TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-15-2009, 01:40 AM

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Through Space and Time! If you're here, then that can mean only one thing--you're into RPing and Doctor Who. Please feel free to join us!

There's a few things that I'd like to say before we kick this thing off; please have fun! This RP will be a bit of a fusion with a couple of the Torchwood characters, and we may be crossing into other genres and TV shows/movies/books/etc., considering how the Doctor has that crazy (and wonderful) TARDIS. This will be the version with Martha Jones, but if you want to play one of the Doctor's previous companions, then let me know and I'll put you down on the list! And by the way, there isn't a limit of one person other than the Doctor in the group--we're going to be collecting others along the way. Please, let's prevent the comajerie from getting too huge...I don't think the Doctor would like having so many people in the TARDIS at one time!

Intro
Story
Rules
Character sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-15-2009 at 01:42 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 12:40 AM

STORY

The RP kinda follows the show, but it doesn't at the same time. For example, there'll be more than two people to the group, and there's a villain (or villains, depending on whan we do) that you'll be seeing a lot of. It's going to be the series with Rose Tyler and the Doctor (as played by David Tennant), plus Jack Harkness and Ianto Jones--both of which are going to join up almost immedeatly. Warning; there may also be an appearance of Martha Jones, but that is TBA!

The main villains are the Daleks (stupid talking tin cans...) and-ugh-Toclafane--meaning The Master (aka, The Asshole as I call him). Oh, and The Master is basically got some kind of space-and-time-ship of his own, and is running all over the multiverse, attempting to make the whole thing cave in. The deal is, we're going to need more than just two normal humans, and immortal human from the 51st century, and a nutty Time Lord with a sonic screwdriver to stop all the trouble. Anyone up for stepping aboard the TARDIS?

Intro
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-29-2009 at 08:32 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 12:54 AM

RULES

1) No spamming!
2) Be literate. This means, actually use grammar and write it in story mode. Here is the format; "sentance" said whoever. This also mean use punctuation.
3) Don't even think about cyberbullying or any of that crap. If you don't like how someone in the RP is acting, either take it to the PMs or--if it gets really bad--tell me about it and I'll address the issue. We want to have fun here, not make others' lives hell.
4) When you are posting OOC, put it in parentheses () or brackets [] so that we can differentiate.
5) Tell me by PM that you want to run a character, or have an OC you'd like to run. I've already got at least one of the characters taken, so please hurry!
6) If there's any Doctor Who character that isn't on the character list, then PM me that you'd like to play as them and I'll put you up on the list as that person.
7) Try to keep the number of people in the TARDIS at one time at a manageable (and sane) number. I don't think the Doctor would like having twenty-something people in his ship at once!
8) Don't kill anyone's character without their permission first. This goes for characters from the series as well as OCs.
9) If you've got drama, we don't need to see it. Please, if you've got stuff like that, then please take it to the PMs. Same goes for OOC fighting. You're not doing anyone a favor if you're fighting amongst yourselves while the rest of us are trying to RP.
10) Don't leave anyone in the TARDIS crew behind unless you've got their permission first. This'll cause problems as well.
11) If you've got to criticize, please keep it to constructive criticism. We don't want to make anyone feel bad!
12) You're only allowed three characters at a time. This includes OCs. I've included this precaution so that nobody ends up dominating the RP.
13) And above all...HAVE FUN!

A little note, there's a system to all this: One offense of any of the rules will get you a warning; a second will get you banned (and your character will be temporarily reassigned); and a third will get you kicked out, leaving your character slot open, and if you've got any OCs when you're kicked, you can't just bring them with you--you've gotta either give 'em to someone else or they'll be killed off.

Intro
Story

Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-18-2009 at 01:05 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 01:00 AM

Character Sheet

Here is the format for submitting ALL OCs:

Username:
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Strenths:
Weaknesses:
Personality:
Other:
Identifying Features:
With the Doctor (Y/N)?

The "race" thing doesn't really have a limit. It just can't be a Dalek or Toclafane (unless its a rogue) because they're going to be played by a single person. After that, they can be any race in fanstasy/sci-fi/whatever, as long as it's within reason.
AND DON'T POST THE CHARACTER!!! PM all OCs to me for confirmation, then start RPing once I tell you they're in. And you don't have to make a profile if you're running one of the existing characters! Just PM me that you'd like to play them!

Intro
Story
Rules

Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions
FAQ

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 01-07-2010 at 10:33 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 01:03 AM

Characters/Submissions

Here's a list of all the characters in play:

The Doctor: TearRose
Rose Tyler: Daemon35
Martha Jones: Daemon35
Jack Harkness: Kika988
Ianto Jones: Eastriel
The Master: TaiyoTsuki
Daleks: EmilyNova
Toclafane:

OCs:

Nitalla Tadros: TaiyoTsuki
Alice Westman: TaiyoTsuki
Lucien: Kry
Pepper Savariie: Come to Confide In

Intro
Story
Rules
Character Sheet

Characters/Submissions
FAQ

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 08-25-2010 at 11:06 PM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 01:08 AM

FAQ

If you've got any questions pertaining to the RP, then please PM me and they'll be answered here.

