Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2011, 05:54 PM

If you are anything like me, you're not only crazy about the anime Ouran High School Host Club, but you've joined your fair share of forum role playing games based upon the group and you're saddened and dismayed as they die out again and again.

What I want to do here, is create a combination Ouran role play and hang out thread. I placed it here in the role playing forums, because all participants will be required to remain in character at all times. Each player will be responsible for removing their character from the game when they are going to be unable to respond within at least the next 2 hours after their most recent post. This gives guests immediate gratification of having been entertained by a host, and makes sure that the hosts get their down time as well.

I will reserve the next few posts for:
  1. Character Creation info
  2. The Host Club Members
  3. Members of other clubs (Zuka, Black Magic, etc...)
  4. Guests of the Host Club
  5. Other canons and OCs not covered above
  6. Current theme the Host Club is using.

For now, ALL of the Canon characters are available and we ARE accepting OCs'

DO NOT POST HERE.

Please send a private message my way if you are interested in joining. For the time being, I shall play Kyoya until we have someone claim him. (If I am not online, feel free to use him as an NPC)

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-08-2011 at 04:10 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-31-2011, 11:51 PM

~ Character Creation Information ~

User Name: (Particularly important for Guests to find who is playing their hosts)

I am a: (fill in 'guest' 'host' or whatever term applies to your character. If you are a host, add the line below this and fill in the type, if otherwise, please skip it)
I am the ---- type.

My sex is: (are you male? female? other? State so here)

My year in school: (First, Second, etc.....)

I am generally available: (On which days and at what times. You will not be strictly held to this schedule, but it is a courtesy for your partners)

Personality: (Self-explanatory)

- Bios are not being required as this is a largely superficial thread where not much character development will happen. You are, however, more than welcome to fill in additional information if you wish.

Code:
[B]User Name: [/ B]

[B]I am a: [/ B]

[B]My sex is:[/ B] 

[B]My year in school:[/ B] 

[B]I am generally available:[/ B]

[B]Personality:[/ B]
Don't forget to remove the space between '/' and 'B' and Send all character bios to me via Private Message.

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-08-2011 at 04:10 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 12:15 AM

~ Host Club Members ~

User Name: Afanassii

I am a: Host
I am the lustful Rake type.

My sex is: Male.

My year in school: 2nd.

I am generally available: Almost every night, after 4pm. My most active hours are after 7 and before 1am. (Central time zone)

Personality: Nassii is a current transfer student from Russia, where he holds the title of Lord and is descended from the royal line. He is curious, a flirt and insatiably Romantic. His Russian accent and forward personality make him a perfect, exotic fit in the Host club and he woos young ladies often by making them feel like they are the attentions of his inappropriate affections. They are often asked to run away with him. He is the most hands-on of the hosts, often moved to break the rules and actually show physical affection. His roguish demeanor often brings in girls who are attracted to the "bad boy" ideal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsieur Hatter
╔══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╗
~ "A gentleman to all ladies; a prince charming for only you." ~
╚══════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════╝

User Name: {[Monsieur Hatter]}

I am a: {[Gentleman and host~.]}
{[I am the Prince type.]}

My sex is: {[Is it not oblivious?! Male!]}

My year in school: {[Second.]}

I am generally available: {[ Whenever you need me, my princesses and (maybe even) princes! Though, I do have school, so mostly after three P.M. and, or in the morning for a little at four to six A.M., (GMT -7:00) Moutain Time (US & Canada). ]}

Personality: {[At first seen as more of a natural-born charmer, it's soon shown that Tamaki is the main source of comic relief through his antics and over-the-top behavior. Even though he is smooth-talking and charming around his clients, when around his friends and Haruhi he is often shown as a naive goofball.

While the sweet and romantic demeanor he shows towards women is genuine and not a cheap put-on, his Host personality is probably the least like himself out of the whole group. He is shown to have a huge ego, immediately warming up to anyone who compliments him and breaking down whenever insulted. He is also the most in denial about his feelings for Haruhi, even though everyone, even strangers, can see how much he loves her.

