Temple
people strive to be better me i'...

Old 02-27-2013, 10:15 PM

The War For The
HOLY GRAIL

The Holy Grail War of Fuyuki, also called Heaven's Feel is a ritual that has been ongoing for two hundred years. Established by the Tohsaka, Matou, and Einzbern families as a means to reach Akasha, it is currently thought to be only a competition for something recognized as a possible Holy Grail. Seven magi are chosen by the Grail as Masters and, with support from the Grail, allowed to summon seven Servants to do battle. The winning pair is supposed to be able to claim the Holy Grail and utilize it to grant a wish for each of them. Its true purpose is to actually utilize the seven Servants returning to the root as a way to form a hole directly to it. Servants are Heroic Spirits summoned by the Holy Grail.
Magic circle used to summon the servant

Once summoned, they can be classified as familiars as long as they are bound to a Master. Servants are legends from the past. Because summoning even one heroic spirit is a miraculous occurence, summoning seven in their pure forms would be beyond the Holy Grail's power. Thus, to facilitate the process, Servants are summoned into one of seven vessels prepared beforehand. These vessels are classified based on their primary roles. Heroic Spirits can be summoned into any "class" that reflects the abilities they had in life. While they generally appear as they were in their prime, those with some kind of curse or strong attachment to their appearance can even be summoned in the form they had just before death.
Although too powerful to be controlled by humans, the prospect of having a wish granted by the Holy Grail serves as incentive cooperate with a Master. A Master who is chosen to participate in the Holy Grail War possesses three Command Spells that, when invoked, forces the Servant to obey the Master's orders. However, few Servants actually appear to have a wish
It is to be noted that originally, the Servant system was designed to summon only the souls of "true" heroes - benevolent, honorable, and selfless protectors of humanity and justice. But since the corruption of the Holy Grail in the third Holy Grail War, evil spirits can be summoned. These entities can still be considered to be Heroic Spirits if they were widely worshiped, respected, or feared in life.

Rules"
I am God no one is over my power.
Fallow mene rules please.
romance is pushed but Pg 13.
I don't care how many of one class there is but try to spread it up a bit
Pm it under your class name or master if not a servant.
Have Fun.

Master:In order become a Master, a person must successfully summon a Servant through use of a specific Formal Craft ritual with something that the Servant once held. Upon completion, the Master must formalize a contract with the Summoned Servant by acknowledging their respective roles. The process creates a link between the two, allowing the Master to support the Servant with their Prana or an external source.

Classes

Saber:FilledKnight of the Sword, is one of the seven normal Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War and considered one of the Three Knight classes along with Lancer and Archer. Servants placed within this class are agile and powerful melee warriors adept at swordsmanship.

Lancer:Knight of the Lance, is one of the seven normal Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War and considered one of the Three Knight classes along with Saber and Archer. Servants placed within this class, many of which are Heroic Spirits who were knights, are very agile, proficient in hit-and-run tactics that capitalize on range and speed, and skilled with long-range melee weapons such as spears and lances.

Archer:FilledKnight of the Bow, is one of the seven normal Servant classes in the Heaven's Feel ritual; and it is placed among the Three Knight classes along with Saber and Lancer. Servants placed within this class are usually proficient with projectiles and excel in possessing powerful Noble Phantasms. More so than any other class, their true strength, and the qualifying condition to place in the class is determined not by their attributes; but the possession of powerful projectile weapons or special abilities related to projectile weapons.

Assassin:is one of the seven normal Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War; Servants of this class are skilled at operating covertly, stealthy, and silently. This class is one of the weaker classes at fighting; as its members possess low attributes due to not having glorious legends as heroes; so it instead specializes in killing Masters rather than Servants. It is an oddity compared to the more formal knight classes who believe in fair duels and chivalry in combat; they will attack using the most unfair and favorable conditions; and with these conditions, it is possible for an Assassin to match and defeat other Servants.

Caster:the magus, is one of the seven normal Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are adept in magecraft, and the only qualifying condition is the mastery of sorceries of the highest caliber compared to the specific parameter requirements of the other classes. Their class abilities are Territory Creation, altering the surrounding lands in favor of their sorcery, and Item Construction, which allows the magus to create magical items and tools. Due to not requiring any strong statistics, they generally have low combat abilities.

Berserker:Mad Warrior, is one of the seven normal Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are always Heroic Spirits who have gone berserk during battle at least once in their lifetime. This trait allows them to use the special ability Mad Enhancement, which trades their consciousness and sanity for a large power boost. This class is usually for magi who have summoned Heroic Spirits with insufficient abilities and attributes, allowing them to strengthen their Servants to make up for their lower attributes and compete against stronger opponents.

Rider:Mounted Knight, is one of the seven normal Servant classes summoned for the Holy Grail War. Servants placed within this class are those known for riding mounts, living beasts or human constructs, during their lives. They generally have lower attributes compared to the Three Knight Classes, but the abilities of the mounts described in their legends compensate by granting them powerful Noble Phantasms or abilities. They have the class abilities of Magic Resistance and a high rank in Riding, allowing them to fully utilize the abilities of their mounts. Depending on the rank, they can take full control of everything from simple horses, modern machinery like motorcycles and planes.

Noble Phantasm:Noble Phantasms are "crystallized mysteries", armaments made using the imagination of humans as their core, and weapons or abilities owned by Heroic Spirits. They are the embodiment of the ultimate mysteries of a hero that symbolizes his existence through historical facts and anecdotes. They can be general weapons, such as swords, lances, and bows, or support items, such as rings and crowns. They can also be abstract concepts, like abilities, curses, and changes to the environment and its physical properties. Noble Phantasms are considered to be a Servant's trump card and are activated by channeling prana into them and releasing their true names. This can only be done by their true owners.

