5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1

Find Blog Entries by Dearest

[CENTER][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=4][COLOR=#1f1f4e][B]
To Whom It May Concern[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#555b83][SIZE=2]
I was given a journal, and I intend to use it, even if it's only for nonsense...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]~~~
[COLOR="White"]***[/COLOR]

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
Blog - Blog related Blog entries
Old

School and stuff... Not very interesting... XD

Posted 06-03-2008 at 07:17 PM by Dearest (To Whom It May Concern)

I figured it was about time to post again ^^

Not that I have anything to say, but... XD
It's about time to post again...

I found out today that I have one day less to save my grades... Meaning I have tomorrow.
I think this is the closest I've ever come to certain doom before...

Luckily, I have one friend who does as bad in school as me, so we're going to save our grades together, without the pressure of family (read: Parents)... We're making Milkshake ^^
Hopefully, I'll save some of grades... Spanish, at least, since it would be the worst to retake....

Blah... I can hardly wait until I'm done with the whole school thing... I just want to specify and study something I actually like, instead of mandatory math, in which I had my last class today! :D Our teacher gave us ice cream ^^

I want to study creative writing, or English or maybe creative design... Just one more year in school, and I can start thinking about what to do next ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Master of Cupcakes
Posted in Blog, School
Old

Imperfect days

Posted 05-30-2008 at 04:55 PM by Dearest (To Whom It May Concern)

I wanted to make a blog entry about how my exam today went, and this salesdude I pass on my way back from school everyday, who's just odd, but then I came home to some unsettling news and it ruined my perfectly perfect day...
(Don't you ever wish you had just [I]one[/I] day that was all good? It sometimes looks like I'll have that, but that's mostly on the days that end up really shitty later on, like today...)

Anyway...

When I came home from school, two hours earlier than normal due to my exam and was happy 'cause I didn't mess up, and thought nothing could ruin my day, mum tells me that my grandfather has cancer. In his stomach, and everything else in that area. He's lucky if he makes it to his 80th birthday in late August.

I cried a bit.

We're going to see him tomorrow. He's home and everything, up and about as well, but he's dying. My uncle is taking him to the hospital so they can check how spread it is, and see if there's anything they can do, but for now we just have to wait and spend time with him and such...

I was planning to go to the cinema tomorrow as well, but had to cancel... I just don't see how I could be out having fun...

I hate sad things...[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Master of Cupcakes
Posted in Blog, Life, School
Old

DON'T READ!

Posted 05-26-2008 at 10:44 AM by Dearest (To Whom It May Concern)
Updated 05-26-2008 at 01:22 PM by Dearest

Couldn't resist, eh?

I just needed another entry XD
Couldn't go one week without anything here...

I have an English exam on Friday...
I feel lucky, since the rest of my class has German, French or Math exams XD

I also have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off, due to the rest of my class doing their exams...

This is going to be the best week in ages!

^^

Oh, and if you sell me an Engraved Oak Orchid Shield, I'll love you forever!
:heart:
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Master of Cupcakes
Posted in Blog, Mene, Life, School
Old

Nothing here to fear, I'm just sitting around being foolish when there is work to be done...

Posted 05-11-2008 at 05:18 PM by Dearest (To Whom It May Concern)

I tried to fix up my profile with a pretty new picture I found hidden away on my external hard drive, but it didn't work very well... I need to find some new colours to accompany it... Or just a different picture... XD

It's been a strange weekend. I talked to my mum properly, something I haven't done in ages... It went better than last time, or, as good as I could have hoped for seeing we have a [I]completely[/I] different view of the world, way of thinking, way of talking, etc... If nothing else, it feels good to have confirmed once and for all that we're not on the same level... It's a bit sad, but I'm moving out next year, so hopefully some distance will make a difference ^^

Other news: I [I]finally [/I]made 50 gold out of one game; Tetris. I've never liked Tetris, but it seems to be the only one of the new games I'm actually any good at... I get some points on Space Invaders as well, but I don't like the shooting factor, so I just stick to Tetris XD

I don't have anything more to say now... We're making pizza 'cause my brother came home from the other side of the country (which is only a 9 hour drive) and we didn't eat pizza last night because we barbecued instead... Barbecue one day, pizza the next :P
Mum says we'll dig something more "sophisticated" out of the freezer for tomorrow...

Oh, and the title is from a Tori Amos song called Wednesday... It's also a test on how long you can make a Blog title... Hopefully it'll work... ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Master of Cupcakes
Posted in Life, Blog, Mene
Old

To Blog, or not to Blog. That is the question.

Posted 05-07-2008 at 12:52 PM by Dearest (To Whom It May Concern)

I've been ignoring the new Blog feature, because I've had Blogs go to hell too many a time before, and wouldn't like to have it happen again....

Hopefully things will go differently this time...
^^[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
Master of Cupcakes
Posted in Blog