ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 06:53 PM

• *GASP* Are you peeking? XD

Hi there, my name is ToriKat, and I wanted my own little spot to settle in. Swing in and get to know me! We can chat about whatever's on your mind.

Just a few rules:
    1. Follow all of Menewsha's! This is a given! XD
    2. Please be nice! No meanies. :0 This includes fighting, stealing stuff, and being a candy snatcher. *hordes sweets* o_o
    3. Have fun? :D

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 06:54 PM

• A little about myself!

Interests: Drawing, writing, cats, bishies >D
    Dislikes: Art/idea thieves and other meanies D:
    Random things:
    *I've been writing stories since I was little. I have had a total of...five epic tales? I even tried writing a novel in the sixth grade. Anyways, my current one I have been working on with a friend since 2001. I'm obsessed with it. <3 Occasionally, I may post sketches if anyone's interested. ^^

*I am a psychology major...which is pretty funny considering how in depth I get with my characters. I think my interest in it helps me develop them. :D

*I love comedies. Will and Grace, Everybody Loves Raymond, Family Guy...programs like that really make my day. I watch anime, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to post them! I haven't been up to date with them as I used to. XD

Please! Post some stuff about you! XD (Do I need a form? I can type one up.)

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Where am I?

The following are some of the places you can find me in!

Note, during events, I will include any event hangouts I have created.

ToriKat's Quest for Love - My quest thread.

Dream Palace - My art shop.

Last edited by ToriKat; 08-21-2010 at 01:17 PM..

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Roleplays! Roleplays! Roleplays!

One thing I love to do here is roleplay. ^^ Below is a listing of all the roleplays I'm in.

If you have read any of them, don't be afraid to let us know!!

with rampartte
The Frog Prince - A humorous BL retelling of The Frog Prince.
with Tetsumiro
Wild Fires - A BL fantasy tale involving a fire mage and a Tribe member. My first RP on Mene. :)
The Tribe - A BL story set in the near future, the last tribe is destroyed for the sake of industrialization. An anthropologist and the leader of the tribe fights to save it.
Heaven and Hell - A BL story where the prince of darkness kidnaps a young man too good to be a mere mortal, igniting a war between Heaven and Hell. Note, it's a bit bloody...
with Dimitri Bloodbane
The Agency - An action, thriller drama featuring federal agents out to stop terrorists from threatening the homeland.
To Be Named - A sci fi tale involving space pirates.
with nekomorty
Michelin Stars - A business student transforms the life of a waitress.
with Bani

It's a Bunny's World - A humorous world where a princess commands her people with silly rules and threatens them with evil bunnies.
The Resort - A soap opera like tale where very privileged families meet up at a resort in Mexico.
Destiny's Mirage - A retelling of our long running tale of drama, destiny, and everything in between.
Groups
Bed & Breakfast - A vampire visits a quaint bed and breakfast and the drama that ensues.
Bubble City - A BL story set in a dystopian society where a young man is trying to flee the horrors he has endured.

Last edited by ToriKat; 08-21-2010 at 01:12 PM..

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 06:56 PM

Reserved!

Last edited by ToriKat; 08-21-2010 at 01:20 PM..

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Reserved!

Last edited by ToriKat; 08-21-2010 at 01:20 PM..

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

• reserved

Feel free to post after this one. ^_^

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

I'm peeking!! *peeks* 8)

Hello

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:04 PM

• Hehe, hello jellysundae! Your name is totally cute. <3

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2007, 07:05 PM

Hi Hi!!*looks around the thread* I'm gonna stary posting here too!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:08 PM

• Hi Alice Seno! Yay! How are you today? :D

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2007, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriKat
  • Hi Alice Seno! Yay! How are you today? :D
I'm good! But it's so humid here!*sweats* The heat is unbearable. My hair is all frizzed out and I feel all sticky!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:12 PM

• Oo, icky. I'm in my dorm room where it's nice and cool. I know going outside and getting slammed by humidity is no fun. XD It's really sunny here. *peeks out the window* I kind of want some fresh air though.

Back home, my parents don't use the air conditioner. @_@; It's really expensive to...so I feel sorry for them because of the summer Texas heat. >_<

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2007, 07:15 PM

Quote:
  • Oo, icky. I'm in my dorm room where it's nice and cool. I know going outside and getting slammed by humidity is no fun. XD It's really sunny here. *peeks out the window* I kind of want some fresh air though.

