X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:06 PM

The THRILL.

The DRAMA.

The EXCITEMENT.

The HEARTBREAK.

All of this is available to you as Yan and I go through a crazy set of adventures. Many (probably all) of you must be wondering, what in the world is NARWARTS?! Well my beautiful fellow citizens, Narwarts is a magical world where Narnia meets Hogwarts. Well actually, they're at separate ends of the spectrum I just thought it would be cool too combine both the names together! So come one, and come all! View the great adventures of Yan and Cookie side by side for the first time ever! Experience the magic and feel the emotion rush through your body and out of your eyes!

Contents in a Tabular Form!~

Journey to the back of the closet (Going to headquarters)
Saturday 001
Saturday 002
Saturday 003
Saturday 004
Saturday 005
Saturday 006
Saturday 007
Saturday 008
Saturday 009
Saturday 010
Sunday 001
Sunday 002
Sunday 003
Sunday 004
Sunday 005
Sunday 006
Sunday 007
Sunday 008
Sunday 009
Sunday 010
Journey back from Hogwarts! (Leaving headquarters) :cry:

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:07 PM

Journey to the back of the closet (Going to headquarters)

As the Yan-ster wandered in it was clear too see that he was excited. His eyes were gleaming from anticipation, I saw that he has spotted my magazine collection. Of course he jumped out of my arms to flip through the collection of the summer bikini collection.

I said nothing but grabbed Yan and his newly cherished magazine and headed towards the front door. I saw him fondly hugging the picture as I strapped him into a baby booster seat and drove off towards the country. We finally arrived at a cottage covered with vines, this is where the fun was too begin.

I had pre-packed his bag and mine a day before he was too arrive. I had kindly asked a friend too set up lunch for Yan and I. Walking inside I smelled the food, Yan drooled, I guess he could smell it too!

Right there! In the middle of the table on a plate far too big lay the tallest mountain of chilli cheese fries known to man! The cheese seemed to be just gushing from the plate and onto the table! Yan got right too work munching and chewing, he was so hard at work it seemed that he had forgotten all his table etiquettes and decided too use his hands and face only.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-24-2012 at 09:02 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM

After munching almost all the chilli cheese fries Yan's eyes were beginning to get droopy. So, I carried Yan off to a nearby bedroom which had been set up just for him. It was obvious that I had not spared any expense to furnish his lavish room. It had a king sized bed fit for a king, a bathroom, a bookcase full of books and magazines according too Yan's interests and a tv set!

I lay Yan gently in the bed and tucked him in snug, kissing his forehead I stayed till he drifted off into a land of dreams. "Sweet dreams Yan" I whispered before I too snuggled in beside him and drifted away.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-24-2012 at 09:13 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:08 PM

There was a sudden jerk and thud. I awoke with a start! "YAN" I screamed out of terror. I woke up and saw him sifting through the closet in my room, I gave a small laugh of relief. Yan was safe and sound. I saw Yan crawling through the closet and thought nothing of it as the closet was like a box. I called Yan's name...but there came no reply! I called again and again, by the tenth time I called his name I had begun to get a bit scared. I got out of bed and scrambled after Yan into the closet, what came after was something that I was not prepared for. My jaw dropped as the back of the closet extended into a beautiful garden!

I had been too this cottage before but had never noticed this trap door in the closet. There seemed too be a little tea party set up in the garden and Yan looked like he was the guest of honour!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-24-2012 at 09:19 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:09 PM

I was still putting pieces together when I saw Mr...TUMNUS?!

