Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-08-2013, 03:06 PM

Ouch that sounds horrifying.... I had a very vivid dream that I went to my 3d ultrasound tomorrow and started talking about Liam and saying "he" and "him" to the RN why I who's first picture of "him" was a very vivid image of girly bits. And she suggrested "Lillian" as an alternative name :/ thinking back on the dream it's weird I didn't question her because the got a really good picture of little boy bits.... I also got upset because it I have become fond of the idea of a 3rd boy, special because he will be the first with little to no influence from my mom! No unnecessary surgical procedures for him! ;)

There was a combo of excitement and exhaustion with the tree the kids were off the wall! I couldn't pull safe ornaments out fast enough to hand them to Ellie without Sean or Michael bum rushing me for their next ornament. We need more hooks for our ornaments though so we didn't finish putting up ALL the ornaments. We didn't get to make the carts but hopefully we can do that today.

I forgot to share yesterday my bit of heart pounding adventure at Wal-Mart! After we finally picked out gifts (I had Ellie and Michael Dillon had Sean) and were heading toward checkout when Ellie, hopped out of the child seat into the basket and started to refuse to sit in there. Well timing turned out completely wrong (and still somehow right) that she stood and leaned over the front just slightly as I was stopping the cart! Her forward motion and my stop in motion caused her to topple had first out of the cart! But somehow, I got from the back of the cart to the front and caught her by her calf less then a half an inch from the concrete floor!!!! Aside from the panic I totally felt like super mom! Though I am sure others saw only potions of the catch and assumed I was abusing her. She cried from fear and cause I caught her with claws extended essentially and the basket scrapped her belly. But it could have been so much worst!

Chi
Dancing to her own beat..
Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 03:21 PM

Holy crap! Go Super Mama! Kids are definitely an adventure. I'm glad she didn't hit the floor. o.o;; I'd have been scared to death even with her saved!

I don't think we're going anywhere. Cole doesn't feel well. Boo! :<

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Geez you can't cut a break....

It snowed AGAIN last night! This is the 3rd or 4th day in a row! At this rate I'm going to be a very grouchy mama if we get all this snow and don't have a white Christmas!

We most likely will me staying in today. It's too cold to leave again!

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 04:49 PM

Oh, he's not sick-sick. He's in a lot of back pain and under the weather. It doesn't seem conducive to us yanking and tugging on a Christmas tree though. We don't "need" groceries today either, so... tomorrow! I cooked dinner early, and I'll do a second load of dishes in a bit. I cleaned the living room again (damned guinea pig shavings) and Cole's been working on the laundry. I'll put it away as he really isn't in any shape to even do the laundry. x.x;

Wow... so much snow over there. o_o

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-08-2013, 05:06 PM

Yes lots... Though it seems to warm enough (like a whole 15 degrees!) to melt some of it only to have it snow again overnight or throughout the day ><;

I've been finishing out laundry and wrapping what we have for presents, well more I wrapped Dillon's because it was in my underware drawer and he kept acting like my drawers were going to shoot poison darts at him LOL. I am just finished wrapping Ellie's gifts to Sean too! I think he'll really like them!

I am thinking we may go out after all.. I have a couple things I need to do still O-o. but I want to do some family stuff first... and cleaning never ending cleaning!!!! I may go out and do it by myself honestly. It would probably be quickest to do so....

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 05:13 PM

I hear you. I am giving consideration to just getting groceries so Cole doesn't have to tomorrow. I doubt I will, but hey! 8) I think there's two or three loads of laundry left to go. Soon as they're ready I'll put them away one by one.

Terra's a crankpot today. Early nap time for her. I'd like for Cole and me to look through her presents and decide which are from us versus which will be from Santa (meaning wrapped vs. unwrapped). However she tends to fight tooth and nail to sleep in our bed, and the gifts are hiding under it. xD

Have a good time if you go out!

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-08-2013, 06:25 PM

I am waiting on breakfast/ lunch my eating has been really off since I had the freak outs. Yesterday I ate like I hadn't eaten in days then skipped lunch and at a meager dinner... today I apparently didn't remember to eat breakfast and now I want a big breakfast but it's lunch time.... well almost which means chances are lunch will be skipped and dinner may be meager again we are having chicken enchiladas so I hope not!

Almost done with the kids wrapping present just Mike's needs to do his now... I told Dillon he would need to help since his was funky shaped and soft and Dillon does better under those circumstances lol. I am debating weather to wrap what we got from Santa today or to wait until we have all of them together which won't be until next week. I do at least need to wrap pjs and stuff soon but we don't have the DVD/blu ray I will have in one of their boxes. I think since we don't have a microwave we are going to but a container of kernels that has a nice container for another box and then a bag of candies for the last that way each kid has something intended to be shared with the other kids! I am probably going to have to wait for that too I want to look for maybe some thick socks for each to wear that night too... Ugh waiting...

I have probably 3 loads of laundry to fold if the kids get the laundry out of their room!

