Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-13-2018, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
some of those can be legitimate, since it's more about respecting people than something silly
Ah, the joys of escalation.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 05-14-2018, 12:32 AM

even in our society right now, pink or teal hair would be considered "unprofessional" in certain industries

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-15-2018, 07:11 AM

I'm 56 years old and I remember that my 6th grade teacher had blue hair.
She also drew her eyebrows on.
She was very "professional."

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-16-2018, 02:26 AM

She sounds awesome, and probably would have been my favorite teacher. I love the unusual.

Okay so Amazon customer service people should not be called customer service people. I'm more pissed off than I was when I started asking for help.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-16-2018, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

She sounds awesome, and probably would have been my favorite teacher. I love the unusual.

Okay so Amazon customer service people should not be called customer service people. I'm more pissed off than I was when I started asking for help.
What is the issue with Amazon customer no service?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-16-2018, 04:10 AM

Inept people. I ordered three planters, in teal of course. There were only three left to be had. I really wanted for but you know teal Beggars can't be choosers. So I ordered all three it was two day shipping and I got notified that shipping date pending. So I had my suspicions they didn't have enough to support my order. And then I saw one was available so I ordered it as well you know since I wanted for to begin with. Well I got the one I ordered in two days. And still the three I had previously ordered also with 2 day shipping had shipping date pending attached to them then they sent me to planters. And no notification that was not available. Meanwhile they had 10 or 15 more available but not wanting more than 4 I didn't order any. Now they're all gone. There's a gray one there's a brown one there are similar ones but I want it all for to match to put out on the deck. So I had some customer service person basically tell me somebody cancelled it but he doesn't know who was it me? And I was glad I was texting and not speaking to him. He then told me they were available just go ahead and reorder one. So I tell him know there are none available accepting gray or brown. Teal is currently unavailable! No I'm wrong just go ahead and order it. Long story short, I know too late, and I'm losing Goldie's keeping it in one post. But I basically told him I could have done all this on my own without being aggravated. And he says to me, is there anything I can help you with? I just close the screen because I thought idiot you did not help me except maybe raise my blood pressure! I am still without for planters. It's just what can anybody say wow somebody screwed up I'm sorry about that can I notify you when one becomes available? Is that just too hard to do? I mean I can keep looking back everyday but one won't be saved for me when they become available. S i g h

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-17-2018, 01:18 AM

Quote:

Inept people. I ordered three planters, in teal of course. There were only three left to be had. I really wanted for but you know teal Beggars can't be choosers. So I ordered all three it was two day shipping and I got notified that shipping date pending. So I had my suspicions they didn't have enough to support my order. And then I saw one was available so I ordered it as well you know since I wanted for to begin with. Well I got the one I ordered in two days. And still the three I had previously ordered also with 2 day shipping had shipping date pending attached to them then they sent me to planters. And no notification that was not available. Meanwhile they had 10 or 15 more available but not wanting more than 4 I didn't order any. Now they're all gone. There's a gray one there's a brown one there are similar ones but I want it all for to match to put out on the deck. So I had some customer service person basically tell me somebody cancelled it but he doesn't know who was it me? And I was glad I was texting and not speaking to him. He then told me they were available just go ahead and reorder one. So I tell him know there are none available accepting gray or brown. Teal is currently unavailable! No I'm wrong just go ahead and order it. Long story short, I know too late, and I'm losing Goldie's keeping it in one post. But I basically told him I could have done all this on my own without being aggravated. And he says to me, is there anything I can help you with? I just close the screen because I thought idiot you did not help me except maybe raise my blood pressure! I am still without for planters. It's just what can anybody say wow somebody screwed up I'm sorry about that can I notify you when one becomes available? Is that just too hard to do? I mean I can keep looking back everyday but one won't be saved for me when they become available. S i g h
Two easy steps to a happy hummy life:

1. Create your own teal colored spray paint.

2. Go crazy.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-17-2018, 05:50 AM

hummy: I suggest you buy plain, cheap planters and some spray paint and some hummingbird stencils and create some planters that nobody else has.
If they turn out really good, you could sell some.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-18-2018, 09:32 AM

Dear America,

are people this gullible?

some Dance to Remember
some dance to forget

statistically impossible
think illogically

Q

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-18-2018, 09:40 AM

Mr. Wrong: Have you visited Hotel California lately or something?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-20-2018, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Mr. Wrong: Have you visited Hotel California lately or something?
Nah. It's my esoteric way of poking fun at those who think Q anon is some sort of hero, patriot, or prophet.