What was this sorcery?! I saw a half man half horse talking with Yan! And that faun was none other than Mr. Tumnus! But what did this mean? It could obviously mean only one thing! That Narnia was in fact REAL! And Yan had found it! I watched as Yan gobbled everything that he was offered, there were many delicious pastries and tea biscuits. I walked over towards the happy little Yanling and patted his head, but he was too busy stuffing his face. I was surprised that Yan was behaving quite like the little gentleman saying please and thank you and using a fork and napkin instead of dripping it all over himself.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-24-2012 at 09:24 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

After Yan and I had relaxed and the delicious tea party was over Mr. Tumnus began too talk, he talked about how it was meant too be and that Yan was the chosen hero. My eyes almost popped out of my head when Mr. Tumnus said that Yan was the chosen hero! No way on earth was Yan becoming the chosen one and dangering himself! But alas, by the time I had snapped out of my thoughts Yan had accepted. I turned too Yan and said a firm no, only to get ignored. You all know how stubborn Yan can be..I sighed and rubbed my temples, I had a bad...BAD feeling about this. Mr. Tumnus wasted no time after Yan's acceptance and summoned up a beautiful ice chariot.

As we rode to the Snow Queen's castle Yan decided too be difficult and tried too lick the icy chariot. My hands shot out and grabbed Yan back. I threatened him, telling him that I would not let him fight evil if he wasn't a good little boy for the whole ride to the castle! That got Yan behaving as we rode along the suddenly snowy road.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-24-2012 at 09:40 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

As we reached the snowy castle Yan began too fidget again, he clutched his stomach and let out a vile fart. "OH YAN!" I said plugging my nose and blowing the vile fumes away from my nose. Mr. Tumnus was laughing and I shot a glare, forbidding the faun too encourage stinky behaviour like that! Yan looked out the carriage as it went round and round up the winding path and arrived at the grand entrance.

Upon arrival we saw her majesty sitting on the throne and gazing down upon us as if we were pathetic little brats.

Yan wasted no time, he approached the Queen. My nerves froze as she picked tiny little Yan up and gave him a hug, I shuddered as if I could feel her cold embrace on my skin.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-24-2012 at 09:51 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:10 PM

I had closed my eyes for a moment when I heard screaming! It was the Snow Queen and she seemed to be...melting?! What I saw was unbelievable! Yan was holding a bucket of hot water in his tiny white hands. Guess what they said about witches melting when the get water poured on them was true.

Both Mr. Tumnus and I stared in disbelief as Yan stood over the puddle giggling as he splashed around. I laughed and shook my head, the amount of luck Yan had made one wonder! What was this child made up of?! Mr. Tumnus gave Yan a piggy back ride and I watched them both rejoice, Yan obviously had no idea what he had done! He was happy to be rid of the "scary" lady as he called her.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 07:22 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:11 PM

Since the Queen was defeated by Yan Mr. Tumnus let him be King for a WHOLE day. I guess, some dreams do come true! As soon as Yan had been appointed King he wasted no time in making changes fit for himself. He made people bring him loads of food, and give him magazines of lingerie and bikini's but most importantly, he made all of Narnia his playground! For the whole day he did all sorts of crazy things! But I think his most favourite activity was riding on Aslan! He even got too carry a sword!

I was really jealous, I couldn't believe all the cool things Yan was doing!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 07:52 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

After all that riding and horsing around Yan got really hungry. He was whining and complaining too me about food, I looked over at Mr. Tumnus who gave me a nod of assurance. Mr. Tumnus motioned too follow so, I picked Yan up and walked behind the Faun, I was equally as tired as Yan because I had been chasing him around the whole day non-stop! I hadn't even gotten too ride Aslan! //grumble grumble//. But I guess it was all worth it seeing Yan happy and relaxed, we finally came to a halt. There was a table laid out for us and plenty of food on the table! There was a dish made especially for Yan!

Who knew Narnia had Japanese food..

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:02 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

After dinner the animals and half-people of Narnia told us they had a surprise! We followed them only to be led to a catapult..I got this gut feeling that something was wrong. I was about too protest when I felt a hand fall over my face and everything else blurred out. The last thing I remember is Yan putting up a fight with his sword but ending up with the same fate as me. Those darned Narnian's had chloroformed us!

I felt Yan being tucked into my arm and us being launched into the air, it was the most terrified I had ever been!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:06 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:12 PM

I had woken up too find Yan sitting on top of me and gurgling...I woke up and touched my head. It bloody hurt! I carefully wiped the drool off of Yan and looked around. The grass was green, the sky was blue, the sounds of birds chirping every where was so clear! Yan and I both smiled at each other, I pulled him in for a hug. I was so very glad he was safe!

