7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Guitar Hero

Old

I'm done.

Posted 06-22-2008 at 08:09 AM by Guitar Hero

[FONT="Arial"][CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm sorry all. All the friends I've made... the promises I made to you all... I wound up screwed over in the end.

It was just... too much for me.

I'm giving everything I've got to the one person I know will use it for good. Don't bother asking me for anything.

I didn't know a whole lot of you, nor did I ever become the mad poster I wanted to be. But hey, that's life, right?

You guys, take care. Seriously. Don't EVER let something someone says get in the way of your life. Be YOU. You're YOU for a reason. :)

Peace.[/COLOR][/CENTER][/FONT]
Dead Account Holder
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm a failure.

Posted 06-13-2008 at 01:00 PM by Guitar Hero

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Ha. Every time I post in here, I feel more and more... emo. >___>;

Anyway, since I closed the S.A.D Event thread, something has been in the back of my brain telling me;

"Hey. You failed them. You failed yourself. You're a failure."

And that certain something is right. I screwed up.

I think I'll take that hiatus now.[/FONT][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Dead Account Holder
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hiatus? Maybe.

Posted 06-07-2008 at 06:43 PM by Guitar Hero

[CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Computer stress is raising my blood pressure. Also means I could have a heart attack, etc...

So I may take a break for a while. Mostly because I don't have insurance.

;-;[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Dead Account Holder
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Yeow!

Posted 05-23-2008 at 12:58 AM by Guitar Hero

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER][FONT="Century Gothic"]Foot's broken. Band's split. Freddy's in the hospital.

Lemme get this straight with everyone. [U]Drinking and driving is NOT okay. Deciding not to wear your seatbelt is NOT okay.[/U] I honestly find myself lucky to be alive. No one is dead, but everyone's banged up. Freddy's skull is fractured, my foot is broken, and Joshua's got a LOT of bruises.

But please, heed this if nothing else.[/COLOR][COLOR="Red"] Don't drink and drive.[/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Dead Account Holder
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

SHOCKING NEWS!

Posted 05-04-2008 at 01:16 AM by Guitar Hero

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="6"][CENTER]I have a very important and upfront thing to tell you all!
I'm sorry that I've lied so much!
I'M A GIRL. AND I'M PREGNANT. [/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]...

...pretty sure you don't believe that. GOOD! I was joking. Now onto the important things.

The SAD Event is coming to a standstill, and I need to get buck and get things moving again. I'm most likely going to ask for everyone's work thus far so I'm sure things are happening.

Onto the Vicky thread. It's dying, and it's awful to see! Make sure to drop by the Menewsha Nation and pop in![/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]
Dead Account Holder
Posted in Uncategorized