Don't know who Q anon is?

You should make an effort to find out. Doing so may put you on a path to waking up. Great lies abound in this world to cover so many unspeakable evils that the ruling elite commit.
The Q posts are all about bread crumbs being left for the American public to follow. The posts are cryptic in nature, supposedly left by someone with the highest security clearance there is. The purpose of these cryptic messages is to let you know that the swamp, i.e. corruption, in Washington D.C. is being dealt with and that prosecutions will begin in the near future.

While some truth has been revealed, it remains my opinion that much more is omitted. And so this causes me to believe that Q isn't ultimately altruistic.

In September of last year, someone going by the name of "John" left a cryptic 4chan post vaguely warning of an event that would soon take place in Las Vegas stating that "Vegas is on their minds". "They" probably meaning the C.I.A. or deep state. I learned this after the mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas on October first, 2017. It was later that month or in November when the Q posts began.

---------- Post added 06-20-2018 at 05:28 AM ----------

Yes, Q is alleged to be on Trump's team, but I no longer buy into left vs. right politics. Everyone has this feeling that things are becoming worse and worse. Crime. Health. The economy. There is a reason for this, and it takes a concerted effort to bring it to fruition. Ever notice how all presidents suck? If you take an honest look at any politician, you find they have all lied about something, been caught up in a scandal, or are outright thieves, Republican or Democrat, then you realize something else is really at play behind the scenes. And neither side ever decries how if you ran a business like the government is run you would surely go to jail.

How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

Here are some suggestions:

Arkancide
Pizzagate
Pedovore
Podesta art
Baal worship (it hasn't stopped)
Missing children of Malta
Nephilim
Missing 411 David Paulides
The meaning of pyramids
History of the flat earth
Observe the moon for 30 days
Why don't we have free energy?
Rothschild
Where did the towers go? Dr. Judy Wood
The Oregon Vortex
The Winchester House
The Antarctic Treaty/Admiral Bird Expedition
Operation Fishbowl
Project Blue beam
Lemuria/Atlantis
Stone kraal settlements South Africa

But I think UFO'S and space aliens are horse crap. Yeah, there are strange things in the sky, as I've seen them myself, but I don't believe they are other worldly in origin.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 06-20-2018 at 12:58 PM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-22-2018, 11:26 AM

I neglected to mention that pedovore and Podesta art are extremely graphic and the latter contains highly disturbing images. My apologies.

Quote:
Ephesians 5:14 KJV Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 06-22-2018 at 11:31 AM..

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 06-25-2018, 12:59 PM

Reality sucks. I know.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 06-29-2018, 03:00 AM

To all homophobes;

Did you know that suicide rates are higher in the LGBTQ community than any other group of people?? Why would you want to take that higher by telling gay people that they are going to hell?!
You DO realize that there is no hell?! There is no heaven and there is more than one God.

If it were me, I would want my child to feel that I love them no matter what. I would support them and I would love them unconditionally. How DARE you call yourself a parent, how DARE you bring a child into the world only to abandon them when they need you most?!

I don't usually *hate* people, but I do hate people who abuse others and people who refuse to see the world passed the bridge of their noses.

If hell is real, I will hope to see you go there for causing the deaths of so many gay teens and children.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 07-01-2018, 07:16 AM

Liberal logic: My hate is morally superior to your hate, therefore I am entitled to hate more than you.

Shion Uzuki
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2018, 05:34 PM

Dear Former Employer,

You say that you invest in your employees. Yet, Walmart pays more hourly for cashiers than you pay your full time assistant managers. You expect us to hire people that work multiple jobs in order to keep your wages low. But you get what you pay for. You've got Osha violations left and right in many of your stores. Your management is often so understaffed and overwhelemed to be able to take care of the initiatives. Then those managers who actually run good stores and can turn on a dime to get things done have to be pulled away to work at these horror story stores where they're honestly nothing more than a cashier with keys and safe combinations. You want more, more, more, more yet your employees can only do so much.

