ocean. It has been a month since Atemu left.
'I know that he's gone for good but I feel like that he's still here' he thought. All of his friends were away on a holiday somwhere and didn't tell him untill the last minute. He felt alone and unwanted.
"Atemu, if you're here, speak up!" the young teen cried. Only his echo retunred.
"I see that you're alone, want to head the city?" said a voice. Yugi turned around and saw a brown eyed girl. Her hair was black which reached to her back.
"And you are?" he asked.
"A friend"
"Oh?"
"yes, we met before Yugi. Ouji-Sama told me that you need company" she giggled.
"What else did your friend say?"
"Well, Ouji-Sama said to follow the voice that returns as an echo. He says that he misses you alot."
"Ouji?"
"What you call him as Ou-Sama"
"And youself?"
"You silly, I mistaken you for him."
"Wait! Ou, Ouji, misteaken me for him....your Mana right?"
"Right on the head" she giggled.
"But how can you be here when you're with...him?"
"That I can't explain. But I do need your help. Atem escaped and is on a time travel rampage. If he decides to mess up time, we're in big trouble" she explained.
"How can I help?" the teen asked.
"Well...."
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet