Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-10-2018, 09:08 AM

https://youtu.be/l4BG8ajqRsY

Taylor Swift, male or female? *raises one eyebrow*

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 03-10-2018 at 09:10 AM..

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-10-2018, 09:19 PM

The video won't load for me...
But I used to think Lady Gaga was a man. I was convinced of it, even though I'd never heard any of her music before or anything. :o
After a while, I realized it was silly to think she was a man just because she had a deep voice. :O She doesn't even look like a man!

But yeah, I don't talk about Lady Gaga anymore, she's just trying to live her life like anyone else.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-11-2018, 05:31 AM

Won't load for me

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-12-2018, 07:16 AM

Taylor Swift is a man wearing lipstick.

Try typing that in for a Google search.

---------- Post added 03-12-2018 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava The Vampire View Post
The video won't load for me...
But I used to think Lady Gaga was a man. I was convinced of it, even though I'd never heard any of her music before or anything. :o
After a while, I realized it was silly to think she was a man just because she had a deep voice. :O She doesn't even look like a man!

But yeah, I don't talk about Lady Gaga anymore, she's just trying to live her life like anyone else.
Do I ever disagree about trying her trying to live her life like anyone else. But I'll leave it at that.

Kory

Old 03-12-2018, 06:31 PM

I finally got the video to work and all of his arguments could be applied to me...
*I* have an Adam's apple and it makes me really self conscious.

I don't have a "man's ass" though *is black so has a fat ass*,
But I have male patterned hair all over my body as well... except, I am a woman. I was born female and I am definitely not a man.

Even if Taylor Swift really is a man... I mean, what does it matter? :D
She's still super talented, she's still really pretty. She still has more money than any of us could ever shake a stick at...

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-12-2018, 07:41 PM

I agree with Ava...
Who cares if Taylor Swift is a man or a woman?
Actually, I don't even listen to Taylor Swift anyway, so I could care less about this person's gender!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-12-2018, 11:03 PM

The only gender I care about is my own.
There's too much emphasis put on people's pronouns Etc these days.
I feel like it's as anxiety making as taking a test anymore.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-13-2018, 02:05 AM

Quote:
I finally got the video to work and all of his arguments could be applied to me...
*I* have an Adam's apple and it makes me really self conscious.

I don't have a "man's ass" though *is black so has a fat ass*,
But I have male patterned hair all over my body as well... except, I am a woman. I was born female and I am definitely not a man.

Even if Taylor Swift really is a man... I mean, what does it matter? :D
She's still super talented, she's still really pretty. She still has more money than any of us could ever shake a stick at...
I'll tell you why it matters. Because it means we have been deceived, and it's a gross misrepresentation of what Swift's fans were expecting. Going further, this is perversion. We are presented with what we believe is a female, but we are actually receiving a male. If you purchased a can of tomato soup would you not be upset if when you opened this can that there was cat food inside?

To say that it doesn't matter what gender Swift actually is tells me that you don't mind being lied to. I, for one, hate being lied to. And it isn't about pronouns, it's about deception. I've yet to meet a liar and a deceiver who has my best interest at heart.

What's more is, that when you see all the photos throughout the video, it's easy to see that this character of Taylor Swift has been groomed to play this role from an early age. Based upon what I see in the photo montage, it's like Swift was raised by handlers instead of parents. Anybody else see that?

Kory

Old 03-13-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
I'll tell you why it matters. Because it means we have been deceived, and it's a gross misrepresentation of what Swift's fans were expecting. Going further, this is perversion. We are presented with what we believe is a female, but we are actually receiving a male. If you purchased a can of tomato soup would you not be upset if when you opened this can that there was cat food inside?

To say that it doesn't matter what gender Swift actually is tells me that you don't mind being lied to. I, for one, hate being lied to. And it isn't about pronouns, it's about deception. I've yet to meet a liar and a deceiver who has my best interest at heart.