Tamaki also shows a competitive streak, especially when he is up against "those treacherous twins.". ]}
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIVERSAL revolution

User Name: Universal revolution

I am a: Host
I am the natural/gentle type

My sex is: Male

My year in school: Second

I am generally available: Monday/wensday 1-5 tuesday-friday 7-11pm

Personality: Haru comes from Parents who own successful Inns in Japan. His face and long hair and personality often make people believe he is a girl in fact most people say that he should have been born a girl. Spending most of his time with his mother he was taught to always be polite to customers.As if to convince other people and himself of his manliness he has taken Kendo since his first year in Ouran, his role model being Mori-sempai tough but quiet demeanor.
He has a fondness for animals and the tea ceremony. He always tries his best, he is one of the newest hosts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria
User Name: Staria

I am a: host

My sex is: male
I am the wild, or strong and silent type

My year in school: third

I am generally available: Any time unless I’m sick or something unexpected comes up

Personality: Takashi “Mori” Morinozuka is silent, strong, and protective. He is almost always seen in the company of Hunny and is loyal as a Siberian husky. He is the perfect gentle giant but seems to have difficulty expressing himself and speaks as little as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada

User Name: Kasumi Ocada

I am a: host

My sex is: actually female. >.>

My year in school: first

I am generally available: off and on, really. Afanassii and I are friends IRL, so he will let me know when I am needed.

Personality: Haruhi is kind and easy going. She is honest almost to a fault, but does not mean to hurt anyone. She genuinely enjoys spending time getting to know others but is down to earth and doesn't fall easily for Tamaki's dramatics - most likely because she is used to that sort of behavior after living with her eccentric father.

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-11-2011 at 01:25 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 12:21 AM

~ The Other Clubs ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNIVERSAL revolution

User Name: Universal revolution

I am a: Other character (I visit every once in a while)

My year in school: second

I am generally available: Monday/wensday 1-5 tuesday-friday 7-11pm

Personality: I love curses and anything of the occult, (and my sister Kirimi) I hate light, I have a Photophobia. Im almost never seen without my hood and black wig and of course Beelzenef, my curse puppet. I'm in the Black magic club and often come to offer my services to Tamaki

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-22-2011 at 01:02 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 12:22 AM

~ Guests of the Host Club ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon children

User Name: moon children
I am a: she guesses client but she is unwilling she is being forced by her so called friends to go every once in awhile.
My sex is: female
My year in school: 2nd
I am generally available:usually online 24/7 but that might just be because I have this pinned to the internet I am using so mail me if I don’t respond im actually offline ((well online just maybe on someplace else like another site))
Personality: down to earth and well humble compared to everyone else she doesn’t even like being rich half the time.
bio: She is a small town girl from Europe that hit it rich by singing she is her own money maker and heck she is still shocked by how much people like her and thanks to that she can now attend such a school, But that doesn’t don’t think that fame and such has gone to her head she still is humble she still even lives in the apartment she grew up in with the “commoners” That are more family then anything to her. some of her talents are singing in seven languages.
Quote:
Originally Posted by finx15
User Name:
Finx Sunfara
I am a: guest
My sex is: Female
I am generally available:
from 7 pm to 10 pm and whenever I'm on at the library usually 1 to 3 ish
Personality:Shy and small she doesn't really stand out much. She got into the club because of a friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada
User Name: Kasumi Ocada
Character name: Chaznia Abez'iana

I am a: guest.

My year in school: 2nd.

I am generally available: nights. After 5pm central time.

Personality: Chaznia is a major Japanophile who is interested in everything from the language, to history, clothing and animation. She is sometimes loud, always honest and outspoken. She is less interested in propreity and more interested in what is interesting and good for everyone.

She was raised in America and only brought back to the Abez'iana clan in recent years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma-hime

User Name: Akuma-hime

I am a: Guest

I am generally available: Mon-fridays 7pm til 11pm (pacific standard time)

Personality: Mari is shy girl who often stumbles upon her words so she keeps her mouth shut keeping her thoughts to herself only speaking with necessary. Her father comes from a good family but married a commoner much to the dismay of his family.
She has a bad habit of apologizing in which most people make fun of being able to step on her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria

I am generally available:Pretty much always for now, unless I’m sick

Personality: Arianna, known as Ari for short, is shy and sweet. She wants only to make others happy and to draw. Those are her loves. She can often appear cold, however, because she’s too shy to speak in most social situations. She is by nature timid but loves her friends deeply and will try to defend them if the situation arises even though she’s not a fighter

I am a: guest…kinda

I am generally available: Pretty much always for now, unless I’m sick

Personality: Senka is cold as ice and very opinionated. She is known as Ouran’s Ice Queen. She seems to prefer to spend her time alone… but one never truly knows with her. About all that is known is she hates anything that’s fake, for reasons of her own. She tends to be drawn to the host club whenever they get new sweets, however, as she adores them though she refuses any host and sits on her own. She is an excellent, well trained, fighter though most of her exercise is to keep herself from getting over weight as she eats almost as many sweets as Honey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry
User Name: Kry

I am generally available: Basically anytime

Personality: Kisu Irou's personality is often changing, for the most part though he is a loner. He's as fickle as a cat, he enjoys reading and likes birds, cats, and pretty people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momochan
I finally got off my lazy butt and did it~ \o/

User Name: momochan

I am generally available: umm...most of the day and throughout the week. I'll let you know if I can't post or wont be on much ^^.