As we both began to explore by the lake side Yan tugged at my shorts and pointed towards the North. "Hogwarts!" he said in his gurgled voice. "Don't be silly Yan!" I said with a shake of my head and I turned to where he was pointing, and sure enough, there was the castle with all its old beauty!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:20 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Yan squeaked and squealed as he leapt out of my arms and ran up the stairs. I was too dazed too speak, I watched the little fellow climb over the stairs at the speed of light! The last time Yan and I had spent time together I had shown him the Harry Potter series, guess he remembered it!

Yan was soon at the top of the stairs and out of sight, I heard voices and laughter from the top. This caused me too speed up my walking and gazing. As I reached the top I froze once more...it was them...it was the trio!

And might I add that Ron was looking absolutely gorgeous!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:24 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Yan and I wasted no time in getting friendly with the trio! Yan was constantly in Hermione's lap, Harry insisted that he take us too Hogsmead and treat us too some butter-beer. I, of course, agreed! Who would have the heart too refuse the chosen one? Yan was fine with it as long as Hermione was coming with us, so he didn't protest. Yan did how ever refuse too let anyone but Hermione touch or carry him.

Guess the little fellow was in love! As long as Yan was happy I was happy, plus getting too know Ron, Harry and Hermione was going to be fun. As we finally reached Hogsmead we grabbed a seat in the private booths, Harry ordered five butter-beers to get us going.

As we sipped the delicious heart warming drink Yan and I got too question them about their adventures!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:28 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:13 PM

After Hogsmead Yan and I got a tour of Hogwarts! Yan even got too sit under the sorting hat, Yan was proud to say that he got sorted into Gryffindor!

While I, sadly, was sorted into Hufflepuff. Yan gurgled as he heard which house I was sorted into, I glared. It wasn't fair, I wanted a redo! But of course, the sorting hat would have no nonsense from me and bluntly refused. Sighing I turned away defeated, Ron suggested that we go visit Professor Dumblebore! Yan and I were more than thrilled with his suggestion! Both Yan and I absolutely adored him! He was amazing, we watched in awe as the tower went round and round before it came too a stop. Yan, still clinging too Hermione, was jumping up and down with excitement in her arms.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:33 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:13 PM

Professor Dumbledore gave us a grand welcome, he was even kinder in real than one could imagine! He offered us various chocolates such as Bertie botts every flavor beans, chocolate frogs and even pumpkin pastry! Yum! It was such a sweet surprise. While I had been talking to the Professor Yan had been wandering around, he had found Dumbledore's wand!

Giggling mischievously he picked up the wand and gave it a swoosh! There was a loud bang as the fireplace came alive with a roaring fire! We all stared at Yan in disbelief! Was he a WIZARD?! Dumbledore's blue eyes sparkled behind his crescent moon glasses, for he knew that Yan was magical.

After I let Yan and Professor Dumbledore talk one on one we then headed too the quidditch field.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:38 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:16 PM

The field was amazing! The goal posts stood high and mighty, the grass was a beautiful dark green and there were just enough clouds in the sky too shield us from the scalding hot rays of the sun! Harry was carrying a trunk in his hand and I almost immediately recognized what it was! The truck was where all the quidditch balls were stored!

He was patient as Yan and I took turns holding the quaffle and tossing it back and forth. Yan was even more excited as he got to touch the angry bludgers! But his favourite was when he held the snitch! I could tell Yan felt like a true victor holding the beautiful golden ball in his hand!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:42 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:16 PM

After watching us hold the equipment with great interest Harry suggested a preposterous idea! He told us too drink polyjuice potion to become members of the quidditch team! I was deeply moved by his suggestion, I turned too Yan "You afraid of heights?". he gurgled and shook his head. So I decided too take Harry up on his offer!