What's more is, that when you see all the photos throughout the video, it's easy to see that this character of Taylor Swift has been groomed to play this role from an early age. Based upon what I see in the photo montage, it's like Swift was raised by handlers instead of parents. Anybody else see that?
Well, I'm not dating her... I don't plan to date her either. :o So I don't think it matters to me if she's male or female. I think that should only matter to someone if you're planning to have sex with them. :O

I've had that happen before, where I order something at a restaurant and I go all the way home and they give me something completely different. Sure, it makes me sad and upset, but not to the point where I would blast the restaurant on the internet for the world to see, and definitely not to the point where I would go out of my way to publicly embarrass them.

I'm not convinced that Taylor Swift is male. All of this man's "arguments" could easily be applied to me, and I am definitely not a man. I wasn't even born male! But I've had some times in my life where I was convinced that I was born male and my parents had my sex changed as a baby, but that's not true at all. In fact, my parents are kind of transphobic, so they would never had had me have a sex change.

I definitely don't like being "lied to" but how do we know FOR SURE that we're being lied to here? None of us really, truly know what gender Taylor Swift is unless we undressed her and looked at her body ourselves.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-13-2018, 12:11 PM

I don't care what gender someone presents themselves as
the only people who really have permission to have an opinion on someone's genitals are the people they are intimate with
*shrug*
& at that, if you aren't into it, its okay but don't be a jerk about it.
move on

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-14-2018, 08:46 AM

I don't feel deceived because I never asked what gender Taylor Swift is.
I don't follow their music or have any interest in them whatsoever.
I, too, have ordered food and not realized I didn't receive what I ordered until I got home...
I either returned to the establishment that gave me the wrong order or I called to complain and recieved coupons for free food to make up for the error.
Maybe those who feel decieved by Taylor Swift should contact them and complain and request....What?...money back for concert tickets? ...money back for lotion purchased to pleasure one's self to the image of this person?
I just don't get why its a big deal whether they are male or female!
If they are male, he is a really pretty man!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-15-2018, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
I don't care what gender someone presents themselves as
the only people who really have permission to have an opinion on someone's genitals are the people they are intimate with
*shrug*
& at that, if you aren't into it, its okay but don't be a jerk about it.
move on
You missed my point completely. Taylor Swift is a character presented to the masses as a female when this is clearly not the case. This isn't about some triumphant social experiment, it's about deception and fraud.

---------- Post added 03-14-2018 at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Well, I'm not dating her... I don't plan to date her either. :o So I don't think it matters to me if she's male or female. I think that should only matter to someone if you're planning to have sex with them. :O

I've had that happen before, where I order something at a restaurant and I go all the way home and they give me something completely different. Sure, it makes me sad and upset, but not to the point where I would blast the restaurant on the internet for the world to see, and definitely not to the point where I would go out of my way to publicly embarrass them.

I'm not convinced that Taylor Swift is male. All of this man's "arguments" could easily be applied to me, and I am definitely not a man. I wasn't even born male! But I've had some times in my life where I was convinced that I was born male and my parents had my sex changed as a baby, but that's not true at all. In fact, my parents are kind of transphobic, so they would never had had me have a sex change.

I definitely don't like being "lied to" but how do we know FOR SURE that we're being lied to here? None of us really, truly know what gender Taylor Swift is unless we undressed her and looked at her body ourselves.
Who said anything about dating Taylor Swift? [:!]

Kory

Old 03-15-2018, 02:39 AM

Methinks Mr. Wrong is more affected by this than the rest of us because he fancied Taylor Swift. :D

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-15-2018, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Methinks Mr. Wrong is more affected by this than the rest of us because he fancied Taylor Swift. :D
Ha ha ha! Aren't you a funny one.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 03-15-2018, 02:49 PM

Its not deceptive at all. You're not intimate with her. Its none of your business.

People thought Alex Newell was a woman because of his singing voice. He is a man (who does drag). Some people were shocked and horrified when they found out. But again, its none of your business what's in his/her's pants.

