MousyGrrl
blarg im dead
Banned

Old 05-22-2015, 01:40 AM

The site's looking fabulous since my previous incarnation! Big thumbs-up all around; I'd clap my hands, but it's hard to type that way...

*pauses typing long enough to clap anyway*

Just thought I'd throw you guys some positive feedback, you know?

MousyGrrl
blarg im dead
Banned

Old 05-26-2015, 11:35 AM

Okay, I've found my only sticking point, which is not as big a deal to me as it might be to people who are genuinely new...

Stickies (which every new person is encouraged to read thoroughly) still reference the old names for forum sections, which might confuse a lot of new users.

True, a diligent person would seek and find the proper thread detailing the changes, but not everyone is as quick on the uptake as everyone else, and there could potentially be a bit of confusion for those who are unfamiliar with the site.

I know it could potentially be a lot of unwanted work to remedy it all, but I just figured I'd mention it, since it stood out to me. I'm fine with everything just the way it is, myself, because I know this place already; just thought it might bear mentioning, is all. Ease of use is (unfortunately, in our modern, lazy-minded times) one of the main things that keeps people around on a website, after all, and we should try to keep as many of the fun new ones around as we can!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-02-2015, 12:25 PM

Don't worry, we are working on that. Right now, while yan plays around with different site things we don't really want to completely touch guides and stickies but they are on a high priority for the to do list. Many of them are outdated and well, old. We know the problem exists and we are working on it but the process is slow, have patience with us though, eventually we'll have this place shining again

Last edited by Linnea; 01-01-2016 at 02:56 AM..

MousyGrrl
blarg im dead
Banned

Old 06-03-2015, 08:40 AM

I have the utmost faith in you. ^_^

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 06-03-2015, 10:35 AM

Thank you

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-26-2016, 03:43 AM