I saw my district manager busting her ass and I realized that I don't want her job. I didn't care what she got paid. I realized it wasn't worth it to move up in this company. And I heard from another manager that you're planning on eliminating cashiers within the next few years in all your stores? So great, less jobs and more bullshit. I'm glad I left.

Since I've been gone, my anxiety is non-existent. I'm happier even with much less pay. I now do what I love and have time for what I love. It was probably the best decision I ever made. Thank you for making me realize that my self worth is more than a paycheck and a job title.

May the retail apocalypse treat you kindly, or not kindly, whichever. I don't care.

Signed,

Your former store manager. Across the street from the Walmart that broadcasted in a huge banner for all my employees to see that they start at $11.00 /hr. :D

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-02-2018, 02:03 AM

My Dearest future in- Laws;
I love you all to bits, your great how you invited me into the family so quickly and easily. HOWEVER my fiance and I have decided a week ago that we would get married on May 18th. I love that you all are so willing to help out via baking my cake, photography, making sides for our bbq wedding super, it's great, BUT you all need to stop asking me wedding shit NOW! It's the beginning of August. I don't know what flavor I want the cake to be yet, never mind the icing decorations on it. I don't know how I want my parents farm to be decorated yet. I don't know what kind of dress I want to wear yet. It's AUGUST! Cool your jets. The wedding is a family and friends affair (less than 50 people) and the only thing I need to pre-book is an officiant and the bits from the rental store. When I have plans, I'll let you all know.

With love,
Unconcerned Bride-to-Be

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-07-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shion Uzuki View Post
Dear Former Employer,

You say that you invest in your employees. Yet, Walmart pays more hourly for cashiers than you pay your full time assistant managers. You expect us to hire people that work multiple jobs in order to keep your wages low. But you get what you pay for. You've got Osha violations left and right in many of your stores. Your management is often so understaffed and overwhelemed to be able to take care of the initiatives. Then those managers who actually run good stores and can turn on a dime to get things done have to be pulled away to work at these horror story stores where they're honestly nothing more than a cashier with keys and safe combinations. You want more, more, more, more yet your employees can only do so much.

I saw my district manager busting her ass and I realized that I don't want her job. I didn't care what she got paid. I realized it wasn't worth it to move up in this company. And I heard from another manager that you're planning on eliminating cashiers within the next few years in all your stores? So great, less jobs and more bullshit. I'm glad I left.

Since I've been gone, my anxiety is non-existent. I'm happier even with much less pay. I now do what I love and have time for what I love. It was probably the best decision I ever made. Thank you for making me realize that my self worth is more than a paycheck and a job title.

May the retail apocalypse treat you kindly, or not kindly, whichever. I don't care.

Signed,

Your former store manager. Across the street from the Walmart that broadcasted in a huge banner for all my employees to see that they start at $11.00 /hr. :D
I hope you are much happier now. I watched a YouTube video about the retail store of the future. First, the customer can only gain access to the store by swiping an Amazon, Apple, or Samsung Pay type dealio, then any products removed from a shelf are automatically registered as having been purchased.

I think of it as a hyper streamlined Aldi's. Though it's Big Brother-ish, it's easy to see how retail theft would be virtually eliminated.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Shion Uzuki
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-07-2018, 05:45 PM

Thank you!

I'm much happier now. My stress levels have been extremely low and I've been able to explore hobbies that I'd left abandoned for the greater stretch of 2-3 years while I was working so much.

I was telling my district manager something along those same lines, but she kept assuring me that our area of retail was doing really well. Sure, but how long before you remove the bulk of employees? :/ Oh well.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-16-2018, 09:16 AM

Dear Welfare Express,

I'm sure glad I quit working for you boneheads nearly three years ago. Toward the end of my tenure with Welfare Express it was like eighth graders were being utilized as load planner interns. Or something.

Anyhoodle, I was feeling thankful a few moments ago when I was recalling one of those many abominable hell holes I had to deliver to. The one in particular that sprang to mind was Coca Cola in L.A. What a pit that town is. And people dream of living there. *cringe*

I digress.

But, who cares? Because this is my thread, dang it!

What made delivering to Coca Cola so loathsome? Well, first, there was the neighborhood. Directly in front of the loading docks across the street were these smelly fruit and vegetable markets where rotten fruits and vegetables are discarded onto the street. And since L.A. is mostly warm throughout the year, this awesome practice is multiplied by the smell it create. And the flies. Happier flies are only found on crappy farms.

