14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Rad Lionheart

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Pondering...

Posted 06-20-2008 at 04:57 AM by Rad Lionheart

I don't do Blogs, but I figure I might as well find something to say and post it up!

But I've been pondering on which Megaman/Rockman game I will make a video run through of next.

I've already completed Rockman 6 with a video run, no audio commentary sadly, since I am much too lazy to figure out a program that will record my voice while I can play an emulated game.

So far Windows sound recorder was a failure in a handbasket. (It only recorded 60 seconds and not that of my mic, but the current program on the top.)

I think I could probably work with Audacity, I'm sure it'll work out for me.

But back to the pondering of the next title.
I had thought Megaman 3 or 4, but now I'm thinking of doing Megaman X (Since I can beat that one in about an hour or so, easily.)
But I still can't do very good at X2, and X3 was a pain in the ass to beat, I even had to resort to Gameshark for my first run through. (On the X collection for the PS2.) It unlocked Battle and Chase, which is a mediocre racing game to say the least.

Megaman 3 and 4 are both pretty easy, though I don't do well against the MM2 boss fights in Megaman 3, while I sorta struggle along with the 8 robot masters stages in Megaman 4. (And I don't know what kinda Rock/Paper/Scissor order I'd like to go about them.)

I'll have to think long and hard about which one to do next, I'd like to get a working PS2 to USB adapter though...mine is broken. :/
Using the keyboard for controls is terrible.

Anyways, this ends my transmission...I guess.

Seacrest out.
(ó㉨ò)
Posted in Uncategorized