View Single Post
Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 12-17-2008, 07:50 AM

Well another thing is that even though homosexuality is a generally accepted thing in western cultures, its still a very taboo subject within many areas of society. Where you live in the country is a major part of how people view the subject and how people approach it when they decide whether or not they want to come out publicly to the people they know. For some, keeping their secret is truly just a means of survival whether it be in terms of shelter or physical safety from others.

The topic itself is generally a walking contradiction in my opinion. Everyone says they're okay with it, and then they say its ruining our society to have gays marry, or to even have them function together with the heterosexual community. Its the whole "Whites Only" racism issues of the mid 20th century, only with new groups.

Edit, hey Kitami! : )

Sorry to say hello and goodbye all at once, but I need to be headed off to bed. My last final is tomorrow morning and its my math final. Gotta do well on that one DX Talk to you guys later! <3

Last edited by Seiki Nova; 12-17-2008 at 07:53 AM..