Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 12:10 PM

Years ago, a satelite crahed to earth, spreading alien DNA everywhere. Most humans were uneffected, but some were turned into aliens. The turned have been split into two seperate groups. One group wants to become human again, but the other group wants to stay alien. The definiation of humanity is about to be rewritten.

Rules

No godmoding

Follow menesha rules

Do not send me your profile, just post

Keep it pg-13

Skeleton
Name
were you transformed?
What did your human form look like? (picture please)
If transformed, what is your alien form? (Picture please)
Bio

Name: Okato
Were you transformed?: Yes
What did your human form look like?:
What is your alien form?:
Bio: Okato was your average high school student. Straight A's, honor role, But he had problems. He never could fit in with the other students, and was seen as an outcast. Plus, he had a weak amune system that made him get ill very often. After his transformation, Okato felt indestructible, and better than ever. He never wants to go back to being human.

Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 03-30-2011, 09:29 PM

Name Erika
Age 18
Gender female
were you transformed? no
What did your human form look like?
If transformed, what is your alien form?
Bio Before the satellite crashed, she was working on her dream of becoming a pop singer. Her parents went on a cruise so she doesn't know if they were changed or not. She was surprised that she was immune. She spends all of her time keeping save in her family's mansion. She sings sometimes still but not much anymore. She had recently graduated before the attack.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-30-2011, 09:33 PM

Name: Kimi
were you transformed? Yes
What did your human form look like? http://media.photobucket.com/image/b...londe.jpg?o=62
If transformed, what is your alien form? http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...1983.jpg?o=230
Bio: Kimi was an only child but she had many friends so she never felt like she was one, she kept her grades up and was always busy. Her only problem was that she never got to close to anyone, her parents fought with each other then got a divorce when she was ten. She lived with her mom but she worked most of the day not really having anytime for her, so she felt abandoned and never wans that to happen again. After she became and alien her friends started to avoid her making her feel even more alone, all she wants is to go back to being human.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 03-30-2011, 09:48 PM

(No one has drawn a picture of my OC yet, so I am just going to use the picture I used to show what she sort of looks like XP and her skin is a greenish colour in the alien pic. Hope this is alright. just tell em if I need to change anything. ^^)

Name: Stella
were you transformed?: sadly, yes.
What did your human form look like?:

If transformed, what is your alien form?:

Bio
Stella was one of the unlucky ones, she was changed. Stella was about to go to college when the satellite crashed. Her body tried to fight the changed so it was long and painful, it also changed how her alien form would look. Now she hates herself because of if. She is located in an old apartment building that was abandoned long ago

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 10:46 PM

Okato walked down the street to the market. He was off to buy raw meat, which his digestive system could handle easily. Okato got the usual stares, but he didn't care. In a way, he felt superior.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-30-2011, 10:58 PM

Stella was standing in the door way of the front door. She was thinking about going out to find something to eat since she was out of food. She was chewing on her finger nail, she was nervous. She knew if she went out people were going to street at her and whisper to each other about her. SHe hated being judged by people she didn't even know. 'I-I'm just going to quickly go out and get some food! I'll ignore those judgemental people and get out of this place! Plus I need a little bit of fresh air...'. Stella opened the door and stepped out. She went up the ally and walked out into the side walk. Instantly she could feel people staring at her. She gulped and stood up straight. She quickly walked down the side walk and made her way to the market.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:03 PM

Okato arrived at the butcher. He asked for raw beef and goat. The butcher handed it over, then asked Okato to leave. Okato slammed down the money and hissed at him before heading off to get some fish.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:18 PM

Kimi walked down and alley way so that she wouldn't be seen she hated the comments people made about her, she turned onto one of the main streets and started to run she didn't want to be there to long.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:24 PM

Okato bought some salmon and tuna and turned to head home when he bumped into a green alien girl. "I'm sorry, are you alright?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-30-2011, 11:26 PM

Stella was glad that she made it to the market, she wanted to get the food quickly and go home. People were staring at her and whispering. She sighed and crossed her arms. She continued to walk when her ears heard running, it was faint so it was probably far away. Her hearing was enhanced when she was 'changed'. Sometimes it was a good thing to have but other times she wished she didn't have it. Stella turned around, she didn't see anyone running. She sighed and turned around. She went to the butcher. She was going to get a butt load of meat since that was what her diet was now. Ever since she was 'changed' all she could eat was meat, raw meat t that. Sometimes she would cook it but most of the time she would just eat it like it was. She bought as much meat as her little arms could hold.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:30 PM

Kimi closed her eyes when she hit someone and stumbled backwards, whe she heard him talk she looked at him and said "I'm alright are you?" she paused then said "I should really learn to watch where I am going".

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:33 PM

"It is no trouble" Okato said. He extended his three clawed hand. "My name is Okato. Tell me, why were you running?"

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-30-2011, 11:39 PM

After Stella bought the meat she turned around and started walking back home. But after she walked a few feet away from the stand, to her surprised she saw a few more aliens. She was utterly shocked by the site of them, she hadn't seen that many people who were also turned into an alien. It wasn't surprising that she hadn't seen any others though, she was always inside that abandoned apartment building so she didn't see anyone but homeless people who would wander in the apartment building every now and then.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:39 PM

Kimi shook his hand and said "My name is Kimi" she smiled then said "Umm, I was going to get some groceries".

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:51 PM

"Well Kimi, I just bouht some meat. Do you have a place to stay? You're more than welcome to come have dinner at my house. We aliens should stick together"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:55 PM

Kimi smiled at the invite and said "Some what of a place to stay and thanks for the invite it would be nice to finally eat with someone else".

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-30-2011, 11:59 PM

Stella as starting to feel bad for listening to there conversation so she started to walk home. She went around them and headed home. Stella looked down at the meat she had in her arms and licked her lips. She could wait to get home and eat a few slices of the meat she bought.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-30-2011, 11:59 PM

"My home isn't that far, follow me" Okato led Kimi to a house on the outskirts of a neighborhood. It was surprisingly nice. "Welcome to my home" Okato opend the front door. The interior was clean and well furnished.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:01 AM

Kimi followed Okato to his home and when they went inside she looked around to her it was suprising at first then said "It is a very lovely home".

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 AM

"Thank you. After my transformation, my parents abandoned me, but they left me with a trust fund" Okato put the meat and fish on the dinner table.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 03-31-2011, 12:10 AM

Once Stella was home she went straight into one of the apartments kitchen. She put the meat on the table and started cleaning a few pieces of the meat. She was using bottled water to clean off the meat. After she was done rinsing the meat off she shook it and set it down on a paper towel. She put the rest of the meat into a cooler and then picked up the meat she was gong to eat. She licked her lips and started munching on it.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:14 AM

Kimi looked down at the ground thinking about what her life was like before she changed, she leaned against the closest wall and looked at Okato.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:21 AM

Okato looked over at Kimi. "Is something wrong?"

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:24 AM

Kimi smiled and said "No nothing is wrong" she paused then said "So how old are you" she wanted to change the topic as soon as she could and couldn't think of anything beside that question.

Kraven
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-31-2011, 12:27 AM

"17. And how old are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Okato sat at the table and began eating the salmon.