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-08-2013, 06:50 PM

Not much has happened since my last post... still waiting on laundry. o_o

Eat something! D:

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 12:35 AM

I went shopping. I got stocking candies and went to the arc for the last of this paychecks Christmas stuff! I got Ellie a new winter coat (size 5/6 dear Lord she is in 4t now!) And a few fleece sweaters too one has a pony on it I am sure she'll be ecstatic about that. The two flannel under shirts for Sean and an outfit for Liam (fleece pants long sleeve shirt and outer jacket for $5 total) I didn't much look for Michael though he doesn't need much as far as clothes. I also bought the sheet for Sean's fort kit. I was looking for a king size but wound up with a full size instead it was a lighter material the the queen I did find (didn't find any good king) and it is dark blue his favorite color!

I bought myself a pack of Reese trees and ate like 4 of the 6 of them and now my tummy is rebelling telling me I need to stop eating stuff on a whim! Lol I got hit hard with chocolate craving while shopping though!

I printed out some counters for the boys and I'll make Ellie's chain tonight. I am also hoping to work on Christmas cards and my felt board tonight so that thongs are getting moved on... hopefully I don't pass out.... or become overly exhausted and decide to nix it all!

I also need to do the last of the laundry I have put off all day! /slacker

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 01:00 AM

Sounds like a very productive day. Cole and I sat down to look at Terra's stuff that we bought and came to absolutely no conclusion as to what should be from Santa versus what should be from us. I think we purchased so little because we knew what she's getting from family. I did go ahead and buy a few more things tonight... there were some figurine playsets for $10-12 on Amazon. She should be good to go now! Oh, and a Stitch plush as she's really loving Lilo and Stitch now, and loves to snuggle up with stuffed toys at night.

This week we'll wrap and all that stuff.

I'm relaxing for the moment. It feels like it's much later than 8pm, so maybe I'll go sleep early. O_o

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 03:29 AM

Semi productive... Dillon has started but not finished anything. I haven't done anything but shopping really yet. I am still putting off laundry dang it... Dillon and I started getting part of our ornament gifts prepped to put together but that's about all. Dillon needs to finish bathrooms and do dishes. I need to get the laundry done particularly with buying from the ARC I need that stuff in a hot was ASAP!

Ellie's asleep and I recruited my best friend for spare hands at the ultrasound tomorrow! Hopefully I won't need to recruit her for Tue and Wed. But we'll see... It depends on how Jayden behaves tomorrow.. It should be the last set of appointments she goes to though hurray! I NEED to move but I am so cold I don't want to venture out from under the blankets. Bleh up I go I don't need to delay so long that I don't get to bed until 2am...

---------- Post added 12-08-2013 at 11:17 PM ----------

It took until almost 11:30pm but I finished Chrsitmas cards! RAWR! And two loads of laundry... the boys were hiding more then I realized in their room so the rest will wait until tomorrow... now to pass out with my throbbing hand.... *flops on bed for the night*

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 12:08 PM

Terra and I are home today. It's yet to snow, but it will soon. I feel like I should be going to work until it actually does snow. Knowing my luck it won't begin until 12pm or something. /fail

I just looked at the damned forecast and I could have made my interview. It had been set to start at 7am for days, and over the weekend (with no way to contact them), it's set for 10am. Maybe I should bundle Terra up and go to work. I'm not tossing her into daycare when I already told her we're home, so... I'll go check in. With any luck I can just work from home with the mile long to-do list I have.

Let me know how the ultrasound goes today! I'm crossing fingers it will be relaxing with your friend's help!

---------- Post added 12-09-2013 at 12:03 PM ----------

Brain melt. x.x This SQF stuff is the pits. I'm hoping to get Terra down for a nap and then I'll do the other "to do" stuff. Lots of phone calls, some SQF related.

Not a bit of snow yet. I feel really crappy I didn't go into work, even if I am working. More so I feel bad about the interview missed. >_< I could have gone to that, the dermatologist, AND shopped. Bah.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 PM

Ugh that bites I am sorry. Did you reschedule the interview or just not go? o.o

The ultrasound was a lot more peaceful then it would have been without my friend. She will have to come tomorrow as well because I have the glucose test. Then HOPEFULLY I can manage Wednesday on my own. The homebirth midwife is more laid back but I will have to stay on top of her if she gets too chatty. We could PROBABLY get done in like 15 minutes but her appointments ALWAYS take an hour and if the boys have yet another late start that day we will be scrounging for time to get them to school!

