Leenalia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2009, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son Zack View Post
I hate that I feel fat all the time, I hate that I have small breasts and guys tend to ignore me for that.
Which guys have you met? I would love to meet them. I have big breasts, and although I'm not very fat, I still have nice curves. The guys I've known in my life, seemed to chase down "victoria secret skinny girls". It didn't matter if their breasts were small.

I'm feeling the constant pressure to be thin, because I wasn't taken too seriously. Luckily, my fiance that I'm with now, loves thick girls probably because his mother is a thick woman herself. He sees nothing wrong with curves =) So I'm blessed to have him in my life.

Son Zack, you just need to find the right guy. Not all guys love the same types.

turkdragon13
http://turk-dailyphotoblog.blogs...

Old 11-01-2009, 10:49 PM

I prefer a girl that has small breast. I don't know why... I just do...

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Scarling Zombie

Old 11-02-2009, 12:01 AM

I am egotistical.
I'm an egomaniac, and I was just pointing out that women and men don't always have the same roles.
I know I chose the wrong guy.
The fact of the matter was, I couldn't leave without having my naked body plastered over my school's walls, but that's a story for a different day.

Angrod
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Angrod Send a message via MSN to Angrod

Old 11-02-2009, 11:07 PM

Reading all the post here and pretty much everywhere else theres fights like this.. Menewsha seems like an incredibly sexist place. Every topic I read in like this always ends in battles of which sex is better, it's insane.
Stop ragging on the opposite sex, Everyone has it hard. Life is just hard, No easy ways out being genders. They have easier parts of some and harders of others. A lot of girls have the same problems guys do, and some guys same problem with what girls complain about.

Erailea
Lost soul

Old 11-02-2009, 11:53 PM

Um, Mene isn't a sexist place at all :/ This thread is about the only one that is. The other thread you may be thinking about is about men with breast cancer and that's wasn't so much sexist as it was stating the wrongings of the health care system

Angrod
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Angrod Send a message via MSN to Angrod

Old 11-02-2009, 11:57 PM

There was other threads like "Guys get away with too much" and "Boys" a lot of sexist battles in them. And that one about the fat topless guy. >.>

Ponta
One is never too early to monolo...

Old 11-03-2009, 12:00 AM

I know I had created a topic about how people view girls and guys doing certain things and which were considered more annoying, but I won't say it was sexist. Merely, it was a matter of opinion along with something I was curious about. Besides, why would penis envy be considered sexist if merely the OP just wants a discussion about it? I don't think she's discriminating or stereotyping males or females, so what would be the problem?

As far as my opinions go on penis envy, I have thought about those "What if" situations where you wake up one morning as the opposite sex. Naturally, I believe I would do things that I couldn't do being a girl. Probably the first being masturbation and using a urinal, harharhar. Seriously - I know I'll never get to experience those things so that's exactly what I would want to do.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrod View Post
There was other threads like "Guys get away with too much" and "Boys" a lot of sexist battles in them. And that one about the fat topless guy. >.>
So you posted before I posted, but I assume you are referring to my topic of "guys getting away with too much." First off, I wasn't saying that guys get away with everything. It was mostly the one situation of - guys can do foolish things like sword fighting and everyone finds it funny but if girls did that, not many people would laugh. The other responses just happened to turn to other opinions of the opposite sex and what they're allowed to supposedly do... it's all just opinions with no right or wrong answer.

Last edited by Ponta; 11-03-2009 at 12:03 AM..

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 12:10 AM

This was not meant to be a sexist topic.
I was trying to see if any other girl had penis envy because Sigmund Freud said all girls went through it.
Not because of their menstral cycles, because they want the power associated with the phallic symbol.
I just wanted to know if I was the only one.

Leenalia
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-03-2009, 04:12 AM

This thread isn't the least bit sexist, it's most likely a friendly discussion on whether or not girls have penis envy and whether guys have vagina envy.

Voe
♡영웅재&...
Send a message via MSN to Voe

Old 11-03-2009, 04:22 AM

EH? No periods? Hell yes, I'll have a penis please and thank you. Pissing while standing would also be brilliant but I could do without the random boners and whatnot.
I'd never actually want to be a guy, though. I very much so enjoy being female, but I don't like the bleeding from crotch, spewing children, hormonal wasteland aspect that is my vagina.

Lizabeth Storm
Lizabeth Storm

Old 11-03-2009, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherish View Post
I actually do have a penis.
Well, my husband has a penis, and he's my bitch, that makes his penis mine.
Eg:
*I grab his crotch*
Him: "Hey! My nob!"
Me: "Whose nob?"
Him: *sigh* "Your nob."

