HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 03:58 PM

Welcome to the Paranormal Place, very univentive name I know.

Somewhere for you to come share and discuss your experiences, with the paranormal, be it hautings, ghosts, aliens or whatever else or the general unexplained.

Feel free to share us some links for the paranormal.

Links shall go here:

http://mistsofmystery.com/

http://castleofspirits.com/

Last edited by HIM_ROCK; 02-25-2013 at 12:49 PM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 02-21-2013, 04:33 PM

I have ghost hunters coming to investigate my house on March 15th.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 04:34 PM

Can I hide in a cupbored and jump out at them so they poop themselves

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 04:40 PM

no. xD i'm gonna be investigating with them probably.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 04:50 PM

You shall have to let us know the results

bunnyonfire10
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-21-2013, 10:42 PM

Hello hello ^^ So glad that you got the thread set up =D

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 10:52 PM

More shall be addeded to the first post.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 11:11 PM

I can't wait to see some of the stories & maybe share a few.
Gonna subscribe & I'll be back after the event.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 PM

HIM expected people to join in more after the event.

HIM shall share what's happened to HIM.

First some background I live in a realtivly old semi-detatched house, we have always had quite neighbours so it's only when they're really shouting at each other we can hear them and that is only ever when they are either in the conservatory, which isn't very well built, or in the living room their side is very echo-ey due to the flooring, think they might have a carpet, and not alot of furniture.

The house is brick no plasterbored here, well insultated and double glazed so we don't get much noise from the outside unless there's shouting.

We have alot of weird noises in the house often there's the sound of someone talking on the landing or in the bathroom and no one is in and someone comming up the stairs, the stairs only ever creak when you put weight on them and it has to be quite a bit of weight as the cats don't even make the stairs creak.

The parents have felt someone walk past them when they were sat in the kitchen comming from the little room into the kitchen. House tiger was out at the time and fat cat was sat on the back of the sofa so it was deffinitly nothing to do with them.

Along with hearing talking and people comming up the stairs when I've been alone in the house with only the house tiger for company, who has also reacted as if someone was comming up the stairs. I've had the feeling of someone stroking the back of my hair and often the feeling of being watched.

I have never suffered from sleep paralysis and when I wake up that's it I'm wide awake can't get back to sleep. First time something happened I was laid face down on my bed in a bad mood and something grabbed my wrist hard from underneeth meaning that no one could physically have done that because there was the matress there.
Second time was at about 6:45 in the morning, sister was up in the bathroom getting ready for work, parents were downstairs looking after the fat cat, house tiger was in her bed infront of the wardrobe at the bottom of my bed. I was in bed trying to get back to sleep having had the curtains flung open, the joys of sharing a room, and I felt someone kneeing on my bed right next to my legs. I could feel knees pressing against my legs. first thought was "mum's come to see if I've sufforcated myself" because I had the duvet over my head and second though was "Sister wants to get in the wardrobe without encuring the wrath of the tiger". I moved my legs over and I felt movement so the 'knees' were still pressing in my legs. I sat up to have a go and no one was there the strange thing is I could still feel the indentations of where the knees and shins were putting pressure on my bed.

Thrid time was middle of the night I woke up feeling what was like someone pressing all their fingers on me like playing a piano. I thought that it was someone looking for the cat bed, semi sat up to see a dark figure stood by my bed, I was just about to say the cat bed's here turned to pick it up and house tiger was in it. I looked back and the dark figure had it's back to me and was standing over my sister.
Now it deffinitly wasn't my sister because she was in bed, wasn't my dad because he was still snoring and it couldn't have been my mum because it was too tall to be her.

Most recent incident was at a friends house, I was sat curled up on the armchair watching anime, I had one of her cats sat on my feet, looked over to see if her other cat was alright as he was unwell at the time. Then I just turned to look out of the window see if the post man had come and there was like a big distored part of the curtain and door and I felt sheer panic.
I told my friend and she's said that there is something in the house that likes to play tricks as she's put down files knowing exactly where they were and then found them months later outside on the garden table.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-23-2013, 12:22 AM

It will be interesting to see what stories people share and I'll share some of my own.
I still have the recorded EVP evidence for some of my experiences.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 12:27 AM

Oooh EVPs that makes things more interesting.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 12:53 AM

Yes it does and it makes it more creepy too. Especially when some of them are of a little girl.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-23-2013 at 01:02 AM..