Intro
Story
Rules
Character Sheet
Characters/Submissions

FAQ

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 01:08 AM

RP IS OPEN!!!!!

EmptyMind
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-18-2009, 05:29 AM

Sorry about posting too early... I got excited for the idea too easily and was hyper at the time. I had thought you were probably done setting up.. Wasn't sure.. x_x

I edited my first post to be smaller at least but. x_X I'm sorry. x_x I asked a Mod to come through and delete my post. Since all my questions would have been answered automatically if I'd been patient... I don't feel I should get the gold for what I had written anyways so you may remove that from your post as well if you wish.

I'll pm you with my character since I'm not sure if I should put it here or not. Again I'm sorry.

Last edited by EmptyMind; 12-18-2009 at 05:46 AM..

Kika988
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Kika988 Send a message via MSN to Kika988 Send a message via Yahoo to Kika988

Old 12-18-2009, 10:24 PM

Not to do with the RP, but since everyone on here will be Dr. Who fans, I want to share this!!

Chameleon Circuit [CD] - DFTBA Records LLC

Their music is wonderful, and all about the Doctor!!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-18-2009, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyMind View Post
Sorry about posting too early... I got excited for the idea too easily and was hyper at the time. I had thought you were probably done setting up.. Wasn't sure.. x_x

I edited my first post to be smaller at least but. x_X I'm sorry. x_x I asked a Mod to come through and delete my post. Since all my questions would have been answered automatically if I'd been patient... I don't feel I should get the gold for what I had written anyways so you may remove that from your post as well if you wish.

I'll pm you with my character since I'm not sure if I should put it here or not. Again I'm sorry.
Ah, it's alright. You can still enter, of course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kika988 View Post
Not to do with the RP, but since everyone on here will be Dr. Who fans, I want to share this!!

Chameleon Circuit [CD] - DFTBA Records LLC

Their music is wonderful, and all about the Doctor!!
Ooooh, me likies!

Just for the heck of it, I'm making one of my characters right now:

Username: TaiyoTsuki
Name: Nitalla Tadros
Race: Human/Time Lord hybrid
Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Strenths: Nitalla is very skilled in Tae Kwon Doe, she's an amazing swimmer, and does have the regenerative abilities of a Time Lord.
Weaknesses: She doesn't do too well on boats (she gets really bad seasickness), she's blind in one eye, and can't use a sonic screwdriver thanks to her...funky anatomy.
Personality: Nitalla is not to fun to be around in the morning. After that, though, she's pretty easy to get along with. She's a tabletop RPG geek, and very competitive. She thinks Jack is a bit of a dork (sorry, Jack), and isn't a huge fan of the Master--he's been trying to get her on his side, with no results. She hates it when guys hit on her, which is why she doesn't like Jack that much. Pretty much every guy who's tried getting her drunk and in bed (or on a date) has ended with the guy getting a black eye/broken nose/missing teeth...you get the idea.
Other: Nitalla has the odd anatomy of a Time Lord combined with the anatomy of a human....uh, that's strange. Her mother was a Time Lord, killed in the Time War. Nitalla and her human father were transported back to her father's time in the 24th century, where Nitalla lived a relatively normal life as a human. There's also a reason she hasn't had any doctor's visits--she's got two hearts, in addition to the regenative abilities. Her main heart is normal-sized, and the second is about three-quarters the normal size, but they still both beat in tandem. She joins up with the Doctor and crew later on, after they cause insanity in Boston.
Identifying Features: Other than the second heart, Nitalla's left eye (the blind one) is silver instead of bright green. She's also got a huge burn scar on her right side from when she was eight, when her mother teleported she and her father from Gallefry during the Time War.
With the Doctor (Y/N)? Yep

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 12-19-2009 at 06:26 PM..

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-28-2009, 07:33 PM

Hi guys - can;t wait for this to be up and running!
I'm easty and i'll be playing ianto.
Can;t wait guys!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-28-2009, 07:37 PM

((We could always kick off the bit with Jack and Ianto showing up with Torchwood....but we still need a Doctor and Martha.))

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 12-28-2009, 09:43 PM

[[I guess, but it would be nice to wait me and kako are gonna run through a breif rp together so we know eachothers style's so we can be flawless in this thread ^^]]

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 12-28-2009, 10:00 PM

((Kay. Can't tell you how long I've been RPing for...))

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-01-2010, 12:40 PM

((I;ve been rping 5 years now. XD *addict*))

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-02-2010, 06:56 PM

((I'm an addict too, happy to say!
Anyhow, let's just start this thing off. I'm gonna run the Doctor and Rose until we've got someone playing them.))

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-06-2010, 08:50 AM

I said I wouldn;t mind being the doctor. XD

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-07-2010, 01:35 AM

((I know. You can run him for now, then. I'll play the part of Rose.))