Damn straight.
You are awesome. I'm glad you posted that, you made my day.
My boyfriend is my bitch as well, though he still claims his penis as his own.
I don't particularly experience penis envy except around period time. Then I would much prefer to be a man.
You do have a point, though, Scarling Zombie. A man doesn't have to be in the best shape for a lot of girls to like them. They can still feel good about themselves and everything, but for girls, we feel like if we aren't thin enough or have a great rack, we won't be considered sexy. I have the worst time with that. Luckily, my boyfriend is always there to point out my attributes.

Usuri
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-03-2009, 08:12 AM

My sister says I have penis envy because I always wanna cosplay boys... who told the mangaka's to make them so damn cool and the girls soo lame~~

Anywhos, I would like to be able to not have to worry about getting my period, getting pregnant and giving birth :'D

Saira Bellus
You'll find me where the flowers...

Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 AM

I am happy that I don't have a penis. o-o
It seems prone to being hit with things cuz it like...sticks out from the body a bit. o.o sounds unpleasant to me.
with a vagina your pretty much safe, there's not a lot you can do to injure it by running into something XD
plus i doubt my boyfriend would appreciate the new addition to our relationship xD

pinkii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 12:20 PM

Hmmm...I did wanted to use a urinal once. Would that count as penis envy or me just being weird?

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 11-03-2009, 12:28 PM

We have some weird toilets in town. They're meant to be unisex but if you don't count how public they actually are I still wouldn't want to use them after a guy. :gonk: It's just wrong and I seriously don't see how it's unisex.

pinkii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 PM

...how can toilets be "unisex"? O.O'
like it's one thing if they're just a regular toilet meant to be used by everyone, but can a toilet really be designed to accomodate the men (standing up) and the women (sitting down)....?

Jeanie
Cat Lady
Send a message via AIM to Jeanie Send a message via MSN to Jeanie Send a message via Yahoo to Jeanie

Old 11-03-2009, 12:33 PM

I don't know I was told they were unisex. They put them there for the drunk people to try and stop them peeing in the street on the way home. These are them, would you like to use them at any point in the day? People do actually use them in the middle of the day as well. They are the most public public loo I have ever seen.

pinkii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 12:37 PM

I just LOLed.
Are they SERIOUS about them? That's just TOO public for me. And how could a girl use that....? It looks like any female would need to stand up while going for number one.

I really don't see how those toilets would prevent drunk urination. Wowwww.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 11-03-2009, 12:42 PM

They're all around the garden thing there. Children play in a fountain just on the other side of that wall.

Apparently it works, seems men quite like to use them.

pinkii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-03-2009, 12:44 PM

Well, if people are using them, then I guess that's okay...although I don't know why your town thought it was best to create a public unisex toilet, even if it was to deter away from drunk urination.

Scarling Zombie
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2009, 12:58 PM

Men can pee in a regular toliet.
I have no urinal in my house, but my dad manages fine.

:]
Oh well, I guess I'm not the only one who has been or ever will be curious.
I hope this topic strikes other's curiosity as well.

Jeanie
Cat Lady

Old 11-03-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkii View Post
Well, if people are using them, then I guess that's okay...although I don't know why your town thought it was best to create a public unisex toilet, even if it was to deter away from drunk urination.
It was because the police gave out 124 £80 fines for peeing in the street in 6 months. The only toilets in that area are in the Arndale centre and that gets shut at 5 or 6pm.

turkdragon13

Old 11-04-2009, 01:49 AM

There's also guys who are traditionally and religiously forced to sit down and pee... For example, I'm an Islamic Turkish teenager... I have to sit down and pee... But it is nice to be able to stand in public restrooms where it is dirty and filthy and nasty... just saying....

Luzzy
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-04-2009, 03:03 AM

I have penis envy. >:U
Last week I went to work with my dad. The nearest bathroom is a 15min drive away so he told me to either hold it in or go behind the bushes.
I'm like FUCK YOU EASY FOR YOU TO SAY. YOU CAN DIRECT YOUR PEE WHEREVER YOU WANT. I HAVE TO BE SITTING IF I DON'T WANT IT TO EXPLODE ALL OVER MY PANTS AND SHOES.

So.
;__; I held it in for three hours. D:< I'm too clumsy to even try peeing outside like that.
And with no hand sanitizer?? D8 OH GAHD.

turkdragon13

Old 11-04-2009, 03:14 AM

who needs hand sanitizer?? LMAO! jkjkjk