ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 02-06-2010, 05:51 PM

Mhmm, I had some on my face and arms and uh, clothes as well. I love glow paint and glow sticks and UV lights.. : D

Haha well at least you didn't get woken up, that always sucks so hard. Rain at three in the morning is ugh. Is there not a roof you could huddle under or something? My halls had a little roof outside the entrance we would always huddle under as many as possible when it was raining..

Right, I'm going to bite back the pain and get up to shower and get some breakfast. Wish me luck. D:

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-06-2010, 05:55 PM

My friends went through a phase of being obsessed with glow sticks. I have billions of the bangle type ones because they would bring them to sixth form.

We were asked to move away from the walkway (which is covered) so the firemen could get through so I just huddled with tall guys instead. The benefits of being a teeny girl.

Breakfast? I'm going for dinner now! Good luck regardless. ^^

ljosberinn

Old 02-06-2010, 06:34 PM

I need to get more of them for the next party, I have a few left but more is definitely better, especially for these kinds of parties. Glow stuff everywhere! Maybe I should order them online, as well as some glow paint...

Haha that does sound convenient. And it's a breakfast/dinner. :P

Usherette
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-06-2010, 06:53 PM

I return in mule form for more Tetris related shenanigans. There are a couple of birthdays coming up (one's an 18th, makes me feel old) so hopefully there be good parties on the horizon.

Hope your meal was nicer than the chicken in glue/wallpaper paste they served me. >.<

ljosberinn

Old 02-06-2010, 09:12 PM

Ahh hope they'll be good. I haven't played Tetris in ages, it always annoys me so much that I can't turn off the sound.
Ugh, that sounds terrible. Where did you go? I just popped some chicken and chips in the oven, simple but delicious. :)

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!
Send a message via MSN to BonesTheHeretic

Old 02-06-2010, 09:18 PM

Hellooo!

Mmm, chicken and chips sounds good right now. and Tetris is and evil, evil game. EVIL.

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-07-2010, 03:05 PM

I got shoved in catered halls with the option of staying here or finding a place of my own. It's like glorified school dinner but every single day.

Spotify is refreshingly loud for when I forget to mute Chrome (the one blessing of Vista). I like Tetris anyway, mostly because I fail so badly at all of the other games. ^^;

KokoroAoi
Queen of Aoisha

Old 02-08-2010, 03:59 AM

Hey! I'm a new Whovian... I'm hoping for old school [before VHS] Dr. Who's become available. I gave out a sonic screwdriver as a wedding gift, and I got a very long thank you note. I thought it was the cutest gift ever.

ljosberinn

Old 02-08-2010, 02:55 PM

Kat: Gosh. And you have to eat there - I mean, there's not even the option of cooking yourself? :/

Hello Kokoro! I thought all the old Doctor Who was available on VHS and DVD now, apart from a few missing episodes. I really want a sonic screwdriver.. soon as my leg heals I'm going to go buy one. Haven't been to Forbidden Planet in months!

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-08-2010, 07:25 PM

Unless you can cook it with a microwave or a kettle.

The Forbidden Planet here is teeny, I always end up with someone practically on top of me when I'm in the comics annexe.

When I check Blogtor Who sometimes they have reviews of the classic DVDs, they seem to collect a few related story arcs, but I have no idea if they're releasing them in any order.

+ Neil Gaiman to write Doctor Who has been confirmed now... 14 months is forever away.

Last edited by KatMagenta; 02-08-2010 at 08:40 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-09-2010, 12:52 AM

I'm watching the Doctor Who movie right now.

The Magiek
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2010, 01:55 AM

:B I have a future sonic screwdriver with special red light features!

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!

Old 02-09-2010, 05:18 AM

Quote:
+ Neil Gaiman to write Doctor Who has been confirmed now... 14 months is forever away.

*dies in an explosion of nerdy joy*

KatMagenta
Starlet on the rise

Old 02-09-2010, 06:03 PM

Is that River Song's sonic screwdriver Magiek?

