7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by blueblackrose

Ranting/Just need some time to think

Ranting/Just need some time to think

Posted 01-16-2015 at 07:48 AM by blueblackrose
There are times when I feel as though I’m at a crossroad. I have never had much of a life because I have always felt that I needed to help my parents and my grandparents. Even if that meant giving up on things that I wanted and putting off chasing after my dreams. Now that my grandparents are gone and it’s just my parents I still find it hard to pull away. Sure I still feel like I should help my parents, but I want to live my life. I want to feel like I’m doing something other than idly sitting around, doing what I have always done. Despite feeling this way and feeling as though I’m becoming trapped I don’t know where to start. It’s like I’m lost with no place to begin or direction to head in. Things need to change and I realize this because I’m starting to think of how much of my life I have wasted yet I have nothing to show for it. No place to call my own, no husband, no children and hardly any friends. It’s clear that I have managed to isolate myself further than what I had already been due to being an outcast and loner when I was younger. Where does one start to change their life, to build a life of their own that doesn’t revolve around the family they already have? I’m faced with these questions, but I have no answer to them. I find myself wanting to search for the answer to move ahead, but hesitant. Have I become so afraid of rejection, of disappointment, of letting others in that I can’t move forward? Right now I seem like the most pathetic person I know. Letting myself feel so alone, so trapped, only letting my emotions give way when no one else is around because I bottle things up inside. Letting myself get pushed and pulled in different directions with no compass to guide me. Really I guess all that is left is for me to ask myself where do I go from here? What do I want out of my life and how to find happiness when it seems so far away?
Comments 2
Total Comments 2
Comments
Old Comment Posted 01-17-2015 at 11:54 AM
*huggles* we are in the same boat hun!!! Cause I soooo am right there with you and and I think we both need to just go to college and find our selves and stuff you know? Or just maybe go to a bar once a week....force your self to be bold that is what you should do just take a random class once a week like karate or something maybe....I don't know what to tell you but I just feel better to know that I am not the only one that is in this boat and that we can work on moving forward together you know? I mean obviously mine is getting loose ends tied up here before I move to help take care of my Gma and stuff but hey your not the only one *nuzzles* we can form a club now!!
Updated 01-17-2015 at 12:02 PM by Kilia
Old Comment Posted 01-19-2015 at 03:27 AM
*huggles back* Glad I'm not the only one. It's sad I never thought I'd end up being one of those people who still hadn't totally found theirself by the time they were in their late twenties. I've been thinking of going back to college or at least just taking some classes here and there. Every so often going to a bar does sound tempting. Yes we can work together and help each other out since we can relate. *laughs* Maybe we could form a club, lol.