Personality: Momo is quirky and flirtatious. She can be easily distracted and get bored with things quickly. Although, she is a very easy going and nice person. She can be kinda blunt (even if she's not trying to be) at times, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDemon101
User Name: ShadowDemon101

My year in school: First

I am generally available: Usually after 5-6 pm Monday to Friday except Thursdays, most likely won't be online; weekends are kind of unknown as things just happen on those days xD;; Also I'm about 3 hours ahead of Pacific Time....so does that make it Eastern? Atlantic?? Meh, sorry never good with time zones XD;;

Personality: Shadow's a quiet, shy kind of girl; it takes her a while to get used to her surroundings and the people in them. She tries her hardest to be a proper lady, but can be easily made to blush at just about anything. She's friends with Ari and in the end, likes to smile and be there for her friends. She also tried to look all scary looking when she's made but it always ends up looking like a really cute pout. :XD

(She also possibly has a thing for yaoi ever since the Halloween Ball but since she hasn't been exposed to too much other than that, it's rather unknown ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRose

[B]User Name: MoonRose [/ B]

My year in school: Third

I am generally available: Most of the time, though it varies due to my being in a different time-zone.

Personality: Reserved, often contemplative and rarely in the mood to deal with girls. Talis keeps to himself for the most part but will attempt to get involved with conversations/activities if he finds himself bored.

At times he can be quite the outspoken sort of flirt too, though such is rare enough to be somewhat of a shock to those around him when he starts to display that side of himself.

He has a secret infatuation of sorts for flirting with a certain crimson haired, blue eyed Russian host and makes little to no secret about the fact that he is attracted to him.

Women tend to annoy him, but there are rare occasions when one will catch his eye and he will subtly let her know that he views her differently.

Last edited by Afanassii; 11-11-2011 at 04:45 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 12:24 AM

~ Other characters ~

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 AM

~ Current Theme ~

moon children
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-01-2011, 01:53 AM

Luna was walking with her friends they kept on talking about going to a host club now this was still new to her the idea of men like that in her school made her shiver on the inside “oh we must go luna you are coming with us aren’t you?” luna sighed she hadn’t said no before so she thought it would be a shock to the girls “sure why not I want to see them for myself maybe I will get a laugh or two watching them.” They started to walk to the club she saw that it was a music room and sighed “pity a room for something so beautiful used for something like a host club.” The other girls laughed “your silly luna I know you will get along with at least one of them im sure of it and I thought you were all about giving things a chance why not be open minded.” She knew they were right “dear Mia how you are right lets go in.” They opened the door and luna looked around somehow Mia had taken her other friend and left her alone “Wow I think I need new friends I don’t even get a goodbye.”

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 02:26 AM

The host club's vice president met the newcomers at the door, notepad in hand. "Welcome, ladies. Do you have a particular host in mind for the day?" He was charming in his own way, but there was something very reserved about the tall man in glasses.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-01-2011, 12:53 PM

Seeing the ladies that just walked in, Tamaki made his way to the girls and raven-haired male.

"Oh what lovely looking ladies, we are honored to have such mademoiselles to visit us today. Right, Kyoya?", he chimed, sparkles floating around him as he work his charm.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2011, 08:43 PM

"Yes, of course." Kyoya said, bowing slightly at the waist. "As always, we're happy to have a new guest. Thank you for coming."

moon children
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2011, 12:58 AM

Luna looked at the two of them she didn’t see why so many girls where drooling over them but of course so was her friends ‘man I really do need new friends.’ She looked at both of her friends and sighed they had already been hooked by their charm but luna wasn’t so easy to be charmed “Ok I guess since my friends are right now to dumb to talk I guess I can go.” She turned to leave when her friend whispered in her ear “if you leave now we wont forgive you.” She sighed she was stuck and with a huff she spoke soft enough that only the two girls could hear “you owe me…BIG” they nodded and looked at each of the boys “guess im stuck with you until they get bored.”

