Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 03-02-2018, 04:31 AM

I never took a position on belief in ghosts until recently. I've gotten into some spoopy stuff and I've seen things (no ghosts, thankfully). What about you? Got any personal ghost stories?

Could you handle having a ghost experience? I could not. I hope I never have to.
〜(°o°〜) 〜(°o°)〜 (〜°o°)〜

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-03-2018, 12:01 AM

I'm a Catholic schoolgirl. I think it was in 5th grade one of the older nuns passed away, God Rest her soul. I remember being at my friend's house and I remember sensing this nuns presents it wasn't in a scary way it was in a spiritual way. I don't really know how to explain it. Like I wasn't afraid. But my best friend told me she had had a dream that sister came to visit us. And I know we were good friends and everything but it was just so weird that both of us had the same feeling at the same time only I wasn't asleep and she was. Now I didn't see anything like I said it was just a feeling and after we talked about it it was a nice feeling like a comforting feeling. I wasn't so sad that she had passed away as I had been before the experience. Whether we comfort each other or it was something more than that I don't know like I said I was pretty young very impressionable. But that's my ghost story I guess. ~(°•°~)

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-03-2018, 07:09 PM

While my aunt was alive, she used to wash clothes in the laundry room down the hall from "my" room in her house,
When she died, it was sad. But I stayed with my uncle in the same room and I was passing through the hallway and I looked and saw my aunt in the laundry room washing clothes. I forgot she had died, so I thought it was just a normal day, but when I told my parents and my uncle that she was in the laundry room washing clothes they looked at me like, "wtf? Your aunt died, Ava."

It was a spooky experience, but I wasn't afraid. I loved my aunt and I was glad I got to see her one last time, even if she wasn't alive. I only wish I had actually went up to her and talked to her...

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 03-03-2018, 09:03 PM

I caught the thread with thirteen views. Nice.

THOSE STORIES ARE SO SPOOPY, GUYS. But I'm glad they're stories of benevolent ghosts!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-03-2018, 10:50 PM

I know that feeling you had Ava. But mine was with my nonnos brother. We had come from Gathering things for his viewing and his brother was sitting at the kitchen table and he was at the seat against the wall so he was facing the door and when I started walking up the stairs to the porch I was so excited to see him but I thought he was my nonno and I ran inside and I threw my arms open and I said I'm so glad to see you I had an awful dream and everybody kind of all looked at me at once. And then I realized what I was doing and I just started crying and ran back out of the house. I really upset everybody because I totally thought that was him. And they do look similar but not exactly alike his brother was older and kind of more worn you know what I mean.? It was a really sad feeling when I realized it wasn't a dream. But I do wish you'd gone up to her and said something or at least smiled at each other Ava. You mind really does play tricks on you during sad times.

ghostlyaura
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2018, 10:51 AM

Yes, I certainly do. I have seen them too in old homes I used to live in. It is not my imagination either. I have read many factual books about ghosts too.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 03-09-2018, 09:37 PM

We have ghost cat who is so solid you go and look for the kitty, I've also been grabbed, kneeled on and seen a shaddowey figure. My friend had a polterguiest in her old house, which showed itself to me and her cat and the poltyguiest stayed at her old house when she sold it. Safe to say they're all happier without the polterguiest.

I've had two visitations one from my Granddad several years after he passed, which I think was checking on me and letting me know that I could let go. I felt very much like he left when I needed him as it was when I started getting really ill and felt like I had no one. He visited me when I had made new friends and things were starting to look up.

The second and more recent was a family friend who was like a second mum to me, as my friend and I have known each other pretty much all our lives. She came and asked how I was getting on and how everyone was coping without her.

Whether or not the visitations where paranormal or not they have been very important to me.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-13-2018, 12:12 PM

Not really? But I spook easily and sometimes hear stuff that's not there (or at least so I'm told)..
I think I'm just crazy

Darkness Within
Fallen

Old 04-03-2018, 09:01 PM

I tend to react more to tangible evidence, frightened of what can be seen, felt, heard and touched.
However, I do find the idea of ghosts intriguing and have faintly wondered with seriousness when I caught my dog a couple of times appearing to be barking at a random area of the wall.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
Not really? But I spook easily and sometimes hear stuff that's not there (or at least so I'm told)..
I think I'm just crazy

we are all a little crazy

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 04-08-2018, 11:40 AM

Yeah. I've never experienced a ghost before, but i strongly believe in ghosts. I still want to to the Waverly Hills Sanatorium which is supposedly very haunted. Even despite me having bad anxiety and knowing I will have a panic attack and be extremely paranoid. I still want to go.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-08-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyGirl18 View Post
Yeah. I've never experienced a ghost before, but i strongly believe in ghosts. I still want to to the Waverly Hills Sanatorium which is supposedly very haunted. Even despite me having bad anxiety and knowing I will have a panic attack and be extremely paranoid. I still want to go.
Welcome back to Menewsha, MonkeyGirl. Speaking of ghosts, I haven't seen you around and thought that perhaps you, yourself, had become one.

MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 04-08-2018, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
Welcome back to Menewsha, MonkeyGirl. Speaking of ghosts, I haven't seen you around and thought that perhaps you, yourself, had become one.
Lol. Maybe I am one.
Jk.
But thank you though.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 09:32 AM

Yes, because I am a ghost in a meat sleeve.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:18 PM

Is your meat sleeve made out of bacon?

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Yes, because I am a ghost in a meat sleeve.
Approves of this statement.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Is your meat sleeve made out of bacon?
Yes. Long bacon. (cannibals call human long pig)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 11:46 PM

Humans are long Pig?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-12-2018, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

Humans are long Pig?
And I wouldn't doubt we've all eaten long pig at our favorite fast food restaurants. Yummy.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 12:12 PM

Gotta get em' used to the flavor.

XD jk.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-14-2018, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Gotta get em' used to the flavor.

XD jk.
That's what shows like The Santa Clarita Diet are for. Cannibalism is just a joke. It's funny. Predictive programming.

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-14-2018, 01:31 PM

Not really predictive if it's always been done.