Skeleton
Please also Pm me what servant you summoned
Profile name:
Name:Remember if your a spirit this is your hole life so try to keep it a secret.
Age:If servant you didn't become famous at 18 so try to keep it older the 20 and this if the age you were when you died
Weapon:this is not your Phantasm it's just one or two weapons you were known for using masters can also have ONE but remember you are no mach for a servant
Phantasm:Masters don't get this and if you were reading you will know what will be here
Bio:Who are you and why did you become a master and what do you plan on wishing for if you win. What made you so Amazing to be brought back for this
Pic:what you look like.

---------- Post added 02-27-2013 at 05:27 PM ----------

PM ME SKELETON AND IF A SERVANT WHAT IS YOUR WEAKNESS PM ME THAT AS WELL SO I KNOW I SWEAR I WONT CHEAT AND THIS IS YOUR ON PERSON SO OC SERVANT AND MASTER.

Last edited by Temple; 03-04-2013 at 07:53 PM..

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 04:40 AM

Masters
Saber's Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath
Profile name: Happydeath
Name: Akito Daishi
Weapon: Dual metal arms which have hidden blades within them.
Phantasm: N/A
Bio: Akito had been born and raised into a more lower class family. Akito's parents weren't exactly rich nor did they even barely have money to begin with. His mother and father had indeed worked but still they didn't really make the amount of money that was enough for the family to have everything they ever wanted. Akito's father was a blacksmith while his mother was a nurse at a small orphanage. Akito was still too young during the time his mother and father worked to actually help out the family in anyway. However, his parents didn't really care too much as they still continued to love their son with all their heart to get him such nice things. Akito never really wanted any of the things his mother and father gotten him, but rather he enjoyed playing games with them; especially card games.z
Growing up became harder and harder for the family as one day both Akito's parents had suddenly gotten deeply ill for some strange reason. Due to them not having enough money to afford medicine, they had no other choice but to suffer. Akito on the other hand had began to steal food just to keep the family alive from starvation. It had only taken a matter of time for both of his parents to finally reach their time as they had finally died of their illness.z
Living the rest of his life without his family made things extremely even more difficult as Akito had went through a state of depression for a bit before slowly trying to follow in his father's footsteps to try and make a life for himself. Even if his parents were dead, he knew all too well that they wouldn't want their only son to just give up and die. Rather, he started to become a blacksmith just like for father. However, since the boy was still young he ended up messing up one day and it costed him both his arms(each on separate days). After that day, he had made two metal arms and made sure to cast them with his knowledge of magi to make them look like human arms due to the skin color and feeling if someone to touch them. However, underneath the fake skin was still a metal arm. To this day, he still wishes he could help everyone who has to suffer the pain of losing a family.
Pic:
Servants:
Saber
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki Kinryoku
Profile name: Tsuki Kinryoku
Name: Yasashii Fujiwara
Class:
Weapon: Double Katana
Raiyuro and Ryuu: [IMG]http: //www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/dragon_engraved_katana_sword_black_blade_540.jpg[/IMG] (Raiyuro is the blade with the engraved sheath,and Ryuu is the other one.)
Phantasm: Yasashii can manifest her katanas Raiyuro and Ryuu in which she led a rebellion against an evil warlord in her home village of Aramachi.
Bio: Born in Aramachi to a small merchant family, Yasashii resided in the village(which is located in Aokigahara), until she was 18. She traveled around to other villages, helping those in need for numerous reasons. When she received news that her village was under attack from a warlord, she traveled back to Aramachi, just to discover her family home was burned down. She choose to live in Aramachi, until the warlord came back around when she was 21. Yasashii, during the time when she came back to Aramachi to when she turned 21, recruited able men to help take down the warlord. When he arrived, Yasashii was at the front of the lines, ready to take him down. After a bloody battle, and her killing 250 enemies even to protect Aramachi, the warlord stabbed and killed her. She died, both Raiyuro and Ryuu on either side of her.
Pic:
Other: She always had the unfortunate luck of appearing as a child, and had never hit her growth spurts.

Archer
Profile name:Temple
Name:Jack Redsteel
Weapon:Duel revolvers http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...Squarebeck.JPG http://www.kormax.com/images/GH-5013.jpg
Phantasm:http://www.thesniper.us/wp-content/u...tgun_super.jpg
Bio:Jack led a gang across America he was a robber a killer and a gentlemen Jack was known for going in gun blazing before the enemy could get a jump on him he robbed 38 banks and killed almost 200 people without getting caught he was renown for the speed of his draws and the firepower he brought every where with his sawnoff at the age of 30 he stopped robbing banks it seemed he stetted down with a wife but he knew that it wouldn't end people wouldn't just forget about him so he told his wife that he needed to finish what he started so he hoped on a horse and made his way into Kentucky trying to surrender he was shot and hanged he swore that he would return to kill every one that killed him.
Pic:

Last edited by Temple; 03-03-2013 at 02:51 PM..

Temple

Old 02-28-2013, 07:52 PM

*RESERVED*

Temple

Old 03-02-2013, 06:30 PM

*RESERVED*

Last edited by Temple; 03-04-2013 at 01:28 AM..

Temple

Old 03-04-2013, 01:28 AM

*RESERVED*

Temple

Old 03-11-2013, 12:53 AM

Still accepting