baby
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 04-11-2010, 01:30 AM

Okay hello peeps. 8D; If you were a super-hero what what you be? What would you do? What would your catch phrase be? x]

i would be captain justice ! o -o i would have outrageously awesome powers far too great for criminals i face. fighting robbers and the like. my catch phrase would be "who ordered the hero platter with a side order of justice?!" :]

Last edited by baby; 04-11-2010 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: other ques too short

CaptainCrossbones
"Poor is the man whose pleasures...
Send a message via MSN to CaptainCrossbones Send a message via Yahoo to CaptainCrossbones

Old 04-11-2010, 02:52 AM

That is a hilarious catch phrase! I don't know....I've always wanted to be telekinetic and telepathic, like Jean Grey from X-Men. I'm working on my catch phrase. I'll get back to you when I come up with a good one....

amam2217
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2010, 03:53 AM

I know that I would absolutely love to fly. I bet it would be the most amazing feeling in the world. My outfit probably wouldn't involve a cape. [ I changed my mind on that real quick after watching The Incredibles.] I would like a unique mask, and some clothes that doesn't scream "spandex"! I never really thought about a name because it would probably sound corney. I guess I never put much thought into the idea of me being a superhero.

thelettervee
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-12-2010, 04:14 AM

:D
i'd be kinda like an alchemist power over some of the non natural elements and i think i'd be called Acid, because going against me would be just too toxic =3
i'll have to get back to you on the catch phrase though. haha

Jareth
*^_^*

Old 04-12-2010, 01:28 PM

Not sure of a name, but I would like the power of rock manipulation. 8D

I perhaps can call my self... "Outcrop" Hehe. (You know, like an outcrop of rocks)

In the spirit of really cheesy catchphrases: "LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!"

musikfreakx
you are a hurricane prone area, ...

Old 04-13-2010, 12:06 AM

Haha, amazing question. I'd love to be able to fly, and have the power of telepathy and telekinesis. Hmmm yes. Muahahaha -evil thoughts-. No, I'd be good. But maybe I'd have an alter ego to battle with after I obliterated all of the villains. A name??? Hmmmm. 'The Almighty Amazing One!' (Amazing One for short). My alter ego wold 'The All-ruling Evil One!' (Evil One for short). I don't know about a catch phrase. Maybe 'The Amazing One has arrived! To defeat all evil-doers and amazing-ify your day!' Lol. I don't know about one for the evil side. Any suggestions? ^.^

Romulox
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-13-2010, 12:39 AM

I would like to be a superhero with amazing speed, something like Flash but more realistic. The source of my powers would be cocaine and anphetamines. My catch phrase would be a stammering: "you think you're fast? you think you're fast? do you? do you? doy you really thinl you're fast???? IM FASTER WHOOOOO BRBRBRBRB SLIHAAAAAABRBRBRBRBRBRBRBRRRRRRRAPPAPAPAPAPAPAPAPA PATA!!!!!"

Zombierella
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-14-2010, 06:36 AM

I'd love to be able to teleport and go back in time.