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIM_ROCK View Post
You shall have to let us know the results
of course i will :D

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 PM

blueblackrose:

If you can find them and care to share then. It'd be interesting to hear.

Also if you do find the EVP files, there's a guy who's running a paranormal website with an EVP section you can send them here:
The Mists of Mystery

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-25-2013, 12:54 PM

I'll tell you the story tomorrow when my mind is working but it's got to do with spirits and stuff. It's only happened once they and it's probably the only "paranormal" story I have.
I did like watching Ghost Hunters for a while there and then I started watching other videos on Youtube. I have to stop myself sometimes because I get a bit too freaked out like reading your story now.
My house is too new to have any sort of inhabitant if you get what I mean.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 01:05 PM

Paranormal Witness is a good show, it's interviews and reconstructions of what happened to people.

What's here isn't doing or trying to do any harm so I'm alright with it.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-25-2013, 01:12 PM

I'll have to look out for that one!

Most of them aren't doing any harm anyway,
the scariest ghost hunting experience i've ever had
p.s That's not me!

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 01:41 PM

Well that was terrifying they were advertising eyebrow pencils to HIM D:

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 02-25-2013, 06:43 PM

I have had a few incounters. Once was when I was putting away clothes I heard a scratching noise, looking all around I couldn't tell where it was coming from so I figured it was from mice in the wall. Well it didn't stop and it kept getting louder. I finished putting up the clothes and started to leave the room when I felt arms wrap around me. My skin crawled from the moment the arms wrapped around me. I could feel shoulders and a cheek pressed up against my lower back. The arms were small and slender like a child's. I have had many experiences but this one was by far the creepiest simply because everytime I entered that room I could always feel smething hold my hand very gently for a few seconds before it stopped.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 07:40 PM

It thought you needed a hug.

D.J. Dead
v.v

Old 02-25-2013, 07:51 PM

Apparently and then hold my hand every time I entered the room for a few seconds

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM

Well at least it's nothing nasty which normally comes from wall scratching

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-26-2013, 03:00 AM

I wouldn't mind sharing my EVPs with you guys.

On this particular evening my friend, her boyfriend and I decided to do another investigation at Bridgewater College's Cole Hall which is the auditorium. We had originally planed to stay the entire night there. Unfortunately after only being there for probably an hour or so my friends boyfriend turned chicken on us because of all the weird noises we were hearing. We had been waiting for it to get dark before we started recording so we started our recording before we started to leave. There is a lot of noise from us walking, but you can still hear some voices that aren't ours. This is the recording from my recorder. Also this isn't a cleaned up version because I haven't cleaned it. I can tell you that there really isn't anything until about 3:45 minutes in. A little later you will hear me kind of freaking out. *sighs* Not my proudest moment of ghost hunter, but I know what I saw and it didn't want us there. Then there is a very loud evp at the very end of this recording.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 02-26-2013 at 03:32 AM..

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-26-2013, 03:37 AM

This one didn't happen to me, but I know someone that lived in an old mortuary for a short time when they were a child. He & his family had to stay with some other family members when he was young & his father was away, I think he was in the military at the time, but not positive about that. When they first went to stay there they didn't know about the house, but it didn't take long until they started experiencing things. He would tell me about a beautiful lady that would go through the wall into his room & then into his sisters room. He always would catch a particular floral smell when she was there. When he would have the radio on a rock & roll station she would pass through it & change the station. They didn't live there very long. He is now around 60 years old & he says some days he still catches a whiff of that floral scent when no one is around. He even talked about smelling it one day when he got in his car after work, the car had been in the parking lot for over 12 hours & was locked. So after over 50 years he still thinks she finds him or visits him. He says he has never smelled that floral scent anywhere else.

Last edited by Damia Flagg; 02-26-2013 at 03:39 AM..

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 02-26-2013, 10:34 PM

That is weird Blue.

It's strange how sometimes a smell will stay with someone even after they've gone.

I keep getting the smell of men's perfume really strong at points then it'll be gone. I went into the downstairs toilet having stupidly gone and scratched myself and started bleeding everywhere, litterally there's the toilet and the sink in there. While I was trying to stop the bleeding I got a really strong smell of men's perfume, only man in the house, my dad, can't wear anything like that because he reacts badly to it and goes all lobster red.
Then sitting in the front room another day same smell and then it was gone and there wasn't an explantion for it.