Its not deception, people are entitled to present themselves the way that they want.

I want to add that 'gender deception' is really silly because again, unless you are intimate with them it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER!
She sings, she does her thing, and she gets paid for it. If you don't like it or want to buy the brand, don't!

And another thing; do you think all entertainers are exactly who they are on stage in real life? NO.
Marilyn Manson for example is a really nice, well educated, well spoken chill dude. On stage? Well, I'm sure you've seen the videos...

Last edited by monstahh`; 03-15-2018 at 06:41 PM..

Kory

Old 03-15-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Ha ha ha! Aren't you a funny one.
Tom Hiddleston dated Taylor Swift....
So you've got good taste!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-16-2018, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Tom Hiddleston dated Taylor Swift....
So you've got good taste!
I feel my stomach becoming queasy.

Kory

Old 03-16-2018, 06:12 AM

Quote:
I feel my stomach becoming queasy.
It's not gay if it's in a three way!

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-16-2018, 09:00 AM

Quote:
I need to join a monastery, fast!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-18-2018, 12:37 AM

I like listening to music personally. I can't remember what song it was but when I saw the video it made me not like the song As Much Anymore. Which I thought was silly because I really loved it before I saw the video. Anyway I am overall of the what gender is this person or that person it's way too much energy to spend on something that affects my life in the least. There is way too much crap going on in the world and things in my little tiny orbit that are trying my soul. Whoever is whatever is their business not mine and I'm cool with whatever they want to do. I don't need to know anybody's bedroom activities in the least little bit. It's sort of like politics I prefer not to know what a celebrities or singer or whomever politics are so I don't have to disagree or whatever with them. Like a statement your politics make me want to vomit really hurts. So I prefer not to know anybody is political opinion unless I personally ask them and I mean celebrity not like people talking on here because I'm on here so. But celebrity people especially actors I find myself not watching movies simply because I know the venomous words about a political opinion that they spew.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-18-2018, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I like listening to music personally. I can't remember what song it was but when I saw the video it made me not like the song As Much Anymore. Which I thought was silly because I really loved it before I saw the video. Anyway I am overall of the what gender is this person or that person it's way too much energy to spend on something that affects my life in the least. There is way too much crap going on in the world and things in my little tiny orbit that are trying my soul. Whoever is whatever is their business not mine and I'm cool with whatever they want to do. I don't need to know anybody's bedroom activities in the least little bit. It's sort of like politics I prefer not to know what a celebrities or singer or whomever politics are so I don't have to disagree or whatever with them. Like a statement your politics make me want to vomit really hurts. So I prefer not to know anybody is political opinion unless I personally ask them and I mean celebrity not like people talking on here because I'm on here so. But celebrity people especially actors I find myself not watching movies simply because I know the venomous words about a political opinion that they spew.
For the tenth time, it's about deception and fraud, not gender. A lie always presents itself as truth. *sigh*

Calgon, take me away.

Tom Hiddleston
Adorably Profound

Old 03-18-2018, 01:05 PM

Who's here telling people that I dated Taylor Swift?!

---------- Post added 03-18-2018 at 08:07 AM ----------

And for the record, I DID date Taylor Swift and it's true, she's not a woman!
In fact, she's nothing human! In fact, she doesn't exist! You guys believe in Taylor Swift? What?!

Taylor Swift is a robot!

Last edited by Tom Hiddleston; 03-18-2018 at 01:08 PM..

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 03-18-2018, 03:11 PM

Does it really matter if TSwift is a woman or a man? She makes music. You can choose to listen to it or not. What goes on underneath her clothing is her business.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 03-19-2018, 04:24 AM

*leaves caligon*

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 03-20-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
Does it really matter if TSwift is a woman or a man? She makes music. You can choose to listen to it or not. What goes on underneath her clothing is her business.
Will you scold me if I make the same inquiry about Melania Trump?

Last edited by Mr. Wrong; 03-20-2018 at 08:46 AM..