7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4

Find Blog Entries by Drexy4ever

The Life and Times of Ki Ki : Episode 1

The Life and Times of Ki Ki : Episode 1

Posted 02-16-2012 at 03:11 AM by Drexy4ever
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="hotpink"]Yesterday was Valentine's Day, the absolute worse day in the world. I can't believe people actually [I]like[/I] that holiday. It's not as bad as St. Patrick's Day, but it's running a close second.

Anyways, I hate VDay for one reason, and that's all the gooby icky nasty ways people want to act on that day. The single people all mope around, and the people in relationships all feel the need to showboat it around like a trophy. Now, I don't blame them because if I had a boyfriend or girlfriend, I'd be right up there with 'em, but why do they have to be so, so... [U]annoying[/U]? What's with all the frickin' touchy touchy feely feely? Can't they do that when they get home, or at least in the bathroom or something? I don't wanna see all that! Especially not when it's someone all... let's just say, [I]not so attractive[/I]. I'm not extremely shallow, only moderately shallow, but it still grosses me out. Ewww. I wish people would take my advice and get a fucking room. But since I know that they probably will not do that, I'll continue to cover my ears, shut my eyes, and move quickly across to the next hallway/street. I know alot of people are gonna disagree with me, but oh well. I'ma quote Eminem in this next sentence and say I just don't give a fuck ya'll can kiss my ass. As long as you do it in a bathroom or some other closed area, because I'm not a hypocrite. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Comments 0
Total Comments 0
Comments
No comments have been made yet