What I really remember disliking the most was being required to sit in the employee breakroom while the lumpers took their high fructose corn syrup sweet time unloading my trailer while I'm sitting on an uncomfortable lunch table bench being irradiated by Mexican soap operas and hearing nonstop warning beeps from busy forklifts. ¡Ay, caramba!

One night, I left the misery of the breakroom and returned to the comforts of my tractor. As sure as shoot, some misery-loving and rule-abiding masochist supervisor came to my truck and demanded that I immediately return to Coca Cola trucker purgatory. Those weren't the days.

I thank God for what experience can bring you in the workaday world, and that is a better job. Hallelujah!

So, adios, Welfare Express. It was real, and it was fun, but not real fun. But I do miss Christy and her beautiful logbooks. She was helpful.

And what happened to that food vendor that was at the Nashville terminal in early 2013? They had some good food.
What do you Nashvillains care, anyhow? You guys really fell when Will left your sorry butts. Shoulda kept him in Virginny.

That's all for now. Bye bye.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 08-16-2018 at 10:00 AM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-20-2018, 07:11 PM

doesn't Los Angelos have laws about dumping trash?

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 08-25-2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:

doesn't Los Angelos have laws about dumping trash?
Having laws on the books causes one group of people to feel warm and fuzzy, while NOT enforcing certain laws on the books makes another group of people warm and fuzzy.

Ah, the duality of man.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-25-2018, 05:38 PM

I'm just amazed that it's mostly a liberal town. And the Liberals are all about wanting to take care of everyone, or am I wrong about that? So if they want to take care of the world why don't they take care of their own backyard? I mean I was in San Diego I know that's not Los Angeles but you know same area and there were so many homeless people I was speechless. This one guy was on the road with his dog and a sign please help need food. I had just gone to McDonalds fresh bag of hamburgers and french fries sitting in my passenger seat and I pulled over and gave it to him and his dog and he was honestly very grateful. I cried all the way home because I just felt so sad that people are so destitute in America.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-29-2018, 07:38 PM

Waiting for a phone call is so hard to do. I want to pick up the phone and call but the appointment could not be over or it could have been bad news and they might need time to adjust. But honestly I don't know what's so difficult with picking up the phone and letting someone who you know is anxious about an outcome know what's going on. She's the first one to jump on me when I don't know something even if I hadn't been told about it I'm supposed to have ESP or something. I'm just really frustrated. Ring dammit ring!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 09-01-2018, 09:07 AM

Quote:

I'm just amazed that it's mostly a liberal town. And the Liberals are all about wanting to take care of everyone, or am I wrong about that? So if they want to take care of the world why don't they take care of their own backyard? I mean I was in San Diego I know that's not Los Angeles but you know same area and there were so many homeless people I was speechless. This one guy was on the road with his dog and a sign please help need food. I had just gone to McDonalds fresh bag of hamburgers and french fries sitting in my passenger seat and I pulled over and gave it to him and his dog and he was honestly very grateful. I cried all the way home because I just felt so sad that people are so destitute in America.
What a lot of people fail to understand is that a good number of homeless people CHOOSE to be homeless, and not just because of their being mentally ill or drug-addicted.
I watched a YouTube documentary about a train hopper who videoed himself as he rode the rails from various points within the U.S. Among those he encountered were modern day hobos. Homeless people who made that their lifestyle.
The YouTube content creator interviewed these people and asked what they were all about. What these hobos told was how they drifted from town to town asking for handouts and moving on when they had negative encounters with police. And riding the rails was their primary means of transportation.
They told how they use their dogs as alert systems, but that the dogs were loved and well provided for.
In another video documentary I watched, the content creator interviewed police about murdered homeless men. One of these murder victims was shot while he slept on a sidewalk. The perpetrator was eventually caught after several similar type slayings, but during the investigation into the first murder of the homeless man who slept on a sidewalk, police learned the victim had a family who cared for him and would have let him live with them, but it was the victim's desire to live the way he did.
I've given money to folks standing on street corners and such, but I'm probably only enabling them to continue as they see fit to live.

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 09-04-2018 at 03:06 AM..