LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 02-21-2018, 10:13 PM

Lillie - did you see my post to you? I may have spaced and forgot to put your name on it.
It's the giant block of text. xD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 02-21-2018, 10:15 PM

oh wow.. i didn't think i'd win at all i didnt' think i did great ont hose entries..wow..

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
oh wow.. i didn't think i'd win at all i didnt' think i did great ont hose entries..wow..
Which event rare would you like? :)

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 10:20 PM

Remember to update your front Post in RAK~VII7 please kay

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
I've not been ill - it's mostly just trying to keep up with having 4 kids that are now walking and loving to always go in as many directions as they can when there's only one of me (two not as steadily as their older siblings, but definitely up on their feet instead of crawling -- thankfully those two crazy munchkins are both napping so I've got a little bit of down time before having to go pick up their sisters from daycare and school), and some major health issues with my oldest dog, which have been stressing me out. He was the pup that my hubby gave to me as a wedding/Christmas present (his words when he gave me Simon) the year we got married. So he's like a child to me, he's been through a lot with us over the years.

That's good to hear!
Oh wow, I don't know how you do it.

I would probably be overwhelmed with having just one child. xD

I'm sorry about your dogs. Pets are so much love but also so much heartache.

I hope your doggie will be okay.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 02-21-2018, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillieRose View Post
Oh wow, I don't know how you do it.

I would probably be overwhelmed with having just one child. xD

I'm sorry about your dogs. Pets are so much love but also so much heartache.

I hope your doggie will be okay.
Oh I spend most of my days overwhelmed.
But I do have a lot of help, so that's wonderful!
The school year is wonderful for me, because I have a bit of a calmer house - at least during parts of the days. :P

I totally agree with you that they're so much love, but a lot of heartache! (As well as big doctor bills for them too.)
I hope he'll be okay too! Just trying to give him as much love as possible until Friday and hopefully we can get some answers from the vet as to where to go next.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 02-21-2018, 10:44 PM

oh hay, thank you && also congrats to everyone else who placed. :D
I really loved that avatar though so I'm pleased as punch. ^^

Lemme see. I'll take a Love Doctor. :D~ That's available right?

*wanders off to find food after finally not being sick anymore*
naps are glorious. lol

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstahh` View Post
oh hay, thank you && also congrats to everyone else who placed. :D
I really loved that avatar though so I'm pleased as punch. ^^

Lemme see. I'll take a Love Doctor. :D~ That's available right?

*wanders off to find food after finally not being sick anymore*
naps are glorious. lol
Yes, that's available. Sending it over shortly. :)

Last edited by Kay; 02-21-2018 at 10:55 PM..

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 10:56 PM

Congratulations to all the avi contest winners!

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
Oh I spend most of my days overwhelmed.
But I do have a lot of help, so that's wonderful!
The school year is wonderful for me, because I have a bit of a calmer house - at least during parts of the days. :P

I totally agree with you that they're so much love, but a lot of heartache! (As well as big doctor bills for them too.)
I hope he'll be okay too! Just trying to give him as much love as possible until Friday and hopefully we can get some answers from the vet as to where to go next.
I bet you do. xD

That's great. I know my mum tries to help my brother out with his two munchkins as much as she can. ^_^

And yes, big vet bills. I don't know if your vets are any like ours, we have the option to pay in installments if we can't pay the whole sum all at once. Most vets will do that for you. ^_^

Fingers crossed that you find out what is going on with your old boy. ^_^

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 11:02 PM

Sorry, just got off the phone with my mom. N
My Zia lost her puppy 2two days ago and yesterday she passed away herself.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 11:04 PM

Oh no! Hummy, I am so sorry to hear that. *hugs*

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-21-2018, 11:29 PM

She had been really sick with pneumonia and then something that I'm not sure what it was. And she finally was moved to a nursing home for Recovery to come home and about three and a half weeks ago she did come home. And then she got to see her new great-granddaughter and her favorite son. And everything was looking pretty good for her. And then the puppy got out and she couldn't get him to come back in and he got hit by a car. And she has such a sweetheart that I think it literally broke. So Kirsten was over trying to brighten her day and they were on the computer and I'm sure probably looking at some Kitty videos to make her laugh. And she just had a massive heart attack and passed, God Rest her soul. So the good thing is that she wasn't alone when she took her last breath she was with her granddaughter. In the bad thing is her granddaughter was alone with her when she passed. It'll be something she'll never ever forget. She had to call her dad for help, he's a paramedic, and he couldn't revive his mom. I'm just so sad.

