9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6

Find Blog Entries by traditionalblasphemy

Old

License Plate Borders

Posted 12-21-2008 at 04:14 AM by traditionalblasphemy

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is gonna seem completely random, but I figure since I'm having such fun out here and all that I would start posting blogs for those of you who are my friends and seem interested in my day to day monotony.

So yea...driving to work yesterday, I swear, every person I got behind had one of those like, personal license plate borders.

Why is it that in NC, most of the people who have those can't drive for beans? I mean honestly!

The one guy I got stuck behind, his said "Smile! Jesus Loves You!" He would also come to a TOTAL DEAD STOP at [/COLOR][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]GREEN LIGHTS!!![/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]So the only thing I could think, the whole time I was behind him was "Yea, Jesus loves me. Jesus also wants you to LEARN HOW TO DRIVE!!"

The next moron I got behind had one that said "I would rather be Golfing." He gave me the silly giggles. He was a balding, overweight guy in a tiny tiny little two-seater Boxster sports-car.

This guy could not stay in his own lane. I was trying my hardest to stay as far back as possible from him without holding up traffic and driving like a little old lady. He was scary.

See, I have an aversion to driving like a twat on that road...I used to have a lovely old Jeep. I was doing the speed limit, coming home from work and one of my tires blew out and I hit a [B]DITCH[/B]. It wrecked the underside of the Jeep because I went into one side of the ditch, up and over some guys concrete driveway and into the other side of the ditch which was like...two feet deeper than the side I entered.
My Jeep came up off the ground onto just it's two front tires when it hit the deeper side and for three seconds I was terrified it was gonna flip over on me when it slammed back down onto all fours tires.

So, idiots on that road SCARE ME.

But anyway, then, I get to work...and it's busy as heck rental return wise. Cars are coming in like crazy and instead of our usual five people, we have 2 and one supervisor who [I]occasionally[/I] bothers to come out of his little office-y world to help out.

But there aren't any cars that seem to be going OUT. So we're cleaning like crack-heads and running out of parking spots for the cleaned cars.

Around 4:30, we get to start driving cars to the overflow lot, HOORAY! I spent my last hour at work getting paid to drive somewhere, get a ride back and do it again in a different car. Which is fun. It's like getting paid to slack off. HAHA.

Then I came home and watched all four Crow movies and felt like a nerd, singing along with the songs in them.

I'm such a dork.

<3
-Kitty Kins, The Traditional Blasphemer.[/COLOR]
⊙ω⊙
Posted in Uncategorized