Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-08-2013, 05:13 PM

In short, Smack Jeeves is a website that hosts webcomics. Anyone can start one and, unbeknownst to many, some of their favorite webcomics may well have gotten their start here. They also have a forum for those looking to work with writers/artists/what have you on new projects so, if that appeals to you, be sure to give it a once over.

Anywho, I've been popping on to SJ off and on for a while now, and have found quite a few gems of various styles and genres. I figured that some of you might have either been on this site and found a few noteworthy comics that you'd like to share, or have a burning desire to share your own webcomics (in which case, this is a great place to do it).

Feel free to share your favorite Smack Jeeves hosted webcomics (and/or your own, personal, SJ hosted webcomics below) below (Seri is always looking for more things to read):

::Noteworthy Webcomics::
The Midnight Tea Party
Toilet Genie
MYth

Tam Lin
when a wild young man appears a...
Send a message via AIM to Tam Lin Send a message via Yahoo to Tam Lin

Old 05-08-2013, 05:21 PM

Early on in my comics career, I checked them out as a venue... Though in the end, I went towards comic book issue format, rather than webcomics. It does seem like a great, and enormous, community for webcomics.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 05-08-2013, 06:38 PM

That sounds neat! I've been really wanting to do webcomics lately, but I have no artistic talent whatsoever. I've considered writing one with someone else drawing, but I didn't know where to find willing artists. I'll have to look into that!

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 05-08-2013, 10:25 PM

I started a comic on SmackJeeves back in like 2006 XD It was called +Fallen+ but I think I posted about 18 pages and that was it XD It's been too long!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 05-09-2013, 03:09 PM

I'm now tempted to go and take a gander at Maria's old comic. o.o

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-09-2013, 03:32 PM

that does sound interesting
*resists clicking*
*yawns*
i'll look tomorrow