salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 03:59 AM

Aww that is nice to hear :) I hope your pets get along very nicely! As for music on my personal soundtrack...probably something upbeat and usually cheerful. And some songs that sound busy!

Why is your favorite animal the duck-billed platypus?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Why is your favorite animal the duck-billed platypus?
I first said is in middle school when I saw a platypus item on gas is. After that I always held it in my heart as my favorite animal. I do not know much about it, but I do plan on doing some research on it at some point.
What is the most inspirational song you know?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 04:06 AM

Hmm this is a hard one! I guess the song "You Raise Me Up" would be a pretty inspirational song in my opinion. It just sounds so powerful! The lyrics are also pretty inspirational.

Do you enjoy singing karaoke or in the shower? :D

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 04:14 AM

Ooh that's a good song. I have gotten inspiration from it.:)
Quote:
Do you enjoy singing karaoke or in the shower?
I love singing karaoke in the shower. My significant other made a playlist for the shower. I always listen to it hehe.
Have you driven a car, if so, what car did you drive?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 04:15 AM

I also love singing karaoke! I used to sing in the shower a lot, but that has changed lately. Unfortunately, I sometimes am rushing to finish my showers instead of relaxing in them. To answer your question, I have never driven a car.

Do you own a car, and if so, what kind?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 04:36 AM

Quote:
Do you own a car, and if so, what kind?
Technically I do not own one. I do have one to drive once I get my license. I will be driving a Volvo.
If you only had 24 hours to live what would you do?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 04:46 AM

If I only had 24 hours to live, I would want to spend it with my family, friends, and loved ones. I would also like to eat all of the foods and drink all the beverages that I will miss. 24 hours is not enough time to travel around the world, but maybe I can do some sort of activity that I have always wanted to do.

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 04:50 AM

News for you guys, I just got my lisense!
Oh, in my spare time I listen to music, read, write and browse the internet. That's my life right there
What's your dream job??

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 04:52 AM

Congrats, SuperZombiePotatoe! ^_^ What kind of license did you get? I'm guessing maybe a driver's license?

My dream job...would allow me to help people and create things. ^_^

If you could work anywhere, where would it be?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 04:56 AM

Congrats zombie that is awesome! Now you can take us places in your Automobile. We can plan trips. Where would you like to go first?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 05:10 AM

I would love to go to Alaska! We can go there through Canada, maybe? :) Depending where each of us are!

What should we bring on our trip?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 05:14 AM

I just say I am getting quite tired. I only got three hours of sleep yesterday, so,I am looking forward to sleeping tonight. Thank you all for hanging out I'm this thread. :)
Are you tired?

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 12-01-2014, 05:16 AM

I am tired as well. I still have some work to do, so I will be logging off to complete that. Thank you for being such a welcoming host in your thread! ^_^

Will I see you all tomorrow?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 05:25 AM

I runned away again! And people are going, so good night! I'll be around later. Going to do some rp replying now. Question: Why have I not eaten yet?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 01:12 PM

I will be on more later. I may be on more later, but possibly not. I am going to school this morning.
Quote:
What should we bring on our trip?
We should bring giant backpacks and a lot of snacks. We should also bring a dog. We can volunteer and do different jobs at different places. Would you or have you volunteered?

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 12-01-2014, 03:06 PM

We should bring my dog, Caesar. He would entertain us all with his goofiness
I volunteered a few years ago to be a waitress at some senior citizen functions. That was really they, they were all so happy my friends and I helped out, they sent food home with us!
Then I did a week in the paediatric and casualty sections of a hospital. Running little errands, doing dressings and so forth. That was an excellent experience as well. I'd gladly do that again or any kind of volunteer work for that matter
Have you ever been to hospital yourself? If so, what for?

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 12-01-2014, 06:23 PM

Yay!!! 2600's thready *sprinkles good luck*
Hospital!!! yes unfortunately i have been there a few times...
But the worst was when i had to go in emergency with my mom...
i will never forget those days...
Now all i do is pray that when my time comes, i die on my own bed, in my sleep or instantly around people i love...
NEVER in a hospital... I hate that place...
So how do you prefer to exit this world???

