I have never had anything like that

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-03-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

oh that is a no go for hummy
I have never had anything like that
Are you sure? Yoplait has 26 grams of sugar per 6 ounce container and Dannon has 24 grams of sugar per 6 ounce container.

Deep fried Twinkies, anyone?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 08:26 PM

Yeah I don't eat your play anymore it's just way too sweet. I mostly eat Greek yogurts, and rarely any of the toppings that come with them. I'm really looking for a good fruit yogurt that isn't so sugar-laden

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-03-2018, 08:43 PM

Quote:

Yeah I don't eat your play anymore it's just way too sweet. I mostly eat Greek yogurts, and rarely any of the toppings that come with them. I'm really looking for a good fruit yogurt that isn't so sugar-laden
Good luck with that. The only way I see that happening is adding your own fruit and sweetness to plain yogurt.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-03-2018, 08:53 PM

I thought I saw a commercial for something like Light and Fit with no added sugar or sweeteners to it, but I guess I was wrong. I still hold out hope I'm a very optimistic person. I don't understand why when you use sweetener additives that you make it a thousand times sweeter than it would be if you just use sugar. Makes absolutely no sense to me and it gags me.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-06-2018, 09:52 PM

Quote:

I thought I saw a commercial for something like Light and Fit with no added sugar or sweeteners to it, but I guess I was wrong. I still hold out hope I'm a very optimistic person. I don't understand why when you use sweetener additives that you make it a thousand times sweeter than it would be if you just use sugar. Makes absolutely no sense to me and it gags me.
There is still plain yogurt. And I am with you 100% with the artificial sweeteners. Those are artificial sweeteners are other worldly in taste. So gross.

One of my favorite foods is potato salad. But I rarely eat it because it is always loaded with high fructose corn syrup. Not to mention the onions and pimientos. Yuck. Fortunately, my sister-in-law made some potato salad recently and I wents nuts eating the stuff.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-07-2018, 06:46 AM

Hummy, have you considered making your own yogurt?
There are recipes and instructions on Google, and it isn't difficult and doesn't require special equipment....and making your own means that you can control the sweetness and what you use for sweetness.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-08-2018, 12:11 AM

Inzabebtaned~I I hummy had not even thought of that.
hummy we'll have to Google that and see how difficult it is. Or how much of a mess I'll make while doing it. But that might be a really good option because I do love yogurt and I love eating it every single day.

Mr. Wrong I had a store bought eggie salad recently that had onion in it. And I did not realize what an eggie salad purest I am. I only like Hellman's mayonnaise eggies and a dash of pepper. I basically gagged while eating the eggie salad with onions in it so I feel you with the potato salad.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-08-2018, 07:47 PM

Quote:

Inzabebtaned~I I hummy had not even thought of that.
hummy we'll have to Google that and see how difficult it is. Or how much of a mess I'll make while doing it. But that might be a really good option because I do love yogurt and I love eating it every single day.

Mr. Wrong I had a store bought eggie salad recently that had onion in it. And I did not realize what an eggie salad purest I am. I only like Hellman's mayonnaise eggies and a dash of pepper. I basically gagged while eating the eggie salad with onions in it so I feel you with the potato salad.
It's good to know someone else is also bothered by onions that don't belong. However, I don't mind onions in most Chinese food dishes and certain soups. If an onion is cooked until it is completely soft then it becomes bearable for me.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 01:24 AM

I like raw onions on tacos a lot. And I can tolerate them in some tuna fishes salads but they have to be cut really small almost a minced dice is perfect. But yeah, a cooked onion is pretty good in almost anything.

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2018, 04:28 AM

I was always under the impression that egg salad was nothing more than chopped hard boiled egg, mayo or salad dressing and salt and pepper...no onion.
I don't like egg salad, myself, so I can't give an opinion on the matter.
I do, however, like raw onion in my potato salad...but I like raw onion and peanut butter sandwiches!...in fact, I just like raw onion!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-09-2018, 08:31 PM

*gags, twirls and faints*
raw onion and peanut butter?!!

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2018, 08:20 AM

Oh yes! I have eaten peanut butter and raw onion sandwiches since I was a little kid!
My Grandma ate them.
My aunt ate cucumber sandwiches....just butter and cucumber slices on bread.
I have always preferred my cucumber alone with a splash of seasoned salt.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-10-2018, 08:59 PM

I just saw a peanut butter and pickle sandwich recipe.
Is there some the grossest way to eat peanut butter challenge out now?

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-11-2018, 08:46 AM

I don't know if there is a gross way to eat peanut butter challenge or not...but I have eaten peanut butter with pickles and peanut butter with fried egg sandwiches before...but these were out of pure starvation, eating what was on hand at the moment.
I didn't like either of these much.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-11-2018, 07:26 PM

I would probably try peanut butter and fried egg sandwiches. That actually sounds pretty good but I don't know how well it would go together. Peanut butter and banana sandwiches are also a very good rendition. But I don't fry them I just eat them on plain white bread peanut butter. Thank you thank you very much lip twitch

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 04-20-2018, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
I was always under the impression that egg salad was nothing more than chopped hard boiled egg, mayo or salad dressing and salt and pepper...no onion.
I don't like egg salad, myself, so I can't give an opinion on the matter.
I do, however, like raw onion in my potato salad...but I like raw onion and peanut butter sandwiches!...in fact, I just like raw onion!
I don't like raw onions. We can't be friends anymore. 🤣😂😅

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-11-2018, 06:20 PM

That made me laugh so hard. That's at least a reason to not be friends. Not some drama reason. But still have a certs and be friends!

Anyway, this reminds me of an article I saw this morning. French onion yogurt... I love both but together I'm just not sure.

Mr. Wrong
Challenge your paradigm

Old 05-12-2018, 01:00 AM

Quote:

That made me laugh so hard. That's at least a reason to not be friends. Not some drama reason. But still have a certs and be friends!

Anyway, this reminds me of an article I saw this morning. French onion yogurt... I love both but together I'm just not sure.
Sounds good to me. Right up there with snail trail ice cream.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-13-2018, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wrong View Post
Sounds good to me. Right up there with snail trail ice cream.

Is that a real thing? I have to admit agag to me when I read that.