7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Dazzlingdreamberry

a toothpaste blog

a toothpaste blog

Posted 08-31-2017 at 05:43 PM by Dazzlingdreamberry
hi izzy! i know what you mean. its fun to read new blogs. kind of like toothpaste. if nothing to read, ill read the tube. tube tops. i thought those were the dumbest things. then my wing went out once and i couldnt finagle a bra. so had to get the tubes. so easy to put on. i have them in colors, of course. fuchsia, lime, orange.

im writing on lappy, my laptop. too onerous to text on my phone.

its been a long, hot summer. i look forward to fall temps when i can don my beloved denim jackets.

izzy, that was interesting telling of what a nuclear stress test is. what is the nuclear part? the dye? it sounds so high tech. nuclear. do you glow now:)

i need to clean my fans. some arent openable. need some kind of thin bristle brush.

a few cities over madame ugly and her spawn were spotted. search partys are out since they came down where schools are. i noticed their looks didnt improve over the summer.

did i mention mr x found a dead rat on back lawn. thankfully he disposed of it. he said it was 17" with tail. # ick

see you in september!
Comments 2
Total Comments 2
Comments
Old Comment Posted 09-01-2017 at 12:39 PM
The rat was killed by madam ugly Hehehehe
Old Comment Posted 09-01-2017 at 07:26 PM
Yes...the nuclear part is what they called the "tracer." I guess it lights up the blood vessels and arteries while they take the pictures.
No...I don't glow at night! Lol!
It gets so mighty dark where I'm living that glowing in the dark would almost be an asset! Lol!
That is one mighty big rat! Imagine that thing slipping into your house through the doggie door! *Yikes*
We still haven't seen any mountain lions yet...though a friend of the BF told me that a person living not far from us had 2 on their back porch the other night!
We don't have pets or livestock to entice them to visit...though we often have deer that come through...
Sometimes, at night, while sitting on the porch and gazing at the stars in the ever encompassing darkness, we will be startled by a sound...so on comes the flashlight and there will be a deer or 3 calmly grazing on the grass and weeds.
...We haven't seen the badger lately...but he has dug a few new holes...and all the prairie dogs seem to have vanished! ...From the size of the holes, he's a pretty big badger!
Fall is on its way...I wish it weren't because winter will be close behind, bringing snow and a sense of further isolation. I find myself pretty lonely most days already...but once the snow flies I won't have much for visitors at all, except for wildlife.