Rose was nearly knocked off her feet as the Doctor landed the TARDIS. "Where--er, when--did we end up this time?" She asked. With the Time Lord, there was no way to know where in the universe, history, or the future they were going to end up.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-07-2010, 09:05 PM

The doctor released his grip from the T.A.R.D.I.S controls and looked on the screen to his right. His face lit up with excitement "ohh!" he exclaimed "1965!!!!!!!" He said using one of his silly voices. "We couldddd, see the beatles? join a protest? check out the scenery? oh the possibilities are endless!" He cried running round the the T.A.R.D.I.S to the door, grabbing his coat crying "Alonsee!" and charging out of the doors.

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 PM

Rose smiled excitedly when the T.A.R.D.I.S landed. She was so excited to be in 1965. What would they find in this part of time? She skipped out with the Doctor and out the door. She saw that there were alot of people dressed their hippi outfits. It was so colorful. "It's so colourful ere." She stated with excitement.

Martha Jones got up from the floor when they landed. She wasnt as High energy as Rose but she didnt want to get left behind. Following Rose and the doctor out the door she looked at all the colors people were wearing. "Is this 1965 when the Americans are still in the Vietnam war?" She asked plainly to the doctor.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-07-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry View Post
Username: Kry

Name: Lucien

Race: Vampire (Not a Great Vampire...they're too big and strong and eat entire planets. -.- )

Height: 6'1

Weight: 160

Strengths: Can absorb energy from certain types of weapons, able to survive wounds as long as his heart isn't pierced with iron or completly destroyed. (this infromation comes from; tardis.wikia.com)

Weaknesses: Iron, sunlight makes him a bit tired and sleepy.

Personality: A bit skittish of people, but mostly he just likes to avoid confrontations, he doesn't really enjoy having to drink blood to survive, but he doesn't want to die either so he does what he feels he must. He tries not to kill his victims and usually leaves them in places where help will find them. He doesn't like violence very much but will fight if he absolutely has to.

Other: Is more or less afraid of the Doctor, especially since the Doctor was the one Time Lord that destroyed the entire Vampire and Great Vampire race..except for him. He managed to escape the genocide that befell his people through cowardice and sheer luck. He has his own time travel device, it looks like a normal wrist watch and it was made sometime before the destruction of his race. It more or less opens a wormhole in the fabric of time and space and allows him to travel through that.

Identifying Features: His skin is greyish in color and he has greyish-black bat like wings though those are usually kept folded against his back and hidden by a long black trench coat. He has long black hair and dark eyes.
With the Doctor (Y/N)? Yes

][I hope this is okay..I read the rules but I didn't see anywhere where it said that we had to pm our characters to Taiyo assuming it's alright I'm going to go ahead and post..if it's not I'll get someone to delete my post..][

He hadn't been there when the blue police public call box had appeared out of nowhere, so he never really saw that, he just assumed the box had been there. As he hadn't been down this alley before, so he was very surprised to find that a man in a hurry had rushed out of the Police Box and collided into him. Staggering back and falling onto his rump he blinked, dark eyes staring at the man that had bumped into him. "...S-sorry?" He mummbled the apology a bit uncertainly. Something seemed a bit off..He blinked, peering past the man and into the still open door of the Police Box. He blinked again..he had never been inside a police box but from what he could see, that wasn't normal interior for one. "..uhm."
((Uh, you have to PM me the profile. It says it right there in the rules. I'll be glad to put him up...just send him to me please.
And you're not allowed to post until I give you confirmation that the character is accepted.))

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-08-2010, 07:26 AM

The doctor rummaged in his coat pocket and pulled out his glasses, however they were now covered in silver glitter. He put them on. "What do you think?" he said grinning stupidly. "Suit me?" He said wriggling his eyebrows at rose.
"Martha?" he asked doing the same. "Personally I think they make me look dashing and yet stylish at the same time" He jabbered on locking the T.A.R.D.I.S

((why are rose and martha in the tardis together? o.O???))

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 01-09-2010, 12:43 AM

((I was told they could be... besides this is supposedly when Martha is with the Doctor. Just go along with it i guess))

Rose looked around excitedly as the Doctor put on the glasses. She couldnt help but laugh, covering her mouth when doing so. She nodded her head as she tried to hold in the laughter. "Yes it truly does look good on you" She said then burst out laughing again. She almost couldnt stop as she looked at martha for her answer. "I think ill have to get a pair."

Martha looked at him and gave a little chuckle as well. She couldnt help it. She tried to stop as well and nodded her head. She put her hand out flat facing up as she spoke. "They look perfect on you" She said as she looked back at Rose and they both laughed wildly when Rose spoke up again.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 01-09-2010, 09:13 AM

((But thats not right, because rose and martha were never in the t.a.r.d.i.s together, except for when they were bringing the earth home at the end of series 4))

With one last eyebrow wiggle at both of them the doctor gestured for them to start walking. "Right, left, this way that way, where shall we go? Rose? Martha? Any ideas?" The doctor grinned "All though, mind you, can we stay away from the PussyCat club in London, I got barred from there," He said with a cheeky grin "Don't ask, long story, well" The doctor thought for a moment "I really don't think and alien that exploded over everyone was really my fault." he said in mock out rage making one of his silly amused sighs "ah, it was funny though!"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-09-2010, 07:29 PM

((Guys, it's an RP. Here, we can mess with the storyline as much as we like!))