View Single Post
KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 01-26-2009, 12:57 AM

I was just trying to white out anything I assumed Jessie hadn't seen. I have a habit of smooshing the third and fourth series together so just poke me if I'm doing it again.

I just saw an article with the title:
Quote:
Tennant stuns kids at Davison's party
But my eyes decided to fail and made me see "Tennant shuns kids at Davison's party". I was worried for a few seconds there. XD

Tireth: I was looking at the "The Doctor's Daughter" from the wrong perspective to start with which was just massive DO NOT WANT. In the end I liked some of the ideas, such as the war only starting a week ago, but I was so strongly opposed to the principle of the thing I was never going to truly love it. Jenny was a bit cookie-cutter 'feisty' for my liking but I can see why people did find her likeable.

'Dark and sexy' are the words in the press releases and the news articles but I just meant the show still being kid-friendly but not directly aimed at the younger demographic. I think the show is at it's best when the jokes mean different things to people on different levels rather than it being straight up slapstick or bitterly dark comedy. I do love Torchwood, but it's ever so silly. It sometimes trips over itself trying to be edgy. Guns! Shouting! Homoeroticism!

Apologies if that makes even less sense to you than it does to me. -_-
(Removed picture link which must have changed... to a girl giving the finger? I have no idea how that happened.)

Last edited by KatMagenta; 06-30-2011 at 12:49 AM..