Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Teive

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Yup...it sounds emo...but I'm not...okay I kinda am the definition of emo cause I'm not bipolar nor do I cut myself, but my emotions get WAY outta control sometimes. I hate me for it, but that's what I get for being a water sign. CURSES! lol

Anywho...this will be where I share my thoughts cause I know no one will read them. XD <3[/FONT]
Something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.

Something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.

Posted 07-31-2008 at 12:12 AM by Teive
Song: "Time of Your Life" by Greenday.
Color: Greysih blue

Okay so....I'm a little sad right now. My computer is dead. For some reason it's having trouble turning on. So my plan is to take it to be fixxed for millions of dollars and see what happens then. </3

Also, some good thigs have indeed happened lately. I got Cs on my last two English papers. That made me really happy since my first paper was a D+. I really want to pass this class and I'm working very hard to do so, but I don't know if that's coming across too well.

Another good this is.....my mother has been gone ALL week. I haven't had to deal with her drama at all this week and it's made me oh so happy. She'll probably be back this weekend and that emo's me, but I know that she can't stay where she is forever.

Right now I'm in the computer lab at school cause, A) My computer is dead. and B) My brother and his friend are writing their English paper. I'm here for support. XP

It's really boring right now cause there isn't much to do, but I don't know what else to be doing with my time so bleh. I'll stay I suppose. I think I'll go off to Gaia and copy paste this here too since I don't feel like making another entry. Copy past is my friend. <3
Comments 1
Total Comments 1
Comments
Old Comment Posted 09-12-2009 at 09:46 PM
you are an eccentric character.... What a wonderful train of thought you have.....