CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:16 PM

*throws glitter then runs off.*(

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-17-2013, 10:17 PM

lol thanks. 'blush' im glad you like 'nods'

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Kamikaze Kendra

Old 08-17-2013, 10:18 PM

*dances in the glitter*

No problem! It's deliciously evil!

I think I'm going to play with some ideas in the DAC before putting anything together publicly. xD
There needs to be some experimentation

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:25 PM

*stalks and watches from afar*

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:28 PM

*feels like she's being watched*

*keeps dancing in glitter*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-17-2013, 10:31 PM

I'M NOMINATING!...
zigbigadorlube:

Because she looks fantastic

Last edited by Suona; 08-17-2013 at 10:34 PM..

Mythos
deimoni isos

Old 08-17-2013, 10:33 PM

Hmm I still have one more person to nom this week, don't I?
*goes searching*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-17-2013, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
oh gosh. How long do you have apart now? Long distance is the worst. I swore I'd never do it again. It's so hard. Fights over the silliest things...when do you get to be together forever?!
It really is the worst! We went 3 months, and then had a week together in which he broke up with me because he couldn't stand the arguments, then immediately a couple days afterwards changed his mind, but then we didn't see each other again for another 6-7 months. Then we fought and broke up a little bit there because he was just being a jerk. Then worked things out and we spent the rest of the summer together, and now I'm not sure how long we'll be apart. :/ He says he's going to come up here on my birthday, but we'll see if that actually happens. He has a tendency to bail on plans because he doesn't usually plan things out all that well. Although, just throughout the summer he's become a much better person and boyfriend, so I have high hopes this time around. @__@;; So, we may be apart for a month right now, and then possibly 3 months after that. Depends on our class schedules. But I'm going to be living here until i'm done with school, so that's a year and a half. :x I'm hoping that maybe someday he'll move up here with me and transfer to the community college here, but it may just be better to wait it out.

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-17-2013, 10:37 PM

Thank you Suona!

Kenome-Chan
Love me as I am.

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:37 PM

I've missed so much on this site
/sobs

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-17-2013, 10:39 PM

You're welcome, ziggy! ^^ Said I would. I really do like it.
Have you had the eyes the two different colors the whole time?

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:42 PM

Oh gosh, I feel for you, Suona, I really do.
I'm going through the long distance thing right now, too... and it sucks. He's in Arizona and I'm in Michigan. We met in Chicago, hit it off right away, had one wonderful day/night together and kept talking. Then he moved to Arizona because he was already planning on leaving. I haven't been able to actually be with him since, it's all facebook, texts and the occasional Skype message. But we're both in the culinary field and our schedules are crazy, so any kind of contact has been limited lately. He was supposed to come up for his birthday but he had to bail because he couldn't get out of work as they're short staffed. It's awful. But when the person is worth it, it's doable. :3

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtyn Leigh View Post
*throws glitter then runs off.*(
dude! You just gave the entire thread herpes D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
It really is the worst! We went 3 months, and then had a week together in which he broke up with me because he couldn't stand the arguments, then immediately a couple days afterwards changed his mind, but then we didn't see each other again for another 6-7 months. Then we fought and broke up a little bit there because he was just being a jerk. Then worked things out and we spent the rest of the summer together, and now I'm not sure how long we'll be apart. :/ He says he's going to come up here on my birthday, but we'll see if that actually happens. He has a tendency to bail on plans because he doesn't usually plan things out all that well. Although, just throughout the summer he's become a much better person and boyfriend, so I have high hopes this time around. @__@;; So, we may be apart for a month right now, and then possibly 3 months after that. Depends on our class schedules. But I'm going to be living here until i'm done with school, so that's a year and a half. :x I'm hoping that maybe someday he'll move up here with me and transfer to the community college here, but it may just be better to wait it out.
homigosh babe D:! I'm happy that you're making it work but it sounds like the balls worse.

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:57 PM

Bwahahahahahaha
Mainly because I don't know what to reply.
Anddd, I am sweating like a man D:

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 10:57 PM

Such a mean curse to everyone just because you don't know what to say...LOL!!

*fans*

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-17-2013, 10:58 PM

@ Kendra - Dang, that blows. But at the same time, its really nice that you guys found each other and are working through it. :) How long has it been now?

@ Randeh - It's been really really rough at times, and it's worn me out. But after having an absolutely fantastic summer together, i'm keeping my head up. It's the best things have ever been between us, and I can tell he is starting to mature more and take things more seriously, and that's what I was waiting for. :)

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 11:00 PM

Bahahahaha, I am highly amused now XD

*Gets out leaf blower and offers it.*

Kamikaze Kendra
Music Guru

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 11:02 PM

Suona -
Yeah, it's not the most pleasant situation to be in... but we've both managed to make it work. It helps that neither of us have a lot of down time so it's not like we have to worry about what the other is up to. It's work (or class and work in my case) and sleep about 90% of the time. We've only been together about four and a half months, but I've never connected with anyone quite like this. It's a strange feeling, but a good one. I just can't wait til he at least moves back to the midwest. Especially now that I have a hotel job and can get major discounts when I go to visit him. Haha.

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 11:23 PM

Quote:
@ Randeh - It's been really really rough at times, and it's worn me out. But after having an absolutely fantastic summer together, i'm keeping my head up. It's the best things have ever been between us, and I can tell he is starting to mature more and take things more seriously, and that's what I was waiting for. :)
well then I too hope they keep looking up! Fingers crossed!!
Quote:
Bahahahaha, I am highly amused now XD

*Gets out leaf blower and offers it.*
*blows you*....XD

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-17-2013, 11:34 PM

WOOOOOOOOO
*Raises hands above my head and waves them spastically*
AIR! WOO! AIR AND UNICORN AIDS!!!

Bahahaha, okay, okay.
So how are you today?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-17-2013, 11:43 PM

Bah. Not sure where to go further with this avi. @__@;;

@ Kendra - Well, at least it hasn't been too awfully long yet. It's really nice that you guys clicked and are making it work. It sounds great, just not the whole distance part. But I wish you guys the best of luck on being able to see each other soon. ^^

@ Randeh - Thank you! Me too
I'm nervous about him starting college

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 08-18-2013, 12:00 AM

hmm im trying to decide if i should do another avi or not..

R a n d e h
your best pal
Penpal

Old 08-18-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
@ Randeh - Thank you! Me too
I'm nervous about him starting college
Nervous because of how much he'll change? Or other girls?
Quote:
WOOOOOOOOO
*Raises hands above my head and waves them spastically*
AIR! WOO! AIR AND UNICORN AIDS!!!

Bahahaha, okay, okay.
So how are you today?
lmfao. You just pulled a momochan: there!

I'm good. Having a naked Saturday video game day. Played some Donkey Kong Country 2 on my SNES earlier, now I'm playing Super Mario World!

You?

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 08-18-2013, 01:09 AM

Other girls
He's never gone before, and he's a big flirt. I could see him getting kind of close to a few girls in classes, because girls just latch straight onto him. It's insane. -_-

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-18-2013, 01:10 AM

Momochan tackled me on another forum site >.>

And that sounds super duper fun, like something I'd like.

I'm just playing on forum sites.