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 01:28 AM

Delightful, to hear that the one princess would stay with her friends, Tamaki lightly grabbed her hand. Cooing lightly, "We are honored to have you stay. Please, follow me so we all may sit. I assure you, some delicious tea and snacks await.".

Grabbing hold of the others' hand lightly as well, he led the ladies off to a table. Pulling chairs out for each lady to sit in, pushing them lightly to the table. Clapping his hands he grinned, "Now~, who would like some tea or would the princesses perhaps want coffee instead?".

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:09 AM

Finx new she was late but they wouldn't so she slipped it the club. She felt like her and not as shy around these boys as she did with other people she looked around for her favorite host Afanassii.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 02:15 AM

Spotting a regular for their lustful type host, Tamaki turned to the ladies at his table. "Excuse me for a moment, princesses.", he spoke lightly. Making his way to Finx, he lightly tapped her shoulder.

"Princess, are you looking for Afanassii?", Tamaki asked, a kind smile on his lips.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:17 AM

"Yes I am." Finx said smiling at the prince of the hosts he was nicer then the others but she didn't like him as much as afanassii.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 02:18 AM

"I am sure I saw him lurking around here. Would you like to take a seat and have a drink while you wait for him?", Tamaki smiled, wanting to make sure all his guests were taken care of and happy.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:20 AM

"I guess." Finx said sinking into her shy bubble like she usually did when she was unsure around other people.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 02:31 AM

Feeling as if he may be making the miss uncomfortable, Tamaki gave a soft smile. "It may be better if we just wait to have Afanassii, is that fine?", he asked. Inside he wanted to charm the princess, but knowing how she is when she comes, the host king did not want to scare her off. Afanassii might get mad...Or worst, Kyoya...

Feeling a cold shiver go up his spine, the blond quickly looked around the room. Looking for the evil overlord with his clipboard of doom.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2011, 02:31 AM

"Finx... My little doll." Afanassii said with a twinkle in his eye as he spied the small girl from across the room. It just so happened that he had no clients today and so had busied himself with school work - a first in his time since he had joined the host club. He crossed the room to stand near Finx his height making the young girl seem small, indeed. He reached out a hand to gently lift her chin so he could gaze into her eyes, his own twinkling mischivously as he went on. "Where should I take you today?"

The Russian boy's last words were enough to grab a rather severe look from Kyoya who mererly cleared his throat but oozed buisiness. Nassii knew that it was rather harmless, but his "type" often treaded on the line of propriety so he had to be cautious when entertaining his guests.
((Feel free to Ping me if you need me in the thread. It gets me here sooner. ^.^ ))

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:32 AM

Finx smiled happily "Where ever is fine even here." she said coming out of her bubble as soon as she set her eyes on him. Lord knew why she liked him but he made her feel safe.

Last edited by finx15; 11-02-2011 at 02:35 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2011, 02:48 AM

Kyoya jotted something down on his clip board and walked away - for now. The host club's vice president was ever alert when Afanassii was present in the club.

Nasii though, for all his wicked appearances, had a bark far worse than his actual bite. He took Finx's tiny hand into his own and led her to a table that was being set with tea and fine European pastries.
"Please..." He held out a chair for her to sit. "I do hope you will eat something with me today?" His Russian drawl was ever present, though his Japanese was all right.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-02-2011, 02:51 AM

Finx sat down and smiled. "Of course I will as its nothing spicy." she hated spicy food everything else she ate but spicy stuff didn't sit right with her.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-02-2011, 02:53 AM

Pouting for a moment as Afanassii took the princess away, Tamaki walked to Kyoya. "Mommyyy~, it seems our club is low on princesses.", he whined, resting his chin on the dark lord's shoulder.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-02-2011, 03:05 AM

A vein in the Vice President's forehead twitched as he closed his eyes to endure Tamaki's antics once again. "It seems so..." He agreed. "Perhaps it might be prudent to consider allocating a bit more of the Host Club's Funding towards Advertising...."

Afanassii scooted her chair under the little princess and revealed the food. "I had planned to give you something more decadent..." He said, taking a seat opposite her. He had a way of making a simple word sound sexual and 'decadent' - although here pertaining to food - was one of his favorites. "... and sweet. Something worthy of yourself..." He grinned widely and leaned on a hand, blatantly admiring her beauty.