View Single Post
Leenalia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 11:35 AM

Wow, you girls are...wow O_O;;

I love being a girl. I get periods every month, I don't get why girls complain, my periods are painless, I don't have cramps nor am I emotional. The only thing is that I get um..hornier and also feel bloat-y. I DO get cranky if I don't have chocolate, and that's mostly because chocolate makes me stop feeling all bloat-y and lazy so I can finally eat something. It has a calming effect.

As for standing up to pee....haven't you tried that when you were little or even in the shower? I've done it, it's not that fun because we can't aim lol but in the shower, it's easier since the water washes it off. If it really bugs you sitting on a public toilet, move to Japan. Their toilets are pretty much "stand up and pee".

Pregnancy, the only reason why childbirth hurts is because some women opt to not have an epidural, most of them give childbirths in the hospital where the doctors rushes the mother to push, push, push. A friend of mine's sister was pregnant, she gave birth at home with the help of a midwife, she wasn't in any hurry to deliver the baby, it took about 32 hours for her to deliver it, but she was allowed to eat icecream and watch TV while doing it. Because she wasn't rushed, the whole childbirth process was painless.

About the "no shirt" thing, that's why we have bikinis and undershirts. Just wear them, sure it's a little cloth on our skin, but atleast we'd be cooler. Again, if it bugs you that much, go to Europe or any country that allows nudity like that.

Guys get a boner for every little thing, "ooh I love her sexy smile" or "omg...that dress is gorgeous on her" or even, "she looks so cute watching anime <3". I should know because my fiance has been caught with a boner one too many times even when he wasn't thinking of anything perverted! Not only that, but guys suck at bladder control -- women can hold it in for up to 5-8 hours, guys cannot do that.

Women also have cleaner bathrooms and most have the decency to wash their hands, guys don't have that nor do most wash their hands. Honestly, if I have to stand for 3 to 5 minutes and pee, I'd be bored out of my mind.

Guys also cannot cry in public or be emotional, because everyone expects him to suck it up and be a man. Guys are dealing with the constant pressure of keeping a straight face, not showing emotion, and still appear strong enough to support their woman. It's hard to do that and it's emotionally draining.

Guys also have more expensive insurance, not enough sexy looking clothes, have bad body odor compared to women, pressured to be buff, pressured to have sex with alot of women to determine self-worth, cannot get away with crimes as often as women can. Who would you believe? A guy looking angry or a women fake crying? Not only that, but they can't do alot of stuff women can because it'd be viewed as inappropriate, or unmanly.

And lastly, men die faster than women because they are more susceptible to diseases. Honestly, I want to live longer and I think it's women that have it easier. Hence, why I love being female :heart: