Micki Chiba
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Micki Chiba Send a message via MSN to Micki Chiba Send a message via Yahoo to Micki Chiba

Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 PM

I resently got involed with a side-scrolling game called "Elsword" that is action-adventure style MMO that is cool yet fun!

in this MMO,you are allowed to pick four charaters (there fifth one that will be coming out soon..) and used thier skill in the action-adventure.

also here's a video how exciting it is:

what you guys think?

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-30-2013, 09:06 PM

I had a much longer reply but effing mc donalds wifi wants you to accept their liability policy every god dang effing hour and I lost my long paragraph reply when I tried to send ef you McDonalds! Seriously! EF YOU!

Anyways... I needed to vent sorry...lol

It looks good but havent heard much about it still stuck on Maplestory.

Micki Chiba
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Micki Chiba Send a message via MSN to Micki Chiba Send a message via Yahoo to Micki Chiba

Old 04-30-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
I had a much longer reply but effing mc donalds wifi wants you to accept their liability policy every god dang effing hour and I lost my long paragraph reply when I tried to send ef you McDonalds! Seriously! EF YOU!

Anyways... I needed to vent sorry...lol

It looks good but havent heard much about it still stuck on Maplestory.
You got a Maple Story account!? I do too..

spunky
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 04-30-2013, 09:53 PM

I haven't played Elsword. It definitely reminds me of Maplestory based off the video and their website. I can't play because I use a MacBook. boo~

Micki Chiba
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-01-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunky View Post
I haven't played Elsword. It definitely reminds me of Maplestory based off the video and their website. I can't play because I use a MacBook. boo~
I hope one day they make compatable to user with apple products.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-01-2013, 02:16 PM

The graphics look neat and has an interesting story plot.
But the battle style itself seems kind of repetitive and dull. Maybe it would be better when you unlock different attack skills, but he kept using the same moves over and over again.
Might have to check out some other videos of it to see more examples.

Kouki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-10-2013, 03:23 PM

The game itself is fun for a while, but the stamina system really ruined it for me.
That and the overpriced cash shop clothes, but mostly the stamina system.
That's why I prefer Grand Chase.

The game is actually based off of Grand Chase, and you can tell the main character of each game is similar because they were at one point mentioned to be siblings, though I think they changed that eventually.

waytodawn
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2013, 03:55 AM

I played Elsword, wasn't a big fan of it at all and then I played MapleStory and just couldn't really get into it... :/ Elsword was just too repetitive and I like for the characters to vary.

Kouki
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-11-2013, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayxtoxdawn View Post
I played Elsword, wasn't a big fan of it at all and then I played MapleStory and just couldn't really get into it... :/ Elsword was just too repetitive and I like for the characters to vary.
That's true, the whole dungeon-based part of the game gets really boring, when you have to repeat the same ones over and over again. Once your "stamina" runs out, you can't do anymore for the rest of the day.

I do like that the characters have voices, though. Particularly I liked Chung. Perhaps I only really like the game because of him.

Plus the community tends to be, ah, what's the word. They seem to always be in a rush to get things done, and not as much playing for the social aspect of MMOs. If you take too long to do things between dungeons, you get the feeling that they'll likely ditch you.

Maplestory's something that I played when I was young, and always quit/come back to randomly. It's changed so much since I last left it. Though I am kind of refusing to play the Nexon version due to a scam-like thing they did to me/old players.

Fox Demon Areiku
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-12-2013, 02:16 PM

That looks pretty cool. I think I might go check it out when I find some free time.