Scythe 11 35.48%
Glaive 4 12.90%
Knife 6 19.35%
Bannana 3 9.68%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Captainbuttfaic
The butt of the site

Old 08-29-2009, 04:49 AM

If i used magic id be fire i really dont know why but i go for the burn-espicially torturing napkins with a BBQ grill- and then theres scythes for they are like spears but instead of stabbing its slashing

Thomatorr Strongpee
Orc Barbarian >:C
Send a message via AIM to Thomatorr Strongpee

Old 08-29-2009, 05:19 AM

I dont care much for elemental magic besides Fire/Earth/Wind-Thunder esque stuff but I like the idea of Conjuration/Nercomancy and whatever casting poisoning affects and maybe something invovling acidic bursts.

As for weapons I like the heavy weapons. Like Hammers,Clubs especially,Claymores and axes.

RetroTV
*^_^*

Old 08-29-2009, 05:23 AM

For a weapon... Chakram, or bow and arrow. Maybe something unique.
If not those, claymore, or a giant axe!

As for magic, probably water-elemental magic. Or holy-themed magic. (Healing, and such.)

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 08-29-2009, 06:22 AM

Fire element magics. Maybe lightning... I'm a heat kinda girl.

weapon? bow/arrow, claymor, sythe, daggers, katana, hook swords.

I'm into rogue-ish weaponry, and then sharp swords. I don't want to get close but if I have to it's going to hurt!

Yiehtk
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-29-2009, 11:37 AM

I'm a pacifist. I would never battle.

But if I had to, I'd rather summon, or cause ailments and affects, like poison and dizziness.

I'd rather heal... or you know, work as a barmaid or seamstress or something. Or a librarian.

But in games? Oh I pick brute force or maces, with the occasional blade. I don't like magic in games.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-29-2009, 04:16 PM

I like Dark and Ice magic...Lightening's also pretty good because it paralyzes the opponent. But if I could only choose one it'd be Dark. :P

Weapons...well, if I'm not the one actually wielding it, I'd choose a scythe, because they're pretty, but not very good to manage xD I know I'd probably end up killing myself with it rather than do the opponent any damage...so I guess if I have to use one myself, it'd probably be a sword or a gun as it is easier to use.

Oscar the Wild
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-29-2009, 06:03 PM

As for weapons, I've always been fond of swords. Guns are pretty cool too, I guess.

Hm. Magic. I just chose the earth-themed one. It seems cool.

Darkness_Embraced
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 10:49 PM

Magic: Water... its not on the poll...
Weapion: Katana

chiiruchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2009, 10:52 PM

I'd choose light/holy as an element and a sword as a weapon.

DarkxLorelei
Otakuisms are Everywhere~

Old 08-30-2009, 01:38 AM

I always thought scythes were awesome, but if anyone here has played Soul Calibur, I think that Ivy's sword is pretty amazing. I mean come on, One minute it is a sword, and the next it is this awesome whip!!!

But if i had to choose one of the available, I guess i would have to choose a scythe. Because that is what I usually draw any warrior type character wielding... Because I can get fancy with the curves of the blade :3.

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD
Send a message via Yahoo to nekokid

Old 08-30-2009, 01:39 AM

welll...im a big un-holy fiter in this case so i would use the scythe and dark...so you get it...necomacany for me

Volatile Waffle
It's turtles all the way down.

Old 08-30-2009, 03:24 AM

For armaments, I prefer Sword and Shield. And I'm including Shield as a weapon. Most people have no idea how many ways there are to kill a man with a nice shield, and never underestimate a good shield bash.

For magic, I'd want Lightning so I can go Sith Lord on my foes, but what I really want is Death Ray eye beams!

Chump

Old 08-30-2009, 03:56 AM

It would be a sparkly pony and I'd be a prince and have a sceptor and little blue mice would SHOOT out of it.

i've thought about this a lot...

Lorwynmoontide
Watcher of Anime

Old 08-30-2009, 04:04 AM

I really like Dark magics and Earth magics. But earth magics are so common and over used. Weapons like swords are cool but I prefer ranged weapons, much more fun. A nice crossbow will do me just fine :D

Kurai Amaya
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 06:06 AM

As for elements, water has always been my favourite. Second choice would be dark, though.

For weaponry, I'm pretty unoriginal. I just like the good ol' sword. I prefer close-combat. I would like a long, light sword. One that I can wield with one hand or two.

shinjuuchan
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 06:13 AM

I would probably end up using a staff, as I've had practice wielding similar tools... (AKA flags!!! Yes, I was in the marching band's Colorguard in high school. X3)

Oleander
Send a message via MSN to Oleander

Old 08-30-2009, 07:17 AM

I'm not crazy about magic in general, but if I had to chose, it would be ice, holy or necromancy(dark?). Earth is somewhere high on the list two, because gaping rifts in the earth is always fun.

Weapons. Mmm. The eternal question. I'm definately a polearms kinda person. If a polearm wasn't handy, I'd want to get up close and personal with Punch daggers (katars). >8D

x_Seeing-Stars_x
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to x_Seeing-Stars_x Send a message via Yahoo to x_Seeing-Stars_x

Old 08-31-2009, 01:16 AM

For a Weapon I would totally pick a Great Axe! And if there was a Way for me to have a Flaming Great Axe, I would Never put it down :3

As my Elemental Magic I would pick Fire 'Cause there's something Satisfying about Burning things ...

Captainbuttfaic
The butt of the site

Old 08-31-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness_Embraced View Post
Magic: Water... its not on the poll...
Weapion: Katana
water not on the poll
i didnt add it becuase ice is pretty much the same thing

Desunt Cetera
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2009, 06:59 AM

My magic element would be Wind and I'd probably use a Naginata.
They are my favorite.
^^

Akutenshi Uke
The Weird Otaku Girl
Send a message via MSN to Akutenshi Uke

Old 08-31-2009, 08:52 AM

For magic I'd prefer fire or ice

For weapon a katana for sure xD

Indigo of Madness
Ruler of All That Are Not Quite ...

Old 08-31-2009, 12:43 PM

For magic; I'm the kind of person who's always felt
at home with nature or water. So definitely either or one of those, but if I didn't
have a choice, then I'd live with it.

For weapons; I'd probably want a bow and arrows, or some other type of projectile
weapons. I don't want to be up close when the blood is spilled.

Hyena
Cannibal

Old 08-31-2009, 07:11 PM

If I were to fight, I would use knifes. They're so simple, but effective.

Magic just makes things complicated. I can control a knife...

Paper Face Parade
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2009, 08:44 PM

now after I voted I realized...
I WOULD SO USE THAT BANANA! :illgetu:
But in a magic kinda way. How, well, I'll figure out something. >.>

I would rather use magic than a weapon, but If I had to pick a weapon it would be something light and easy to carry like a bow, knives, or a light weight sword. Nice and easy, but still it would do a lot of damage. But for magic, I really don't know how to describe it or what to say. Basically I would use magic for stupid or simple reasons like opening a door without moving there or house hold chores, because I'm lazy like that, and it would make the day easier. Could get more done. But, if I was in a pinch I would be able to use magic as defenses. I guess like an all around everything kinda magic. >.>'

I like to stay away from fights so I wouldn't get into situations like those, but if I had to I'm quite the fighter so it would be nice to have such things.