*sweeps up Bones* I am planning on exploding some time next week when 14 months still seems very far away.

Lost in Austen
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-09-2010, 10:45 PM

David's American accent is improving, I think! ^__^

Listen for it at the end of this clip:

I really hope the "Rex is Not Your Lawyer" pilot does well in the U.S. I am a little scared, after watching this clip, cuz it just reinforced for me the fact that most Americans have never heard of him :gonk:

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!

Old 02-10-2010, 05:50 AM

Poor Americans who don't know David... they have never known true sexiness.

Does anyone know anything more about the show itself? Because I know only that it is about a lawyer. Named Rex. Played by David Tennant.

In other words, not much at all.

Rhumbullion
The Rebel Prodigy
Send a message via AIM to Rhumbullion Send a message via MSN to Rhumbullion Send a message via Yahoo to Rhumbullion

Old 02-10-2010, 06:02 AM

I am new so please excuse my nekkid. I just wanted to come in and show my love for the good Doctor!

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!

Old 02-10-2010, 03:34 PM

Hello Rhumbullion! Always nice to meet another whovian. Have you just joined today?

The Magiek
*^_^*

Old 02-10-2010, 04:20 PM

Tis the River song screwdriver :3

"David I've got cake
Wooohooo"

Rhumbullion
The Rebel Prodigy
Send a message via AIM to Rhumbullion Send a message via MSN to Rhumbullion Send a message via Yahoo to Rhumbullion

Old 02-10-2010, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesTheHeretic View Post
Hello Rhumbullion! Always nice to meet another whovian. Have you just joined today?
I joined last night. Linked from Facebook. As you can see, I am quite nekkid and will continue to be until I can actually afford to go shopping.

I wish I had the picture of the rainbow scarf I made for my friend. When I was living in CA, we watched Doctor Who constantly so for christmas, I made her a replica scarf. :D

BonesTheHeretic
Now with pants!

Old 02-10-2010, 09:38 PM

Aww that's awesome. I've always wished I knew someone who could make one of those!

Just finished rewatching Midnight. God I love that ep. Good thing I do too, seeing as I didn't like many of the season four episodes.

Lost in Austen
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-10-2010, 09:52 PM

Rhumbullion: ah, so you like Tom Baker, I see :D

Bones: Midnight is so creepy! I love what he tells Donna at the end, lolz

Rhumbullion
The Rebel Prodigy

Old 02-10-2010, 10:40 PM

@ Lostin: I am such a nerd when it comes to the Doctor. I love them all because they are all good in their own way. But that David Tennant is HAWT!!! I think it's even better that in an interview BBC did with him when he first got the position as the Doctor, he had said that he wanted to be the Doctor ever since he was 6 years old. Hahah.

@ Bones: If you would like, I will more than happily make you one. I would have to find the pattern for it again and you'd have to wait 'til I could afford the yarn. I love to crochet. Yes...the original scarf was knitted...still...I can't knit. It's totally up to you, though. Let me know. :eager:

Also, I have a few newbish questions:

1) Do you make more or less gold posting in quick reply as opposed to posting in the "Reply to Topic" page?

2) Is there any way I can permanently edit my font style without having to do it individually forf each post I make?

Lost in Austen
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 AM

Yes, why yes he is hawt. I have always thought so. *back in Fangirl Mode now*
I would sooooo make an avatar cosplay of him, if only Mene had the right kind of hair, coats, and suits. And Converse. :(

In answer to your questions:
(1) Nope, I dont think it makes any difference as to how much gold you make. :)
(2) Sadly, there really isn't. You could always have it saved in a Word document, and just copy&paste...

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-11-2010, 12:45 AM

Hello!

@Lostin: Hey! I'm an American and I've heard of him! (simply because of Harry Potter before Doctor Who) And he must've been practicing, his American accent is getting better.