---------- Post added 03-26-2018 at 10:11 AM ----------

Personally, I like Taylor swift
Even if she is a clone of Zeena

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-26-2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
Will you scold me if I make the same inquiry about Melania Trump?
What does that matter? I think it's ridiculous that we find the need to sit and pick apart people by their appearances or what secrets they may hold...whether they are a singer, politician, or whom ever. If their secret isn't hurting someone...who cares? If T Swift or Melania are men...who cares? The people closest to them don't mind if that's true...and it's not my business to know unless they say it out loud.

PS - nice attempt to bring politics into it. But that doesn't matter. Leave both of them alone.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-30-2018, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
What does that matter? I think it's ridiculous that we find the need to sit and pick apart people by their appearances or what secrets they may hold...whether they are a singer, politician, or whom ever. If their secret isn't hurting someone...who cares? If T Swift or Melania are men...who cares? The people closest to them don't mind if that's true...and it's not my business to know unless they say it out loud.

PS - nice attempt to bring politics into it. But that doesn't matter. Leave both of them alone.
No. I won't leave both of them alone. You may not realize this, but the reason folks keep secrets in the first place is to hide something. And it is for this reason that I choose not to leave them both alone. Both have chosen to become public figures, therefore both are subject to public scrutiny. The reality of being famous is that more eyes gaze upon you than if you are an obscure figure.

You seemed to have missed the point of this thread to begin with which was my wanting to find out what others thought about the video presenter's opinion. It is only your perception that I am doing anything otherwise.

I am not the attack droid you are looking for.

---------- Post added 03-29-2018 at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
Taylor Swifts is a clone
She is a clone of Zeena, a satanic priestess

Zeena believed in getting even with people who did you wrong
Taylor Swift sings about revenge all the time
Zeena even looks exactly like Taylor swift

---------- Post added 03-26-2018 at 10:11 AM ----------

Personally, I like Taylor swift
Even if she is a clone of Zeena
https://youtu.be/LEjpLdrKzII

Found this nifty article on the uncanny resemblance of Taylor Swift and Zeena Screck, daughter of famous Satanist Anton Lavey.

---------- Post added 03-29-2018 at 07:24 PM ----------

https://youtu.be/w41MHT7eYHA

I thought this creepy video about Taylor Swift's music video Delicate was quite informative. MK ultra and the Illuminati are real.

---------- Post added 03-29-2018 at 07:29 PM ----------

Maria,

The above is my purpose. You do a little digging and the creepy stuff comes out. Things are not what they seem.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 03-30-2018, 03:50 AM

Some of it yes some of it no. ;)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-30-2018, 03:56 AM

You are not the attack Droid we are looking for

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-30-2018, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

You are not the attack Droid we are looking for
Quote:
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. Obi wan Kenobi
Truth spoken.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-01-2018, 11:24 AM

such power.

with great power comes great responsibility. ~ 'spiderman'

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-02-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Orson Welles
Everyone loves this quote concerning power.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 09:30 AM

Zir and I would be so cute together. <3 I don't care what Ze has in zirs panties. ::P

It's a good quote. :)

People that seek power when they've had none tend to already be corrupt, since they have to give a lot to get there. Those that have family that have been in those positions and not as evil as people think.

Families that rule have the same genetics as past rulers. OMG Shocking! While true, it's not as 13 family conspiracy simple as you may think.

It has a lot more to do with when you grow up around something you tend to become it. You learn what average people wouldn't when it comes to how to talk with people, so you have an advantage from the start. It's not evil to want your kids to have the same thing you did, unless you kill to keep it that way. Which, let's be honest a lot of them do. Merr I don't know where I'm goig with this. K bai.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-11-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Zir and I would be so cute together. <3 I don't care what Ze has in zirs panties. ::P

It's a good quote. :)

People that seek power when they've had none tend to already be corrupt, since they have to give a lot to get there. Those that have family that have been in those positions and not as evil as people think.

Families that rule have the same genetics as past rulers. OMG Shocking! While true, it's not as 13 family conspiracy simple as you may think.

It has a lot more to do with when you grow up around something you tend to become it. You learn what average people wouldn't when it comes to how to talk with people, so you have an advantage from the start. It's not evil to want your kids to have the same thing you did, unless you kill to keep it that way. Which, let's be honest a lot of them do. Merr I don't know where I'm goig with this. K bai.
https://youtu.be/tWVMUr33lAk

Has this ever happened to you?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 10:53 AM

Yes I've passed out before, but no I don't think it was to adjust my programming. XD I'm pretty down with the NWO. One world one love mentality.

~

When I was first pregnant with my daughter it happened at least once a week. I didn't get the typical morning sickness. I just passed out and slept a lot. Further into my pregnancy it happened every other day. I was hospitalized twice, and my school called the paramedics a lot. They thought I was on drugs. [eyeroll]

No real reason was ever found for it. They chalked it up to an Anemic pregnancy in spite of my iron and blood levels being normal and I took the regualr pregnancy vitamins my doctor said too. I think my blood just wasn't a good mix with the bfs. I'm ABrh- and he was O something (prolly positive but it's been years since I really thought of it) so it caused some issues that they weren't really sure of/ never saw before. She was always healthy inside me after the incidents and I always recovered in a few hours.

If I had her now, rather than when my body was strong at 17 I probably would have miscarried or she would have killed me tbh.

Waking up in the hospital and the Doctors not letting my parents or boyfriend in the first time it happened was a very strange and scary experience.

They kept asking weird things about specific drugs over and over that I never heard of and tried to get me to say I was depressed.

It's like they were trying to get me to say I took something because I was depressed to kill the baby, and that I over dosed on purpose. I felt like they were trying to cover themselves in case my pregnancy killed me. But I've never done anything other than MJ and even then I never dare took anything at all while pregnant. I even stopped dying my hair during it because of the chemicals. I wanted the baby and I was really happy with my bf at the time. So them trying to say I was depressed and wanted it gone was like WTF no! They also wanted me to give her up and sign adoption papers while I was there.

I told them to fuck off and let my parents in, but they didn't. They called a guidance officer or something like that. My parents had to call my aunt to vouch for them. She worked in the hospital and she basically came to our rescue and gave the doctor an ear full. I probably could have got that doctor fired if I wanted to, but I just wanted to gt the fuck out of there and finish high-school and have my baby.

After that if I ever had any issues my aunt would help me. She gave me a prescription for a different kind of vitamin in addition to the insane horse pills all pregnant women get. That's when I stopped trusting doctors.

I don't know what would have happened if she hadn't been there.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:24 PM

Good quote too, mr. Wrong

Wow. Just wow, Nephie