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-21-2018, 11:34 PM

Oh Hummy... there are no words.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

She is in a better place now, though it must be hard on the family.

If you need to talk, you know we are here for you.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-22-2018, 12:02 AM

I tried to talk with my cousin and we just went up crying and he gave me his dad so I could give him my condolences but that was even worse. The man doesn't even know how to make a sandwich and I'm not kidding I'm not I'm literally telling you he cannot make his own sandwich. He was a mama's boy and then he never had to lift a finger once he got married either. I'm sorry to bring everybody down I don't mean to.

So your day should be just about almost half over yeah?

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-22-2018, 12:16 AM

You're not bringing us down, Hummy.

This is why you have friends. To talk over stuff with them that's bothering you.

Yeah, I just had lunch. I still have heaps of work to do. >.<

And another 3 hours and 15 minutes to go.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-22-2018, 12:27 AM

Fly by three hours and fifteen minutes!
And it's almost Friday for you, woohoo!

Kiari
XD

Old 02-22-2018, 01:05 AM

The 15-sided dice lands on 2 rolling

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-22-2018, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiari View Post
The 15-sided dice lands on 13 rolling

Yay! Lucky number five.
Good luck, five is yours!

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-22-2018, 01:26 AM

Oh, that's awful, hummy :(
It's so sad when people pass away. It's especially sad that the granddaughter had witnessed that! I hope that her parents, or someone in the family will get her some grievance counseling. :(

It sounds busy, Livi!
I hope that things slow down for you eventually. My friend's dog is getting pretty old so he, too, is having health issues. Her parents like to joke that the dog is on more medication than they are. Still, it's not easy watching your pet suffer.

Beans was very sick when I took her to the vet, and it was so sad and traumatic that I don't even know if I ever want another rabbit. I had never seen Beans in so much pain like that.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-22-2018, 01:36 AM

Thanks Ava. The really sad thing is she finally came home.
I remember how sad you were with beans.
I sympathize with you there
Animal lovers have good hearts

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 02-22-2018, 01:43 AM

Lillie: My mum helps out as much as she can, as does my sister and then the boys step up when possible. Plus my hubby.

Oh we have the money for the bills - so that's not necessarily a problem.
But it is shocking to get those big bills. But he's worth every dollar we have spent on him!
But out vet does allow payment plans to be set up, if need be - I remember seeing something about them when we first started going to see this vet, so that's good to know that it's an option if we need that.

Ava: Sadly with the kids, I doubt that things will really slow down. They're constantly on the go. Go go go go - wear mumma out! I wish I had their energy.

It really isn't easy seeing them suffer that's for sure!! :(
Simon has been having really bad seizures and the meds that his vet put him on really aren't helping.
He's had tests done to try to figure out what's going on -- we are going to hear the results of said tests on Friday so hopefully we'll figure out what really is going on since what we're doing now for him doesn't seem to be helping at all. [sad] I just hope that the vet has some plan of action that'll really help him, because it's really hurting me to see him struggle this much with everything. :( But it was due to this stress with Simon that I wasn't really around for the last event. I signed on, a few times, but didn't have the energy to try to be sociable.

I can totally understand not being sure you want another rabbit because of that! I'm sorry that you had to see Beans suffer that much.

Hummy: Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear about that! :( Sending you lots of love during this sad time. Don't feel bad about bringing everyone down!

Chrysothemis
Eternal Lurker

Old 02-22-2018, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post
No worries! I've been so busy with school and other projects, I understand.

As to everyone else, ahh... hi there. How are you guys?

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 02-22-2018, 01:48 AM

hi Chrys! i'm really good, i had a very nice day. tired tho, i've been doing a lot of schoolwork. how are you? i don't see you around very often. :0

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 02-22-2018, 01:50 AM

Chrysothemis: I'm doing okay. Just trying to find distractions to not think about stresses in life - while being pulled in many different directions by the kids. How're you?

---------- Post added 02-21-2018 at 05:50 PM ----------

ghostPastry: I absolutely love your avatar!! It's pretty!