Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via MSN to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via Yahoo to Emelith Xiuhcoatl

Old 05-27-2008, 07:12 PM

Basically about these teens that come together in one house and deal with each others disabilities.

I will occasionally add characters

The characters are based off a story I wrote

THE CHARACTERS CAN BE CHANGED IN PERSONALITY! THE PROFILES KINDA SUCK! >.<
Characters

Karin (Dyon)
Looks- Short black hair with red highlights, black eyes, kinda short, has a tattoo just below her next of the sun. She wears only red and black clothes
Personality- A bit cold towards others, gets along with Mara okay
Disability- Can’t expose tattoo to the sun

Mara (Peppermint Eve)
Looks- Short black hair with blue highlights (looks a bit like Mara) blue eyes, wears purple and black clothes
Personality- Quite talkitive, absolutely hates Ray
Disability- Needs her skin drenched with water every hour or she’ll die

Casper (Dyon) ((Sorry guys, I love this character of mine!)
Looks- Black hair, the fronts dyed blue, very pale skin, wears dark eyeliner, has a hollow face, wears a blue and black trenchcoat
Personality- doesn’t really care about anything except Emi, who he’s in love with
Disability- Thin, breakable skin

Garret (Dyon)
Looks- Long red hair, blue eyes, very tall, wears a long gray trenchcoat with a cross on it
Personality- aloof, very funny, cheers on fights
Disability- He can talk to God

Ray (zigbigadorlube)
Looks- Long blond hair, very tall, wears a gray dress
Personality- Bipolar, has mood swings, hates Mara, but loves Garret to pieces
Disability- Was born with no eyes

Shuichi (Rion Nagase)
Looks- Short green hair, green eyes, wears a green and black trenchcoat
Personality- calm, shy, breaks fights a lot, has crush on Karin
Disability- Eats constantly

Emi (Clair Voyant)
Looks- Very long pink hair, brown eyes, kinda short, wears very girly makeup, wears light blue dresses and long black boots
Personality- very giggly and outgoing, has a crush on all the guys except Casper, who she’s scared off until the end
Disability- Has to have constant fun

Lara (Canna-Chan)
Looks- Long blue hair, light green eyes, shorta tall, wears blue makeup, normally wears silvery blue dresses
Personality- very outgoing and happy, gets along with Emi great
Disability- Has the need to talk to everyone
-----------------Other Characters-------------------
Kumo (iRandall)
Looks- Smooth, shiny black hair, 5'8", African-American, chocolate skin, hazel eyes
Personality- protective, does not believe in love easily, honest, fun to hang with
Disability- Cannot go without music for more than an hour.

Last edited by Emelith Xiuhcoatl; 06-20-2008 at 07:40 PM..

kiwia90

Old 05-27-2008, 10:44 PM

Can I play Karin?

Last edited by kiwia90; 05-27-2008 at 10:48 PM..

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via MSN to Emelith Xiuhcoatl Send a message via Yahoo to Emelith Xiuhcoatl

Old 05-28-2008, 03:19 PM

Yep! You can play Karin!

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2008, 03:34 PM

Start peoples! I'll play Mara till we find one

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2008, 03:48 PM

((I'm not sure if you wanted us to use the colors in our profiles but yellow is a bit light for me so I'm just going to go with this color if that's okay... ^^))

Ray sat eerily silent upon the dusty staircase of the house. For the moment she seemed to be the only one stirring in the house, though Ray was certain that soon enough she would hear the louder friends of her bunch begin to awaken. Her thoughts turned to Mara for a moment and a slight expression of distaste feel upon her features. Ray loathed Mara... She was always such a chatterbox. But even beyond that there was just something about the girl that completely irked her though she couldn't quite place it...

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-28-2008 at 03:52 PM..

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2008, 04:03 PM

(You don't have to, I just did that so people would know who's left)

Casper sat in the highest room in the house. He wanted to be alone, he wanted nothing to do with anybody else in the house. He thought Garret was whacked in the head talking to god all the time, Shuichi ate too much, Mara and Ray fought too much, and Karin was too much of a control freak. Emi was the only one he didn't have problems with. When everybody had invaded the house Emi seemed to be the only one who cared about his existence.

Mara got up and left her room. She walked down the stairs and saw Ray. "Oh look, its the blond," she said leering at her

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2008, 04:08 PM

((Alrighty then! ^^))

It was as if by magic that as soon as Ray began to think about Mara the girl appeared. Ray didn't bother to turn her head towards the noise as Mara insulted her. "Isn't it a bit early in the morning for your petty insults?" Ray called back at Mara.

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2008, 04:13 PM

"I hadn't expected to see you this soon," Mara said. "Guess what, the Phantom is up this morning. I walked by his room and it was empty."

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2008, 04:19 PM

At this Ray turned to face Mara, "I'm not sure what you're talking about Mara. I'm always up early, you just sleep too long to realize it." At this she stood up, carefully clenching the banister for support, "And you should leave Casper alone," she said in a forceful tone, "It's one thing to insult me to my face, it's another to talk about him behind his back."