I was quickly transformed into Ginny Weasly and Yan in Harry Potter! Yan was nothing but excited as the game started, but I was the opposite, I was a total nervous wreck! I tried my hard but Yan was the real star of the show! He saved goals and even caught the snitch! What a beautiful victory it was for us!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 08:45 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM

As Yan was carried off on his shoulders he giggled and pumped his fists into the air. Yan was carrying a trophy which looked too heavy for him, yet he seemed to be carrying it with great poise.

After the party had died down and we all sat in the Gryffindor lounge (yes even me, even though I was technically pushed into being a Hufflepuff), Harry, Ron, Hermione, Yan and I were having a chat about all the cool places in Hogwarts! Then, I remembered something! I remembered the room of requirement! We instantly set out towards the corridors being as quiet as possible.

We all decided that it would only be fair if Yan got to decide what we "required" at that moment. As soon as we had made this decision Yan was off thinking, no sooner had little Yan thought a giant door appeared and waited to be opened.

Once we opened the door and walked in I immediately recognized what Yan had thought about...lingerie magazines...the room was as full at the eye could see with lingerie magazines!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 09:52 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM

We spent nearly two hours in the room of requirement flipping through pages of lingerie and bikini magazines. Actually, Hermione and I were forced too stay there. Every time we wanted too excuse ourselves Yan gave us the most adorable face ever, which we couldn't refuse.

Hermione and I were luckily saved by the dinner bell, as it rang Yan forgot about everything. His attention was focused solely on food and nothing else. He reached his arms up to be lifted, as I reached down he quickly ran away from me and stuck his arms out in front of Hermione...I looked at Yan.

"Fine" I muttered as we walked too the great hall for dinner.

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 09:56 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:18 PM

Almost every one had exited the great hall only Yan, the trio and I remained. I frowned at Yan and warned him to be careful or else he was going to get a tummy ache! But alas, he paid no attention to me. I swore that I could see his tummy bulge more than it had been before.

Hermione finally had too drag Yan away from the table, we bid a good night to the boys and headed to our dorms. Yan decided too sleep with us, it was okay with Hermione so I let him stay. Hermione helped clean Yan and helped tuck him in, we both read Yan a story about Princesses and dragons. He even got a goodnight kiss from Hermione.

I think he was more than happy about that, after all she was one of the first girls he had a crush on!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 10:04 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:18 PM

I whispered a nighty-night too Yan as we both closed our eyes and drifted off to sleep. I had no idea what was going on, all I remember is being hit in the head. I woke up sleepy-eyed and groggy. I saw Yan standing over me with a magazine in his hand. He slapped me a few times more on my head with it I was thoroughly confused. I think he enjoyed abusing me back too my senses.

Rubbing my eyes I looked around with confusion. I frowned...we were back in my cottage bedroom. Weren't we in Hogwarts just moments ago?! I looked at Yan and he looked back with the same confusion. "HOGWARTS?!" he screamed. I just gave a shrug, had it all been a dream? Narnia, the Snow Queen, Hogwarts and quidditch?!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 10:10 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:19 PM

Journey back from Hogwarts! (Leaving headquarters) :cry:

I sighed as I dragged myself out of bed, I knew the little guy was sad so I looked through my drawers until I found a picture of Hermione looking extraordinarily beautiful and handed it too Yan.

The picture seemed too brighten his mood up a bit, we sat down and discussed about all that had happened and how real it had felt. Yan and I soon figured that we had been in the same dream, with the exact same outcomes! I found that a little bit too strange. But, there was nothing we could do about it so I went to the fridge and pulled out the snack that I had been saving for later.

I watched as he happily munched on it, there was chocolate dripping every where! As I went too clean Yan up I saw the most peculiar thing...it was a kiss mark on the back of his head! I gasped and excitedly told Yan all about it, maybe it hadn't been just a dream.

We spent our last day together baking something everyone enjoyed eating, red velvet cupcakes!

We decided that what ever happened over the weekend would be our little secret!

Last edited by X---AznCo0ki3; 05-25-2012 at 10:16 PM..

X---AznCo0ki3
(。´∀`)/ Pets...

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 06:20 PM

And we are OPEN.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 05-21-2012, 07:03 PM

good luck, cookie!