brutaldamnation

Old 11-09-2010, 08:33 PM

hello, my name is amanda. I wondered apon this website by accedent and decided to see what it was about. i use other avi websites but they have a tendancy not to be user friendly. i never knew this place exsisted so i figured what the hey. i do like the idea of earning what you get, altho it seems like its gonna take alot of time. which im kinda pressed for so lets see if this holds my attention. im just hoping the inflation of items here is not so bad as i have seen else where and hopefully the people are nice. well anyways lets see how this goes. :)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-09-2010, 09:03 PM

User friendly? Nah... we're horrible terrible monsters that lurk in the dark ;)
:lol: Kidding of course, we're actually quite user friendly, well most of us anyways, ^^ so welcome to the little island community of menewsha... I hope you do want to stay here =)
^^ We're quite proud of our troll free environment =D

As for the inflation... we're currently actually trying to fix that... but it's not as bad as some of the others I've heard about, and being in the nude here isn't so bad =) as we don't really discriminate based on what you've got on

Lixlaria
Devil Incarnite
Send a message via AIM to Lixlaria Send a message via MSN to Lixlaria Send a message via Yahoo to Lixlaria

Old 11-09-2010, 09:10 PM

Welcome to Mene! Mene is the best site I have been to so far, I hope you like it here!

brutaldamnation

Old 11-09-2010, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wandering Poet View Post
User friendly? Nah... we're horrible terrible monsters that lurk in the dark ;)
:lol: Kidding of course, we're actually quite user friendly, well most of us anyways, ^^ so welcome to the little island community of menewsha... I hope you do want to stay here =)
^^ We're quite proud of our troll free environment =D

As for the inflation... we're currently actually trying to fix that... but it's not as bad as some of the others I've heard about, and being in the nude here isn't so bad =) as we don't really discriminate based on what you've got on
lol well thats good to know :3 ive been on gaia for a long time but my account got hacked then i got it back and they banded it i lost 10million gold. uhh so after that epic dissapointment i figured i would see what this place is like. :3

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lixlaria View Post
Welcome to Mene! Mene is the best site I have been to so far, I hope you like it here!
thanks :3 i posted in your charity thread lol and said whats up

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-09-2010, 09:21 PM

Ah... yeah... gaia tends to ban for secret reasons... here the staff actually give you a chance... because everyone makes mistakes =)

Well... the best way to find out what this place is like is to just dive right in ^_^

brutaldamnation

Old 11-09-2010, 09:34 PM

yeah pretty much :3
i get so impacient when it comes to making gold lol imma have to take my time here.
nice panda theme ya got going on there :3

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-09-2010, 09:47 PM

^^ Thanks, and as for the impatient thing... I find the best thing to do is to not pay attention to your gold at all... and just chat for a while ^^ then when you look you'll have more than you expected

brutaldamnation

Old 11-09-2010, 09:54 PM

yeah i figured thats the best.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 11-09-2010, 09:55 PM

Got any items you're looking at as your first? =)