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 09:06 PM

Hello maha. Thanks for the luck XD I love how your sig goes with the avi. It is so cool!
Quote:
Have you ever been to hospital yourself? If so, what for?
I have had nine surgeries on my eye because I was born with a birth defect. I also had a surgery when I broke my arm and one other that shall not be named. It just isn't pg13 so you can guess. I just don't wanna break site rules. I actually love it here...so yeah. I've been to the hospital many times.
Why is it December already?

AliciaNwonderland
Halloweiner

Old 12-01-2014, 10:15 PM

I've been to hospital to have my sons lol and also once to have my gallbladder removed :p

its December already because its time to holly jolly!!!!

why do characters on the walking dead have to die??? :'(

---------- Post added 12-01-2014 at 04:17 PM ----------

the couch over by the little black table is my seat ;p claimed!

why dont i have cool little circle tables in my house? :(

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 10:39 PM

Quote:
So how do you prefer to exit this world???
I will probably exit this world through the fire escape. But in a seriousness I do not know. Once my body or the outside forces decide that it is my time I will greet death as an old friend, but I will not invite them. Basically meaning I do not want to be a direct cause of my death, but rather have it be a natural occurrence. There are many different ways that one can pass and many that I would not want, but should the time come and the circumstance happen I will try my hardest not to fight it. I feel like this was a very dark topic to write about. I still cannot believe that you have a signature that is an extension of your avatar. Now I have to think of a question... Or as I went back and read the rules again. It is called a spoon. Right admins?
If you could live in another person's skin for a day who would you be and why? (Pick anyone you want, but if it is someone in real life you can say how you are related to that person)

AliciaNwonderland
Halloweiner

Old 12-01-2014, 10:49 PM

hmmm way to die eh? lol

i think it'd be cool to have a plane crash on me... that way i could be like a real life riddle 'how do you die in a plane crash if you never step onto a plane?' lol I don't know. I'd like to live forever so scientists please get busy working on that mkay? ~throws beakers and Bunsen burners at scientists and taps watch

i will have to think about who id most like to be for a day... awesome question 2600!

what talent would you have if you could have any you wished for? (like playing the violin or being a dancer or being able to paint a masterpiece)

---------- Post added 12-01-2014 at 04:50 PM ----------

Babyblueyez25: besty this is a good thread with awesome topics!

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2014, 11:06 PM

Hmm the talent I'd mostly like is to read minds lolol. I'm such a nosey person and I'd love to hear what people where thinking. Hmm maybe that's not a talent and more of a superpower, however *shrugs* its the only answer I have.

When was the last time you cried?

The Queer Engineer

Old 12-01-2014, 11:07 PM

Thanks Ali. I don't want a plane to crash on you so please let that not happen. Unless you really want I to... But Ali would be... A plane-cake. I would ping all my friends to this thread, but I think that they are all already here. I think I only have like four or five fiends on here 0-0
Quote:
what talent would you have if you could have any you wished for? (like playing the violin or being a dancer or being able to paint a masterpiece)
I would wish for the talent of magic. Seriously magicians can be so cool. A Lot of the. Have annoying personalities, but someday a I just wish I could drop a smoke bomb and end up a million miles on another direction. Insane magic tricks. The best kind of talent hehe.
Have you ever tried to grow a garden if so what prompted you to?

AliciaNwonderland
Halloweiner

Old 12-01-2014, 11:25 PM

I cried last week while I watched fried green tomatoes... AGAIN lololol besty you already read my mind all tha time

lmao plane-cake!
I grew up on a farm :p we grew gardens and crops every year.... my dad prompted me to do it lol with threats of violence :p I don't like dirt, but I like growing things with nice gloves on

what is your favorite TV show or series?

Babyblueyez25
(◎_◎;)

Old 12-01-2014, 11:28 PM

Lolol besty because we are peas in a pod. Sorry 2600 we posted simultaneously

My favorite TV show series is sons of anarchy Charlie hunnam is a complete babe lolol.

Do you have any phobias? If so what are they?

Last edited by Babyblueyez25; 12-01-2014 at 11:40 PM..