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2008, 04:23 PM

"Hey, I wasn't the one to call him the Phantom, that was Emi." Mara said. "And how do you know I said that to your face? I could be behind you." She stuck her tongue out at Ray cause she knew she couldn't see it

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2008, 04:31 PM

Ray's face began to turn red with anger at Mara's final insult. She had been unable to see since birth and though she had learned to live with her disability she still had not come to cope with it completely. Mara knew how much it bothered her and could always dig into her weak spot. "You know very well that I can tell where you're standing..." said Ray in a menacing tone.

Emelith Xiuhcoatl
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-28-2008, 04:34 PM

Mara giggled, "You are honestly the most unfortunate here. Even since day one I have seen you staring at that weirdo Garret like he means everything to you."

zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 05-28-2008, 04:38 PM

Ray smiled slightly at Mara's slip up, "Oh... What do you mean... Staring? I think you know very well that I don't stare at anyone around here..." Ray's contempt was quite obvious as she spoke but inside she cringed slightly. Was it that obvious that she liked Garret?

sweet..tooth
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to sweet..tooth

Old 05-28-2008, 04:53 PM

Could I Play Mara?? Please ^.^

Aragog
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Aragog

Old 05-28-2008, 05:07 PM

Conviniently, at that same moment, Garret walked into the room. "Who does Ray stare at?" He asked curiously before plopping down on the couch. He was still in pajamas, but it wasn't like he had anything important to do at the moment so he didn't really care. Besides, it gave him the chance to blind people with his practically glow in the dark skin.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2008, 05:37 PM

((I'll make Shuichi a little feminine and cute.))

Shuichi was at the kitchen eating food. Since the house was filled with lots of people, there's obviously a lot of food, especially for Shuichi's problems. Shuichi was about to munch some cake til he heard the other housemates were up. He put some cake on a plate and took it with him. Shuichi left the kitchen and saw Ray, Garret, and Mara. Shuichi is very shy, but will speak. Shuichi sometimes gets startled. "H-hi everyone!" Shuichi said shyly. Shuichi forgot that he was in his pajamas, Shuichi's pajamas looked like a flower garden with bunnies.

Last edited by Rion Nagase; 05-28-2008 at 09:10 PM..

kiwia90

Old 05-28-2008, 06:50 PM

Karin dressed for the day, being sure to cover her tattoo with a bandage. She entered the kitchen, but saw everybody and froze. Quickly, Karin grabbed a bagel and ran back to her room alone. Nobody's going to like you if you're so cold, she thought while munching on her bagel. I guess I COULD go downstairs. Just for a little bit.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 05-28-2008, 07:11 PM

Kumo sat in the attic looking out the window into the morning's sky. He bobbed his head to the sound of his music through his DJ headphones. "I can see your starrrrrrrrrrrrr...", he sung along as he looked into the brightness coming through the window. "From your own way out.." He began to tap his foot as he sat by the window. "I'm kinda hungry", he thought to himself. Kumo was petite for a guy. He slipped from his window and made his way downstairs hoping that Shuichi hadn't already demolished most of the goods in the fridge.

Rion Nagase
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 PM

Shuichi ate some of his cake as he looked at Ray, Garret and Mara. When Karin passed by, Shuichi blushed a bit. "Karin...." Shuichi said silently. Shuichi had a big crush on Karin ever since he met her, but he never said anything, he was just too shy to talk to Karin.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 05-28-2008, 07:51 PM

Kumo made it to the kitchen still drowning in his music. He took a step through the threshold to see Suichi crushing the cake. He was almost afraid to ask him for a piece so he slyly walked past Ray, Garret, Mara, Karin, and Suichi to open the fridge. "Good morning everyone.", he said it peacefully. He had practiced and had mastered his normal voice volume while listening to his music. Before he would be yelling to the whole world while the music tried to drown his own voice out. He grabbed a soda and took a banana from the top of the fridge.

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 05-28-2008, 07:55 PM

Emi lay on the floor of her room, in the spot where she'd passed out the night before. Her constant need for parties and fun did take their toll on the girl.

Groaning, Emi, opened her eyes, and tried to sit up. "Ugh, what did I do last night?" she asked aloud. She jumped a bit, startled by how loud her voice had been. Emi wondered if any of her house mates had heard her.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 05-28-2008, 08:09 PM

Kumo unpeeled his banana and leaned against a wall in the kitchen. "So who's doing what today?", he'd ask as he turned down his music. "Oh and by the way. Who's gonna hold Emi up over the toilet today?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 05-28-2008, 08:17 PM

Pulling herself up as gently and as slow as she could, Emi made her way to the bathroom. Each step made her head pound harder than the last, but, she did her best to ignor it.

After throwing up, taking a shower, throwing up again, brushing her teeth, touching up her ruined make up and putting up her long, pink hair, she exited the bathroom and contiuned on to the kitchen.

"Good Morning," Emi said, her voice suprisling chipper for a girl in her condition.

Moogle
Blogger

Old 05-28-2008, 08:22 PM

Kumo looked over too Emi. "Ah there you are." he took another bite from the banana. "How'd you do this morning getting up?"

Clair Voyant
}-(((*>

Old 05-28-2008, 08:27 PM

Emi grimaced. Did Kumo have to speak so loudly!?

"Uh... just fine," she said, though her pain could be seen across her face. She made her way to the fridge, pulling out an iced tea.