View Single Post
Winter Wind
SORRY GUYS. D: I'm SUPERR busy atm, so I won't be on till forever. ;^;
Send a message via AIM to Winter Wind Send a message via MSN to Winter Wind

Old 04-27-2010, 06:00 AM

I don't know what to do.
When he found his mother lifeless in the hot tub, the first thing he did was call me. He didn't even call 911 first, he called me.
I rushed over as fast as I possibly could, then spent about 3 hours with him.
I don't know what to do though, how can I make him feel better? I've been blessed with zero death experience, I don't know if I say something insensitive or I'm not saying the right things or something.
I'm back home now, but I feel like I should still be with him. Even if I have AP exams and whatever coming up, I feel that he's so much more important. I can only offer him the love of a highschooler, but I feel like that's what I should be doing, instead of studying/crying.

I think I've also lost the right to be his girlfriend. Just yesterday, I called him and asked him if he could help me with my AP exams and IB exams. We ended up studying and hanging out for about 3 hours. His mother divorced his father because he was cheating on her, but now I feel like I stole my boyfriend away from her. His sister is 23, so she's pretty independent. What if I didn't ask him to help me? If I wasn't so dependent on him, maybe she could've had dinner with him yesterday, and she wouldn't think about suicide. Sure, she was really stressed out from money and house problems, then joining the workforce after 20 years and the likes, but she wouldn't have killed herself, right? What if I was the deciding factor? What if my decision to keep my boyfriend to myself caused her to commit suicide?!

He's been so kind to me. We've been dating for about a year and a half, and he's always always been there for me. If I ever needed help, he was just a phone call away. He'd help me with all my exams (thanks to him I had straight A's for the first time), but I feel like I've just been taking advantage of him. I mean, I'm not dumb, why can't I figure out my problems myself? I don't need him to help me with every little thing, but he's been so kind and he's never refused me, I've become so incredibly spoiled.

I don't know how I can face him. I want to help him get better with my entire heart, but I don't know if I have the right to be.

Last edited by Winter Wind; 04-27-2010 at 06:03 AM..