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 06:17 PM

Oh, I rescheduled the interview last Thursday in anticipation of the storm, and both sides agreed it was a good idea. But when it actually came time for it today, it didn't start right in the morning like the broadcast had said. It's coming down pretty good right now though. o.o

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 06:41 PM

I am really hungry this morning... well I guess it is almost lunch time so yeah. I had half a peanut butter and banana sandwich for breakfast hoping to wake Liam up with sugar and protein. Nope he slept lol. I also drank a lot of water which I am kind of regretting now I've owed like 5 times in the last 10 minutes lol. I just "tried" to have a bowl of honey nut cheerios and found my lovely husband/ children put it back in the cabinet with like 4 or 5 spoonfuls left in the box. Thanks guys.. So I ate that too. After I get Hayden off to school I think I'll have left over chicken enchiladas for breakfast. And I need to start dinner ASAP too crock pot chili and it's already almost noon. Too much going on and Dillon hasn't done anything to help before leaving since he started this new shift. He seems like he can only manage to get himself ready before he needs to get to work. O.o He is such a slow person sometimes not that I have room to talk much but I can bust myself and all 3 kids into shape in about 30 to 40 minutes. Not 2 hours. Lol

It is suppose to be warming to the 30-50s though the rest of the week I am looking forward to it! It is bright and sunny this morning but still frigid cold. And my brother in law dropped his daughter off with a hoodie and no winter jacket *shakes head*

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 06:57 PM

Oh poor Jayden. >.< That kid doesn't stand much show from the bits and bobs you post.

A peanut butter and banana sandwich sounds amazing right now. We're out of bananas though. I fine-tuned the grocery list in case Cole's able to go. I did make peanut butter and honey though!

Chicken enchiladas sounds good too. O_o *hungry apparently... noms sandwich*

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 07:59 PM

I was super hungry though Liam was pressing my stomach and making me queasy while my lunch was cooking. But mmmm the enchiladas hit the spot. I am glad he moved in time for me to get food in me :) I am tired now and not sure if I want to nap or not! *Yawn*

Jayden's dad is an idiot. It is stuff like this that made me quit watching her. He'd bring her in winter in shorts with no shields or jacket and it's like WTF?

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 08:34 PM

Bah! I tried posting earlier but my internet hiccuped. Any time there's heavy rain (and now apparently snow) it goes out.

Glad you got some lunch into you! I just put some bacon in the oven to crisp up. I'm going to make a breakfast casserole for the rest of the morning's meals. We're trying to get Terra to eat breakfast here as it tends to be more protein and hearty. It's a slow transition.

I'm not sure what I'm making for dinner (if anything). It's not my turn to cook, but Cole had work and is grocery shopping as I type. Seems unfair. I do have an extra load of laundry to do... gotta wash one of the big blankets. Dang guinea pigs! I need to read more about what the heck to do when one is in heat and just won't stop pestering the other. The other has now resorted to peeing in defense response. I can't hold them together anymore on my lap because the other one sprays. They're both rumblestrutting around the cage in effort of claiming cage dominance. Getting old!!

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 09:13 PM

I need to do a couple more loads of laundry. Yuck. I need to get up off the computer to be honest! I need to cut an onion and brown the beef for dinner and I totally spaced adding seasonings into the chili too /fail. I am glad Dillon gets home at 4:30. I need to adjust to him getting home at that time still. I am still in "Survive until 7" mode and so I tend to be rushing about when he walks in the door then I shut down for the night which is no good!

Up I go though! Ellie keeps threatening to wake and I think it is because I am clickity clackity on the keyboard in the room next to her O_O

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 09:29 PM

I got the breakfast casserole into the oven, and I'll make Mexican caviar in a bit. I'm not sure what Cole will make for dinner.

Go get 'em!!

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 09:45 PM

Yup that didn't happen. I went to the kitchen started the tea pot (I've been a good girl and drank lots of water today I am rewarding myself with TEA!) and filled the pan I need to cook the beef in with hot soapy water and seasoned the chili then walked upstairs restarted the washer, started bagging some of the stray lint balls when I heard Ellie in the hall a room away. *head desk* this kid doesn't know the value of sleep! It seems like I got a lot done but nope next to nothing.

I made myself peach tea Mmmmmmm but I put like 6 times too much sugar O_O YIKES! Now I am going to hop about to try to get stuff done around some little naughty face! Wish me luck!

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 09:56 PM

Peach tea sounds awesome. (: You know what I want, but completely don't need? Those teapots that come with the little balls of "flowers/leaves" that you put hot water on top of, then it blooms into a flower.

Terra had a tiny nap today too. I wonder what's up with them? :p

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-09-2013, 10:08 PM

Ellie's a grouch-asaurus now >.>; she is being arguementative about EVERYTHING! @-@ but it's almost time to get the boys!

I've never even heard of a tea pot like that but it sounds sooo awesome!

Chi
Penpal

Old 12-09-2013, 11:18 PM

Lemme find one...

GROSCHE Munich 42 fl oz. 1200ml Glass teapot and 12 premium blooming tea gift set : Amazon.com : Kitchen & Dining

Something like that! I've seen prettier than this one though.

Jaz
Death warmed over

Old 12-10-2013, 12:06 AM

Oh that is nifty! Dinner is on it's final bit FINALLY. I have all kinds of stuff in my head to do but Michael is throwing a fit over his homework. I understand he gets frustrated but this is ridiculous Dillon is being exceptionally patient.

Sean and Ellie are bored too so that isn't helping. They get so loud in their play and it is distracting to me much less to poor Mikes!