Back home, my parents don't use the air conditioner. @_@; It's really expensive to...so I feel sorry for them because of the summer Texas heat. >_<
That sucks! That they have AC and they can't use it!
I hate the heat, plus the humidity, place both of them together and I'm done like dinner! I almost fainted because of the heat once!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:20 PM

• *agrees* I was trying to decide whether dry heat or humid heat was worse...but bah, I don't like either! XD
    Eep, were you not hydrated enough or were you overexerting yourself? O_O That's dangerous and scary to faint because of heat. @_@;
    Every time I hear about fainting in the summertime, I think of band camp in high school. People would faint or get sick because they'd practice ALL day and not get to stop and drink enough water. One of the football players at a nearby school even died. @_@
    <-obviously prefers the fall ^^;

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:22 PM

• I wonder if I should request for maintenance on my microwave. I just heated up a pan pizza...and one fourth of it is over done and the rest of it is cooked just a little. :/ Weird.

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2007, 07:23 PM

I was dehydrated....It was bad.
I was walking towards the kitchen to get a glass of water and I started to see little sparklies in my eyes, I decided to go back to the living room and my eyes saw even more sparklies. All I can remember after that was leaning over my couch and waking up several seconds later. It was real bad! But that wasn't as bad as me fainting in the doctors chair when I was getting a blood test!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:29 PM

• O_O!
    I've seen those sparkles before. Luckily, I never passed out. @_@
    I can't say I've fainted getting a blood test. I HAVE cried though! *is such a baby* XD When I got my blood drawn, the nurse kept making mistakes and actually dug around trying to find my little veins. I was crying the second I saw the needle, so that just made it worse. ^^; Then when I got my meningitis shot, I was shaking so bad, the nurse was like, "........are you cold or scared?" The tears gave it away. XD Then when I had my TB test so I could volunteer at a clinic, my friend held my hand and started talking about all the food we were going to eat after we were done with our orientation.
    It helped. XD I'm a sucker for sushi.

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2007, 07:33 PM

Yeesh! That was bad!!*huggles you tightly*
You musta been scared as hell! But never fear, Alice is here!*superhero music plays outta her MP3 player*

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-02-2007, 07:41 PM

• *huggles* Good to be okay! <3

*plays the crying damsel in distress!* XD
    What kind of superpowers do you wield?? :D

Eep, I better scurry off now...I have a test next week. I should finish my study guide before I play some more. XD
    <-such a procrastinator!

Alice Seno
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-02-2007, 07:42 PM

Quote:
  • *huggles* Good to be okay! <3

*plays the crying damsel in distress!* XD
    What kind of superpowers do you wield?? :D

Eep, I better scurry off now...I have a test next week. I should finish my study guide before I play some more. XD
    <-such a procrastinator!
I weild the power of muffin baking!!!*instantly makes a batch of muffins* here ya go!

Evenoix
Dead Account Holder
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Evenoix Send a message via MSN to Evenoix

Old 06-03-2007, 02:40 AM

Well I am Jera...

but My online allias is Evenoix...
Hehe I am 19 and I live in south texas ^_^;

I like it here...

as for You Torikat (continuing from our PM)

hehe I love your art... it is really amazing, I do hope that you start your own tourt.
hehe

but you know... you should draw some really really nice bishi's just for me XD

hehe I am kidding but hey A girl can dream!

How was your day BTW? Mine was kinda bleh...

Work. sleep. World of warcraft, and then more sleep, but my BF called me some where inbetween which was nice! hehe I guess I am just wierd... XD

Oh wells! Meow!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-03-2007, 04:29 AM

• @Alice Seno: O_O HOMG...my favorite kind of superpower! *loves muffins!!*

@Evenoix: Hehe, hey Jera. ^_^
    Man, I wish I could paint like your aunt. What does she do her works in? Acrylics, oils, watercolors?

I used to be a really big fan of Yuu Watase! I do like how she draws faces and hair. XD

I'm definitely more into mangas than I am animes! So much more depth that animes can't portray. <3

And yes, I go to the University of Texas at Austin. <3 LOVE my school! I think Austin is super cool with all of the music and events going on...but I never get to go out since I don't have a car or REAL friends to go with. :<

My day was pretty good. I just studied for my test on Thursday in health psychology. (This Thursday was the first day of class!)

Cooool, you play World of Warcraft! Have you ever played Warcraft or Starcraft? I love those games. Never played WoW though.

Eep, I better go get ready for work! I have a shift till 8am. @_@

Arancia
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-03-2007, 04:41 AM

Oh my, there's a hole in this wall. :0 I am so very bad at introductory posts, so I'll just say hi. (:

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 06-03-2007, 08:56 PM

• Hehehe, hello Arancia! Welcome, welcome. ^_^

It was either a hole in the wall...or being under a rock. XD Worms scare me, so wall it is!